You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Some Scary Life

Real Ghost Stories

Some Scary Life

 

I guess my real stories started when I began to use Ouija board for about 19 years ago. I got addictive and I was using it almost every day in 3- 4 weeks. For me it was just a game. I did have contact with something and it was because of that I would do it so often.

After a little while I discovered that when I woke up in the night or morning that my arms were straight up or I was dragged down to the end of my bed. I god a little scared, but continued to "play" with the Ouija.

Then I began to feel that someone was watching in from my posters I had on my walls. I then got scared. My friends and I tried with a bible under my bed, dirt from a graveyard and burning my posters. It got better, but not enough.

From that time I had always felt someone is watching me. When I had moved to another place I thought I heard something at the attic. My then husband checked but fond nothing.

After a while he moved out and I was living there alone some few months.

A friend of mine took picture of me one day and I was standing in front of my big window I the living room. (It was also black outside). Some years later my sister saw that in the picture in my window that was a hooded man with some axe or anything that looked like something similar. He was all black and looked scary.

Unfortunately I now don't find the picture.

In that same house I also felt the whole house shaking one early morning even when there was almost no wind outside. I was terrified and took a ride with my car just to calm down a bit.

I do have more to tell, but that will come later. Only this 7 last years I have felt free and safe. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nicka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
The results of your activity are a lot less dramatic than in many other cases of ouija use.
Sounds like you're fortunate, and came to your conclusion accordingly.
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
Well I think that you attracted so many spirits because you never closed the sessions. I don't believe that it was because of the amount of time that you spent with it, but the times you never closed it. I wish you the best of luck.
~Blessed Be~
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
Being a sencitive can sometyimes be a hard think to except. And I believe that you are a sencitive. Playing with ouji boards can sometimes be very scary. Even those who know how to use it perfectly can sometimes have bad things happen. In this case you could have let a spirit cross over to our world. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
nicka (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
I have learned my lesson, so I will NEVER use ouija again.
I know if I do this again I will be in more trubble. -I just can feel that.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
Your really crazy, using the Ouija Board 3-4 times a week, this attracts more than just 3 spirits, you know.

Please don't do that again,ok.
nicka (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
First thing first:
*When I was doing ouija I never closed after me. I didn't know I had to do that. I guess that's why I after that did see shadows in so many years.
*I don't actually remember how the figure looked, but I believe he had a axe in his left hand. I know he where in black and had some hooded clothes. First I thought that it was the fotographer but that couldn't be because of the angle...
*That thing about the house shaking could be just in my head cause here where I live it is never earthquake.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
You may just be sensitive. Nothing more than that. How you interpret it is what is causing the problem. Shaking of a house usually doesn't come without high winds unless your home is on a fault line. The hooded figure? I don't know. That usually means stress to me and imaginations can run wild. Only you know if you were stressful at the time of the episodes.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Nicka--Yes, from my perspective you have SO much more to tell! What started you on the Ouija? It's obvious why you stopped, but did you ever "sign out"?
The whole house shakes and all it took was a short drive to calm down? I'm sure there was more, but what? What occured in that seven-year gap to free you? And what do YOU reckon the thing at the window in the photo was? Did this long arc of experience teach you anything? As I say, I cannot help but think there is so much more to this.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Greeper ripper that what is is... Axe and hooded that what is is. Expect that I did had a hooded figure in 1991 before when I was 18.
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
an axe? I think when I was around 7 or 8 I saw a hooded figure with something like that or just my imagination...anyway,you probably just lived near a place that had active earthquakes, did you ever see that hooded figure again durin those times?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: