You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Night Attacks

Real Ghost Stories

Night Attacks

 

I am not religious but believe in good and bad. I also know if something attacks I have got no faith to protect myself. I do realize that this is a problem but can't put my faith into either side.

My problem is I have been having dreams where someone or something is using me for sex. At first I thought it was a dream and this was the best sex dream I ever had but the second time I dreamed this, I got worried since it does not really feel like a dream.

After the third night I really got scared since this is not normal. It only happens when I am alone at night. Dream or no dream when I wake up, it looks like I have been swimming, so wet my hair is- I have to change my bed sheets and pillows. It feels so real that I told my husband (who works only night shift). I am too scared to sleep so I would rather stay up through the night which is a problem.

I have not had a good night's rest unless during day time. This got so much out o control that at night wherever I am, there has to be some kind of light on. If the lights are off, I don't go near the room. My husband thinks I am crazy and he laughs at me, but this is something I don't know how to handle.

At this moment I am looking for a night shift work to prevent myself from sleeping. Is there any way I can sort this problem out? I read that I can use salt around my bed, will that work?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, alcapone, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

DragonFire (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
hey well the salt won't work because this isn't a human spirt the best thing that I found that works the best is holy water and putting it on your self on a from of a cross sprinkle some around your bed and say a prayer. Also leave like a night light on. If you have any question feel free to contact me.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-27)
There is the option of trying to communicate with the entity involved here.
Most often the first human reaction is fear and flight--even when the experience is pleasurable.
That is very understandable in the face of what is unknown to us.

A few questions one might consider: What has the entity done that is actually harmful to me?

Who else has had this to happen to them, and what were the results?

Can I communicate with it?

Has any degree of hostility been manifested?

Has the entity done anything to affect my life in any other way?

Some entities thought to be evil but FELT a different way have turned out to be just that--a different life experience. The individual involved is the best judge of the experience, since it is an invasion of his or her personal space to the extent that it is percieved as undesireable.

To most, the idea of acceptance of these experiences is totally out of the question, especially from a religious standpoint. That, too, is completely understandable.
In the end, anyone having them is entitled to their own reaction towards them, whether that be negative or positive.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
"Crosses are sometimes effective in thwarting extra-earthly powers because of the belief of the person wielding it, they act as a focus for that belief and the wielder draws confidence from the cross..."

Well said, Duke!
dukemanistan (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
I am somewhat disappointed how despite your insistence that you do not believe in God people here suggest religious solutions (crucifix or priest's blessing) A priest will be hesitant to come to the aid of a non-believer and a cross is just a stick if you do not believe. Crosses are sometimes effective in thwarting extra-earthly powers because of the belief of the person wielding it, they act as a focus for that belief and the wielder draws confidence from the cross.

What I suggest is have a smudging done, inquire with psychics or practitioners of native spiritualism and see if they will teach you how to do the smudging on your own. If that does not work you may have to escalate to more drastic measures.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
...Gothgirl, you are correct. A lot of this board is full of, as you say, "BS..." I cannot give you a percentage, but suffice to say, your chances of finding a REAL ghost encounter story on here are fewer than finding a fabrication. Some of these stories are based in truth, but highly embellished. Others are (VERY) obviously fakes and then, of course, there are the ones that have a striking ring of truth to them. There's just very little you can do to weed them out. You have to be discerning in what you read and believe. Personally, I think less than 1/4 of what is posted have any grain of truth to them, but that's just a rough estimate.

HOWEVER, this does not mean this site is worthless. On the contrary, there are some very credible posters and stories here. Really, it's up to you to sift through and use your own judgement as to who's telling the truth and who needs to get outside more... 😉
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Hello Gothgirl,
You assessment may be correct. We ARE dealing with the Unknown, and in dealing with the Unknown, we also have to deal with our own minds. In dealing with our own minds, we also have to deal with our personal fears.
We do try to be a bit more subtle when we tell people that we think they may be a bit "out there" however.
Boundaries are in place for a reason. Sometimes people HAVE to learn by crossing them, sometimes we are lucky enough to heed others warnings. MOST people tend to listen to gentle reminders versus harsh words. Please keep that in mind.
Thank you.
gothgirl (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
you know, I have seen a lot of things and I mean alot. I found this site one day becourse I love to read stories that happened to people... But the only problme I have is that I can't help thinking that some of you guyse are talking the biggest lode of bull$hit that I have ever heard of.
I think that some of you are realy in trouble in the darkside and then there are those who realy needs some medication becourse if you realy believe evrytng that you tell in your story... Then well yeah... I think what most of the poeple on this site don't relize is that they have boundries witch they can never cross... Not ever (except if they get set free but that is totaly something els) but yet everytime I get to this site someone had somekind of something happened 2 them witch is like totaly beyond the boundries... For human and for the dead. And please just bear in mind that salt only gos that far... But then again that gos for humans. The dead, the walking dead and the realy dead
shada (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hey Alcapone (I like the name). I think a cleansing might be in order. I know there is a cleansing ceremony on this site. If that does not work with your style find one that does. Lemon water can work, so can incense or holy water/oil. If you want something just for you e-mail me and we can work one out. After cleansing your house, protect it. Satchels, charms, crystals, religious items can all work. If you need any help e-mail me and I'll answer quick as I can.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Well this does sound scary. But maybe some stress is causing all this to happen. But maybe there is something in your home. If you start to feel its presence tell it to leave,firmly!Thanks for sharring your story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Wow, this is an odd situation. Well, even though you're not religious, it wouldn't hurt to put a crucifix on your bed or in your room somewhere (just a small one) and listen to music while sleeping and have a nightlight on, I know you're a grown woman, but if you're really terrfied, then you'll be up for any childish suggestion.:]

Listen to good music, music you like. Some with beat, listening to music that you enjoy will send you in a dream more quicker as you tend to imagine things with the song.

So not worrying about what would happen to you when you sleep or what you dream about, you'll more likely have a better dream since you're enjoying your music. ^^
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
I currently am in sort of the same situation. I have considered getting a night shift job just because I am scared to sleep at night.
I talked to someone about it today though, and they said they had experienced much of the same things. He said to make light of the situation as much as you can. Not so much making fun of the spirit, because it could be an evil spirit and this will only piss it off. But as long as it is not harming you, then there is nothing to be afraid of.
This is the best advice for you that I can give since you aren't religious. But take some of Ghostgal's advice. I too have heard of the salt thing, but haven't tried it before. Good luck with that, and thank you for sharing!

Trent
GhostGal (6 stories) (104 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
First off, salt around your bed is a shield. For example: If you were doing some ghost work like preaching to the ghost to leave, or some other thing, you would usually make a circle of salt around you, which is suppose to keep from the ghosts harming you--like a sheild. Now there is ALOT of things you could do. For example, try talking to it.
To talk to it suggestions: Get a tape recorder, turn it on and make it record. Start to talk to the ghost. Like ask why its there and ask its name and who it is. But I suggest not to be alone. Because you don't know if its a demon or anything.
Get-a-preist: You can get a priest to bless your place. But I suggest you to find out if its a demon or not. If its a ghost/intity, then it will most likely to go. But if its a demon, you'll technically just be putting oil on the flame.
Salt around your bed: Well, it wouldn't be my FIRST suggestion. But yes, it may help. I've never tried it or anything. But I would suggest on trying to rid of this intity, because salt around your bed won't do anything but keep you safe around your bed.
Dont worry about your husband. Some people just don't believe! Having no religion is tough. I, myself, don't believe in god too much. I have more faith. I believe what happens happens for a reason. And if something bad happans, there must be some reason.
Hope I've helped!
❤~Gejro~❤

New comments for this story have been disabled