You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Two Big Red Eyes At My Window

Real Ghost Stories

Two Big Red Eyes At My Window

 

This happened in the middle of the night when my sister was sleeping on my bottom bunk. She has her own room, but I told her a ghost story and she won't sleep in her room alone.

It was the night around 2:56am or 3:00am, and I know that means the witching hour. I needed the toilet, so I got up climbed down the ladders and looked at my sister. She was asleep all wrapped up in her blanket.

I went to the bathroom, and as I was on my way back, I saw the clock and it was 3:00 am. I didn't know at the time that 3:00 am was the witching hour. I had my blind open and looked at my window because it was opposite me and I saw, two big red beady eyes staring at me.

I was very frightened and ran up my ladders, grabbed my sleeping bag, got into it and covered myself with the blanket. (I know it is kind of stupid how I have a sleeping bag in my bed but...) I never looked at the window through the rest of the night.

In the morning I told my sister and she said I could come and sleep in her room. I still am now. I have only been in my bedroom to get my stuff and to tidy it, but never have I stayed there.

I have not seen the red eyes since that night, but I am afraid that if I go back there and sleep there, I might see them again. I will try and sleep there when I have calmed down.

Does anyone have any answers?

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by princess123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

smyrnagarg (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
i hav also seen red eyes outside my window like the backyard one and I want to know what it is?
cheskatheproudpinay (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
wow. Might I suggest that maybe, it wasn't someone's eyes that you saw in he window. Maybe... It was just some owl's eyes or something.

Nice story, by the way.:)

~cheskatheproudpinay
BoyPinoy160 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
How Big? Big Like Eyes Of An Owl Or Big as an Tarsier (If you Know What a tarsier is...XD)
Beaner (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Well all I can say is the next time that happens and you feel scared and you see them yel or put power in your voice and say BAKU EAT MY DEMON it wored for me, hope it does the same =)
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
Hi, can I have some facts about El Chupacabra Ghostwhispere x

Princess123 x ❤
liltraviesa310 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
wow I have never heard something like this... But I assume that you did get scared like how you
said in your story... But maybe at
The same time your mind plays with you becuase
Trust me I have seens things too in my house
But then I just think to my self that its my brain... But I think that you should sleep with your sister for now ❤
Mike8bestskat8r (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
Out of almost all of the ghost stories I've read, demons and those seem to attack when it's 2:00 or 3:00
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
oh and I have like 5 other people see the same thing at the same time... So mabe you should stay up with your sister in your room one night and see if she sees it too if not...well...you have a very picky ghost...
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
hm...all I can tell you is your not alone I saw them too only at lik...11:00 pm ish at my friend's house... Never saw it again
Xanithar (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Do you think it could have been a reflection from Electronics in the room. There has been times I thought I saw red eyes, but it was a reflection of red lights from something such as a dvd player or stereo light.

Just a possibility
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Well, without reading the rest of the comments, I am going to ask a simple question. What is the view from your window? THAT could tell a lot.
I do not sense anything out of the evil about this experience (with the exception of the instance scaring you), but I would do a bit of investigating on my own, if I were you.
Unless you enjoy sharing a room with your sister, that is. Otherwise, I think I would check out what could be causing a reflection, or what ELSE you could have seen through the window.
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Hi Rebbeca. I realy enjoyed reading your story. I believe that somethings could be explained. Maybe you were tired and your mind was playing tricks on you. But again this might have been something paranormal. But don't be scared about 3.00 am. This si a time where spirits tend to show them selves more often. Some say it is the opisite time of Jesus death. I say it is a time where everyone is asleep and it is quiet and it is easier for spirits to manifest. Its a theorey. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
Hi everyone can I just say thank you for helping me through this, I really appreciate it! :-) 😊
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
KimSoutho, I ment that I onlyt found out that 3:00am was the withcing hour after the experience!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
May I assume this was a second story window? If so was there a tree outside this window? Animals reside in trees and if the reflection is right it will seem like red eyes staring at you. Lets say there is no tree. Then it could be a reflection of back up lights from a car or even lights reflected from motion sensors if the windows are doubled paned. So many other explanations other than paranormal to assume they are paranormal.Don't know about the witching hour deal either. I am always up at 3 am and I have never seen anything happen because of that hour. After all it's 3 am somewhere in the world when its 3pm somewhere as well. And let's not even get into daylight saving times and the difference with coastal times. Frankly I just think you scared the heck out of yourself as well as your sister.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
Where is your house located? KaiGirl has the right advice, use it. Trust me, it's funny how when these huge, nasty and terrifying cretins run and cower at the name of Jesus. It is there to torment you, and may even do so if you are not a child of God. If you are not, sorry to say, but it has all authority to do to you as it pleases. As of now they feel victory over evicting you from your room. Go back into your room, proclaim loudly that you are not afraid of any wicked spirit, and you bind and rebuke them all in the name of Jesus, which causes the depths of hell to tremble.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
Okay, I am confused. In the first paragraph you state that you are aware of three AM being 3:00, in the second paragraph you state you were not aware of the signifigance of three am? Which is it?

God Bless!
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
Hmmm, that's weird. "Two big, red, beady eyes."

It must have been really scary to see it if you are still sleeping in your sister's room! Nice story and well written. Sorry I can't actually clear anything for you because I have not actually read or had this type of an experience! Thanks and hope to hearing from you again!

Biemaster
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
whoa hahaha that's crazy... Maybe some sort of moth man? Lol I don't know but yeah hope it never happens again... I'm pretty sure its one of those crazy animal type things more then a ghost
KAIGirl661423 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
Very freaky, I wouldn't sleep in my room for a while either. You should go back in there eventually though, because otherwise this spirit has won. Go to your room and say 'In Jesus' name, get out of this house'. It may work, try spending more time in your room 😁 Good luck!
Sonicfreak (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
Wow... Hey is your real name Sean? Because if so my real name is Alec. Yay lol... 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: