You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Midnight Touch

Real Ghost Stories

Midnight Touch

 

It would have been about midnight, I'd say. You know the sound a laptop makes when you open & close it? Well I woke up to the sound of that, and as soon as I heard the second click. I started to panic. I was so scared.

About 5 minutes later, I felt some kind of pressure upon my hands, like someone was holding them, but not like a human touch. I moved around a lot, hoping whatever it was would stop. But the pressure continued.

After, I could feel my bed covers moving, like someone was sliding onto the bed. I was so tempted to get up & pop a light on or something, or run into my grandmother's room, for comfort. Just was so terrifying for me.

When I woke up in the morning, I told my grandmother and grandfather all about it, as I'm half an orphan, my father died when I was 7. My Nan said that it could have been my father trying to comfort me as of such.

Although I was scared, I want this to happen again. As, if it was my father, I would like to communicate with him, let him know I'm happy and that I don't blame him for what he did. That I love him, miss him and it would have been good to have him here today.

I was so tempted to ask for a sign, but I know next time, I will.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, redflagg, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
HI, cool story. How did your father died because maybe his was showing you how he died. And how old are you?
GIRLIE 😁
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
As Frawin And WhiteBuffalo have said. You must be carefull. Its better safe then sorry. I hope everything will be ok. I hope to hear from you soon and take ccare
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
Oh yeah, I agree with FRAWIN, make SURE it is your Father before...
You know, we all want the acceptance of our parents. Both of them. Even in families in which there seems to be a broken chain, so to speak. But in the longing to see, feel and be with your Father again, I think it MAY be easy to be deceived into thinking that this IS your Father when it is not. (I have no clue if this is or not)
Just be careful.
Thank you for this story.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
Hello redflagg. Just make sure it is your father before you establish any dialog with it. Always stay on the side of caution. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Take care.

FRAWIN 😊
key2theafterlife (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
that is really nice I really hope it is your dad. I am sorry for your loss, I don't no how I would get on w/out mine.
Best wishes 2 u,
Key2theafterlife ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: