You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Writings on my Skin

Real Ghost Stories

Writings on my Skin

 

Ever since I was a baby I have been able to see, smell, hear and sense any ghosts and or spirits around me, while growing up I had never been harmed by them or afraid of them for that matter, but once I moved into my new house with my family, things stared to get really weird, like things flying around, tapping on walls and aquariums, cabinets slamming, water running and the smell of wood on fire and I just decided to ignore it because I truly believed that a ghost or spirit was not able to harm you.

But one morning I woke up to a burn mark on my inner elbow area of my arm with cut that seemed to shape like the letter "T", I had ignored it and figured maybe I hurt myself accidentally because I have a tendency to sleep walk and I am a smoker.

After a day or two I realized that I could not have been smoking or walking in my sleep because my grandfather is up at all hours of the night and he would have definitely noticed. But since then I have been getting more cuts and they are all shaped in letters. First it was a "T" then it was a lower case "i" and I also have a "L". I'm not sure what it is trying to do but I think it is trying to tell me something.

If anyone has any idea on what might be going on please contact me and if I figure out what is trying to be spelt I will update this and you are welcome to read. I just wish he or she would get me to write it on paper in my sleep. It scared me though because each cut seems to be getting deeper.

Confused Brittany.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, brittany91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

acain21 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
Brittney please email me...aliciacain2121 [at] hotmail.com... I have been written on too. I have pictures of all 3. I have been told I have demons on this property but there was a lady murdered here in 84 too. My story will be aired this Halloween on A Haunting... A 2 hr special.
Imagineth (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
this story sent chills through me and scared me to tears. In the mid 80's when I was about 11 or 12 years old, I woke up with burn marks on my left inner elbow shaped like the letters I & V. I have never bothered to search the internet for similar stories until today. I don't know what this is I'm feeling right now.
walangk3 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-23)
eeek! Cuts going on deeper? Ouch... First time reading about a ghost writing on a person skin...
chelleck (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
This is very strange. I have heard of ghost cutting or clawing someone, but never in shapes especially not letters. Keep us posted.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
Hi Brittany,
I do not see where you have answered any of the comments yet that you have received. I will be honest, I did not read through any of them yet (I do not like my thoughts to be muddled, or tainted by someone else's thoughts or views when I first think these through), so I may have some repeat comments or questions for you. For that I apologize.
I will tell you what I would do if this poltergeist was annoyingly marking up my body as you describe this one as doing. I would first say very loudly and firmly, "There will be no more of the desecration of my body to get your message across..." I would then grab a tablet of paper and a PENCIL (I would suggest having a friend present to watch you and make sure everything goes well) and ask it to give you the message via automatic writing. Do some reading up on the subject first, though. It is rather a lot like Ouija board communication.
Make sure you tell it that it is no longer allowed to mark your body, BE FIRM.
Thank you.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
I am going to play the part of the skeptic here. I'm not saying it isn't paranormal in nature but I would explore all other explainations before jumping to conclusions. A visit to your doctor may be in order. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
KermitaTheFrawg (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Woah. All I can say is that... That story of yours FREAKED me out. God Bless!

-Leia AKA KermitaTheFrawg ❤
killingkilgore (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Whoa, that is way creepy! I agree with the previous comments, find something else for the spirit to communicate with you other than your body. Is it possible for you to take pictures of these markings? That may help some of the more experienced readers on here decipher what it is. Thanks for sharing!
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
I used to sleep walk as a child and did all sorts of crazy things. Once, I went to take a shower, with my pajamas still on! I remember my mother coming in after me, turning off the water, drying me off and putting me back to bed. Another time, my father found me downstairs in the large utility closet, peeling off the label of an empty pickle jar. Another time, I was half way down the stairs when my father intercepted me and put me back to bed. Yet, another time, I woke up on my own, I was sitting on my father's recliner. The spooky thing was that right before I woke up, I could heart a loud party going on around me and the second I woke up, it all stopped. Anyway, it seems more plausible that since you have sleptwalked before, that you are most likely doing this to yourself while you are sleep walking. Besides, if someone were cutting into me while I was sleeping, my body's natural reaction would be to wake up. If you are not reacting this way, it's probably because you are aware in your sleep walking phase that you are doing it to yourself.
SapphireWings (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Oooh, that sounds bad. I don't like the idea of ghosts writing on my skin - talk about creepy! 😨 Well, I think it's trying to tell you something... Like a warning? Who knows?

Good luck!
Love, SapphireWings ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
This one is baffling. I have only heard of an entity making marks on a person once, and they were not letters or writtings, it was scratches.

I would definitely place a cross in your bedroom, even start wearing one if it is within your belief system, pray. Pray out loud and tell 'it' to, ove on that it is no longer welcome in your home in the name of the Lord.

In my opinion, if this 'thing' is leaving any type of marks on you, it is certainly time for it to move on and leave you alone. Do not play dangerous games with this.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Well I haven't heard about ghost burning people but I think there is a reason its doing this. Try what martin said. Use a papaer and pen and ask it to write on paper. It might work. And if it does please let us know. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
This is the first time I've heard of such thing as a ghost writing on a person's skin. I don't mean to undermine your experience, besides anything is possible but are you absolutely certain that these markings couldn't have been made accidentally? Maybe if you wear some type of jewelry that could have caused that?
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Yeah, writing on paper would definitely be better for you 😉 How about you set up some easy sytem so this ghost can communicate without harming you? Like some letters from the Scrabble game or an electronic writing toy pad...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: