You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Writing

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Writing

 

I have a sprit or ghost drawing on my mirrors.

For several years now, we have suspected that my in-laws home is haunted. By a ghost or a sprit of some sort. Over the years we have seen the sprit appear to be growing stronger with each day. First we noticed small shadows here and there. Then pictures moved. Over the last year small furniture out of place. And an occasional image seen out of the corner of your eye. We thought that it was a lady or female.

But I don't think so any more. The last month or so the hot water faucets in a hallway bathroom have been turned on. A few weeks ago the TV came on and a mans voice came out. We could not understand what it said. But it was freaky.

A few days after the TV had spoken to us, an almost complete 8 was drawn on the screen. The symbol was on its side. Thinking that it is the symbol for infinity but it was not complete. Not a solid figure eight. Last night again the symbol but this time in the master bedroom. That is above the room where the TV spoke and the first symbol was drawn. Strongly the mirror had almost no dust. I tried to draw something on the mirror and had to push hard for the marking to appear.

What is going on, can you advise please?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dappleco, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

tayloradams97 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-11)
hey everyone,
Yesterday morning I woke up with the incomplete infinate symbol scratched perfectly on my upper stomach! This symbol is exactly like the one desrcribed above!
I went to school the next day and remembered to google what this symbol meant! What came up was basically it is the symbol of death! I have had other paranormal experiences happen however personally this is the wost!
I had a ghost at my house which both my mum and I saw therefore, I believe in these experiences.
I am really distressed and unsure what this actually means, can anyone help?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
In some of the circles I've been in- the incomplete infinity loop is a sign of death. Essentially it was meant as a way of warding off vampiric forces. Vampires want to live forever- an incomplete infinity symbol is a reminder that nothing lasts forever. Thus a nasty reminder to those who tend to be nasty.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
Sorry, I meant to take out the personal statements in that, but I got distracted and hit publish before I even thought about the deletions of the purely personal nature. However, the rest of what she recommends, I would try.
It would appear that you may have to "test" this out to see what is going on.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
This story has held my curiosity so much that I had to e-mail a friend about it. I did not simply send her the page, but I described what was going on. I hope you do not mind, but I am going to paste her response to this comment board.

Hello again Autumn. How nice to hear from you. I was wondering what new occurrence would bring you back into our circle.
Interesting. Do you have another entity that is drawing, or is this a hypothetical question? Not that it really matters.
Yes, I have heard of ghosts leaving the symbol that you asked about. It is in resemblance of the number eight, laying on its side, and it could mean infinity. Depending on when and where, and the circumstances leading up to the writing. If this occurred, "out of the blue", it could mean infinity. It could be that the entity that was allowing the viewer to know that it was a Spirit, and there was no need to be frightened, as it was a completely benign entity that has Crossed Over, and was in the Holy Realm. Usually when this occurs, the Spirit only wants the viewer to know it is safe. Many of my fellow hunters would agree that Spirits are the closest thing to Angels as we have. They have gone on, they are in a perfect place, and their perfect forms can now be revealed.
If there were a Ouija board séance, the entity that was contacted was letting the communicator know that it was laughing. At least, that is what my colleges would conclude. Personally, with all of your board experience, I would think you could feel the laughter before it was signed, but you only said that you had some more mirror questions and unless this is not your personal experience, I think you would have stated if you had used a board.
I am concerned. If there was no initial contact, and this being gave this symbol as the first form of communication, I would have to wonder why it chose to laugh. Can you research this home? Is it someplace you have been, and have you witnessed this yourself? If this is your home, I would suggest that you send your little man through the house to see what he can see. I would say that a full investigation would be in order, but you know me. I would fully investigate the sound of a bead dropping on a stair.

Unfortunately, without knowing all of the happenings within the place that this occurred, it would be rather difficult to say what is going on there. You were vague enough to keep me interested, but also have my curiosity at it's peak. If you need assistance in investigating this occurrence, please do not hesitate to call on me. We will go after this thing together and see what it happening, or not happening.
Peace and light to all who are involved in this. Raven
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Some people say that if you get more scared and terrified,
Then the spirit/ghost/demon/devil gets stronger and stronger. One Question was the eight writen in Red lipstick or anything Red? If Yes then your in BIG trouble it could have been a devil or demon!
BUT YOUR LUCKY IT DIDNT SAY 999 OR 666 OR WATEVER SATONS NUMBER IS BECAUSE IF THAT THEN YOU COULD'VE BEEN IN BIG BIG BIG TROUBLE!
keekee404 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
[Didn't read other comments]
This entity seems to be getting more powerful/revealing, and you said that it doesn't give you a good feeling. This is where it's time to take action before things get out of hand. I'm not sure what the figure eight has to do with spirits, but it can't be good. I don't know your religion, but praying regularly and blessing your home will help. Ask God to remove all of the negative energy from your house and fill it with positive energy and his presence. Good luck! 😊
punkyXXmoi (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
i think all of these symbols are signs that be careful. Maybe, the ghost wanted to explain you guys something that are very important and very kind of freaky. There's a lot of ghost signs. This once happened on my little cousin when he was 2 years old and now 5 years old. Thanks for submitting that story, anyway!
😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
There are several stories in the archives (I know for certain, at least one, written by Essiej) which deals with mirror writing. In ONE of Essie's stories she writes that at FIRST she thought something she was viewing was male/female, but then after a few more encounters it appeared to be female/male. I know that really does not read right, but I do not recall if the FIRST sight was female or male.
I HAVE to echo's comment about the "eight" symbol replacing laughter in the Spirit written communication world. Those of us still blessed with life MAY write Haa-Haa, Hee-Hee or Hee-Haw (THAT one always makes me think of a donkey 😆). Laughter is a joyous sound and is less chilling than a cackle. Those Spirits who draw the "eight" in repetitive motion are signaling continuous laughter. Those that appear to stop before the completion of the "sign" are simply no longer laughing.
As this being would appear to be laughing, I would not think there to be much to fear. (S) He seems to be happy.
I do not know what it is you feel about automatic writing, or the proverbial writing on the wall, but if it does not frighten you, maybe you should leave a message as well. YOUR comfort is what matters the most at this point. If YOU are uncomfortable with the communication, simply bless or smudge your home. If you are not effected by this adversely, send (her) him a message of (her) his own.
If you are not scared to, just write Hello on the mirror (for the record, no where in this comment have I described HOW to do automatic writing. What I am suggesting to you is to simply write a "generic" message on a mirror (perhaps after lightly dusting it with powder) and WALK AWAY. And wait.
Just a thought on this. You COULD try automatic writing, but MOST people would shy away from that.
Thank you.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
I have read a lot of accounts of Ouija boards where the planchette is made to repeatedly make the infinity symbol when the board is not busy answering a question. I have heard it theorized that was a spirit's way of expressing laughter.

In all of those instances I read about, it appeared as if the entity was particularly strong (thus the extra energy to "burn" on making planchette movements with no purpose to communicate words). I know this is not a Ouija board related instance, but thought the infinity symbol was noteworthy.

The key I would say to focus in is how do you feel when the spirit is trying to communicate with you? Does the spirit try to make you feel at ease, or do you feel it purposely trying to make you afraid? A lot about the spirit's intent could be read from the answer to that question.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
I was thinking as the others were, what if this is more like "it" trying to tell you something? Like you say it's either and 8 or an infinity simbol well have you thought that it might be a "g" maybe the name starts with a G. What I would do is start trying to find information on the history of the house or the land. This might have someting to do with it. It sounds like this is trying to comunicate like asking for help. I know that online you can search for a local "ghost hunters" in your area and they won't charge you they might be able to help you or recommend some one that can. Also one thing the I have not tried yet and that is asking it questions like Do you ned help? And keeping a recorder on while doing this it might tell you what it wants. All you would have to do is replay the tape.
Be safe and keep us posted!

Thanks for sharing

Luv ❤
Haunted_Vision (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
when I think about the spirits sybol I don't believe its for infinity... I think its trying to represent another spirit.

You said you thought it was a female at first you may have been right. But also there was a male. The female spirit has been able to pass on but the male doesn't know how to join her...

Heres an example: both spirits were traped in the house OO say the left O ment the male and right the female... Throughout the course of time they both got stronger... And the female escaped the house and passed on making the symbol mor of a OU representing the male still trapped but the female free. I recomend help from a psychic but it may cost a bit of money
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
It's been recorded many times so far that spirits use or manipulate elecronic devices in an effort to communicate with the living. It seems that the energy in your house is attempting communication by manifesting in different ways: as a sound, voice, shadow then drawings. What's most important at the moment is why it's trying to communicate and what this energy is trying to tell you as it might be just a cry for help. I can understand how frightening it can be to have something otherwordly living in your home but I wish you could ask the help of a psychic and more knowledgeable on these matters to see what is the request. Something tells me that this symbol, if it's an incomplete "infinity" symbol, is meant to show that the energy is trapped and needs help to cross over to the other side.

Please, keep us posted about any further developments.

Thanks.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
dappleco,

Which side of the figure eight/infinity symbol was left open. This could effect the meaning of the symbol. Also, were both symbols drawn the same way, or were they different in any way? All of this applies only if this was done for a specfic meaning and not just as a means of showing you 'something' is in the house with you.

Please let us know if anything else happens. Take care.

Respectfully,

Rook
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
Well this sure does sound like this entity, or whatever it is, is trying to get your attention.
My only advice would be, that it seems as if you're feeling very uncomfortable about what is happening, I would too. I would suggest for you to bless your home, and the rooms where these experiences have occurred.
Also, pray!
Take care

Hope to hear more on this soon. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: