You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Scary Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Apartment

 

I was lying in my bed, just the other night, and just put my 4 month old son down to sleep. I was lying on my back when all of a sudden I felt something jump onto my bed, not hard. It stopped there for a few seconds, then started to walk up my body, then paused, then walked back in the same footing.

The next night, I heard something falling onto my kitchen floor-it sounded like a ping pong ball. It awoke me from my sleep, like something trying to get my attention.

When I got up in the morning I went into the living room and then the kitchen, and I lifted one of the tops off my son's bottle, and dropped it, and that was the same noise I heard.

The 3rd night all the lights went down in my block, I just closed my eyes then 2mins later opened them, and I was in darkness, but before this happened my hall light was on.

My buildings have only been up 7 years, but before that, there were old flats. I'm so confused. These things keep happening throughout the middle of the night.

I was out for a meal the next day from the 1st event, and I was telling my family. My step mum said that these flats are haunted, and that her friend stayed here, but I don't know what to believe. My fiance has not had anything happen to him, but is open to hearing what I have to say.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shorty15282, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

essiej (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
I see there has been no answers to the questions. I do not see where this sounds like a small child, or a adult. Wish we caould help get to the bottom of it.
tips_leadinvestigator (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
I have to agree with Surya. I believe the spirit you have been experiencing is a child. You said your fiance has not experienced anything, you are the only one. This could be do to the fact that you are a mother. It would make sense for a child spirit to feel comfortable revealing itself to someone as nuturing and caring as a mother. From what you say though, there is nothing you should worry about. It isn't harming your child. I do not believe it is trying to harm you either. It seems to want one thing: your attention. Don't be scared though. Maybe try talking to it, like you would talk to a child. If you have any questions or any further problems please feel free to e-mail me at tips_leadinvestigator [at] yahoo.com
My team and I would be happy to help.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Hmmm.
May I ask you a few questions before I leave a "real comment" please, shorty15282?
Think hard. HOW many FEET did you feel "walk up my body, then paused, then walked back in the same footing." What kind of WEIGHT did you feel? And, Did you FEEL it "turn around" and walk back down your body, or did it walk back-wards, the way it came?
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
From what I have read my first thought is it sounds like a child. The way it walked on the bed, mischieves, and then the top of your sons bottle. Unless you can find something else that makes exactly the same noise. As the others have asked, how long has this been going on? Yes try to find out a bit of history about the building. Have you experianced anything else? Does your son sleep throughout the night?
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
I agree with icescorpion99, try researching. Ask neighbors who have lived there awhile. The experiences you wrote about, they don't sound too bad. The one I would be most worried about- is the one where something walked up your body. Here is a simple tip: Walk throughout your home with a white candle in one hand, and a stick of incense in the other. Go room to room and say,
" You have not been invited by me or anyone in this family. Get out-do not return. By the power, and the Glory of Jesus Christ (If it is something evil- they hate to hear this as they fear God/Christ), you are ordered to leave my home. If "it/they" return... Do it again. Believe in the strength and the power you have as a living Soul, a Child Of God. It really does work. To check me out, you can go to my website www.ghost-e.com. I have a site to help those like yourself. I have been dealing with this kind of stuff since I was a child. Blessings, Ghostseer. Let me know how you do...
icescorpion99 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Have these things just started to happen or have they been going on for some time? Perhaps you could ask your step mom if she knows anything in particular or try doing some research on your own into the history of the property.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: