You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Apparitions of my Grandfather

Real Ghost Stories

Apparitions of my Grandfather

 

My grandpa died right before I was born and he couldn't wait until I was born, he died 3 days before. Way back when my mom had a room mate, she was at work one day and her roommate julie was on the couch watching T.V. She heard noises in my mom's bathroom and thought my mom was home so julie yelled across the house at my mom to stop making such a racket and it stopped. An hour later, julie fell asleep on the couch and after an hour of sleep she woke up to the noises in the bathroom. She ignored it and started watching T.V. again. She saw something funny on and called for my mom but she wouldn't answer so she got mad. 5 minutes later my mom walked through the door and julie started yelling at her. She said "kim, why were you making such a racket in your bathroom? And why wouldn't you answer me when I called you?". My mom said she had been at work ALL day. Julie got really scared and told my mom what happened. My mom didn't know so they shook it off. It was my grandpa, I am sure.

I have seen him. Yesterday, I was home alone, in the kitchen, singing at the top of my lungs to a song on disney channel and I looked at my bed room door and I saw him. My grandpa a gray... blackish figure, I was freaked and I immediately called my friend courtney. I told her what happened and all she said was "wow" but I forgot about it. Every time courtney is at my house he comes out and we would both see him and say "MP". It's a code word for "I see a ghost".

Do you guys think he's trying to tell me something? I miss him even though I never knew him.

<3 Becca

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-15)
Hey thanks Rebbecca, I like your story too. I'm trying to post less comments because someone else on here apparently thinks that my comments are a waste of time to read and well, I'm trying to post comments on the people that will appreciate and actually read them. I know that I used to post comments on every new story, I promise that I'll try not to post too many anymore, Well thanks
Rebecca S (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-14)
yes I think your right and janice I noticed that your on here a lot lol I loveyour story about the blue house <3 becca
Ethan (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
Interesting... It's sad that he died before you were born, mauybe he just wants to se what you have become, and he wans you to know he love you :)
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
I'm sorry about your grandpa, Rebbecca. I think that he has come to see you again and you should be glad.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: