You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Mirror Writing

Real Ghost Stories

Mirror Writing

 

The entity had not disturbed me for a very long time, so I was surprised when I found a message written in red marker on my mirror.

"Want to get rid of me? It'll never be done." So I wrote back, "Whoever you are, you should know there are a few ways to get rid of a spirit. There is always a way to do it, like any smart person knows." It was a few days before I got my answer.

"You mean, whoever WE are. I thought that you would have figured that out in such a long time." That message shook me to the core. There were two entities! Now it was obvious why the hissing had stopped. Just then, a hiss was heard in a corner of the room.

I did some research about multiple entities sharing the same house, but the computer crashed. I tried the next day, but it crashed again. However, I could look up things not even remotely related to supernatural entities.

I wrote on the mirror, "There are two of you?" The answer came immediately.

"Follow 4,5,1,20,8."

The next day, I found these numbers on the wall, with R's and L's over some of the numbers. These numbers were aligning the walls, along with a sign saying, "Follow"

I followed it to a corridor, where a piece of paper with those numbers drifted down into my hands. There was also a message on it with "R-right. L-left. Those numbers represent steps." It ended up to be the bathroom where the trail ended, and I was dragged, by my feet, into the room. The door locked, and the window opened and closed. After that, a message began to write itself on the back of the paper.

"There are six of us."

Other hauntings by CF

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CF, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-28)
Do you have pictures or anything of the writing? Very intersting story...
Qua (39 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-06)
Apparently, I enjoyed reading the comments more than the story itself.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-11-11)
Ok I think I know why cf hasent answered. I mean hello people, isn't it obvious? She is not anwsering because of all your MEAN comments! She may answer if you guys lighten it up on her, but seriously other people have feelings to!
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-11)
Wow I agree with badshah_summet, I don't think they were suppose to be directions.

(sorry if I didn't spell your thingo correctly bad so and so)
Halloween2013 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-28)
these don't sound like evil spirits to me, if I were you I would ask these spirits what they want of you, they are going out of their way to communicate with you, there must be a reason, see if they are willing to tell you.
i_am_unknown (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
[at] CF: don't follow my code if the story is untrue
You will understand if you figure "not the mean of the code"
But the meaning of the word itself
i_am_unknown (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
Code him back
"follow 11,1,13,9"
Ask six of them if they understand the code
Reply there are three of us
"me, myself and I"
But you won't be able to find us cause we aint here
I am Unknown

Then they can forget about you
badshah_sumeett (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
I don't know how much this story is real? But I think that numbers telling you,
4 d
5 e
1 a
20 t
8 h
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
sacul,

While anyone and everyone is encouraged to toss the BS Blankie on 'stories' that they think deserve such treatment I'd like to point out one thing...

We like to keep each Blankie clean and fresh so that it helps to cover the 'stench' coming from that which they are covering. So there is no need to clean yourself with the one you are throwing. Just saying. 😲

Respectfully,

Rook
sacul (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
I believe this person... Is full of it. *gets up and wipes a** with bs blankey* 😜
Diaz-Barnes (1 stories) (7 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
holy **** CF that scared me to the bone becareful cause I like reading your stories and I'm interested in where this is heading to take care
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
LOL! Your direction was really nice snowqueen (lol) again! Well, maybe cf felt our comments very embarrasing so why he have not reply our comments yet.Anyways, just wait and see. πŸ˜† 😊
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-05)
"There are six of us" BANG! (fantastic six attacked) CF is dead in the bathroom 😒

Directed by SNOWQUEEN.
THE END...
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-05)
*yawn* I should have read the comments before reading the story... Big mistake! Well I see modern ghosts here and instant replies? They must have logged through Yahoo! Mirror πŸ˜•
First of all how can a ghost write just like humans? I mean replies just like as we do. Is it possible? I don't know. And strangest thing is that the six of them have got time to waste just to bother you... BS BLANKIE!

Stop watching movies for a while. Give a break to you and especially your brain. Ughhh... Good gracious!
misstee (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
I think one of them six ghosts musta got him or he's still locked in that bathroom lol
Tasuke (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
Is CF still alive? They are taking a while to respond to us...
misstee (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
Lol troyarn, I like your comment! I have no idea what this story is about. It starts off like the middle of a story and makes no sense like everyone else says. There's six of them? I think you watched the exorcism of emily rose one too many times.
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
Well,cf,i really knew that your story was fake cause all the incidents that has happened is like reading a horror book synopsis. I'm still knew to this site and read almost all the latest hauntings that were posted since I have registered here. But your story was the first one to have 100% bad comments and some them could really hurt you very much infact mine too but I just wanted to advice you and not trying to insult you. Take all this comments as a turning point for you to change yourself and not negatively. Our comments are always based on your story and if the story was not accepted by the readers, then their the comments for the story are very bad. This goes to your story too. It really do not make sense as every readers knew that it is something not considered as a true story. I do not know how to explain further about this so, pls try or why not DON'T post any fictional/fake stories here as it only for TRUE ghost stories and experience, no offences.

Hope you realised your mistakes and please forgive if I had hurt you.

😊 mysterPOO...
unknown_madness (8 stories) (36 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
lol so many hate comments! Hey cf, man up and reply to all our hate comments already! Or have the ghosts killed you already? Lol πŸ€” πŸ˜†
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
So this mirror is kind of like a ghostly facebook where the two of you interact? If so, please take me off your friends list. Thanks.
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
CF, one question-How large was your mirror to have a full conversation? And nice effect to have a blood red marker handy πŸ€”
unknown_madness (8 stories) (36 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
sorry but this is so pathetic it's funny! It doesn't seem very real. Please post real things on this website other than this...rubbish.
😠
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+6
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
*hurls the bs blankie over this one*

Sorry guys but someone had to do it! I don't believe a word of this story!
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
Funny you should say that,PJOD.I feel the same way. The best way to "ween" an attention hog is to"sour the milk",so to speak. Some people really don't like my brand of attention.Hehe.This one is past its spoilage date! Peeyew! πŸ˜†
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
CF, where are you?

How come you have not answered any of this comments?
I hope all those ghosts have not hurt you, though perhaps they did something good damaging your computer. πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
Pjod - and some of your fun makes me LOL. Seriously, and at the risk of catching my bosses' attention πŸ˜†. Humor is good; need a dose or three every day πŸ˜‰
AshJay1985 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
CF- I Hope you are busy in responding to the comments in other stories of yours. We might see many stories posted from you in the future and we would not be happy to read but yes, we would be happy to read replies or comments for your post.:-)
Tasuke (2 stories) (21 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
The following commemt is not out of malice or spite, I just saw the connection between the argument and part of the story:

"Want to get rid of me? It'll never be done."

Sounds like the argument about author and their stories!
herohead (2 stories) (61 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
Miracle I could never be rude I am a firm beliver in a proper tone in life and forums.

Jav this person seeks attention and negative attention is better than no attention. We should treat the author with silence instead.

Thx for keeping a nice tone with me during this debate.

Hero
AshJay1985 (7 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
Oh My! CF, do you think its worth to post some fake stories? Grow up and we shouldnt see your stories anymore.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: