You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Man

 

This story was actually told by our priest in the church where I go. When our priest went to Dubai for a visit to a friend who is also a priest he told this story to him which he read in a newspaper there in Dubai. I don't have the exact date or location of this story but I still think it's nice to share it with you guys because this story touches me so much.

Well here it goes... In one place in Dubai there lived one family composed of a father, mother, 8yrs old son and a newly born daughter (a week old I guess). This family lived very poorly; the father didn't have a good job and sometimes the family didn't have anything to eat.

One night when the father reached home he saw his family waiting for him at the table expecting that he brought food for dinner. The father hadn't found any food for his family that day so the family decided to sleep instead hoping to forget their hunger.

While the family were sleeping the father wakes up, gets a knife and stabs his sleeping wife to death for no reason. Because of what happened, the 8year old son who was sleeping in the same room awakes and sees what his father had done to his mother.

The boy starts crying which makes the younger child wake up and start crying too... This makes the father crazier; he gets his two children, brings them to the nearby abandoned house and locks them in the underground basement with the body of their dead mother and he leaves them there. This basement had no way out but the door they entered from; no water, and no food available.

After almost a month, the relatives of the family were looking for them (they went to their house and saw no one was home). Thinking that the whole family went away they decided to go back to their own home until one of them noticed a blood stain in the blanket... And then they noticed that the clothing and things were still there.

Their heart pumped so hard, they were so scared that something bad had happened to the family. They told the police hoping that it might solve the case but there was no clue on what might have happened until one day one of the family members saw the father in a market place somewhere in Dubai and asked him what happened but the father couldn't tell anything-he just cried. So they decided to bring the father to the police and let the police ask him what happened to his family.

In the police station, after so many questions the police found out that the father killed his own wife and buried his children alive-the motive? Well nothing! The police said that because of lack of food, so many problems and stress the father's mind gave up and he went into mild craziness or mental disturbance. That's why he managed to kill and hurt his own family.

After some medication and the father now thinking clearly, he and the police rushed to the place where he buried his family. They reached the old house and broke the lock of the basement door (it was almost two months after he buried his family there). They were expecting to see three dead bodies but this was not what they saw.

They only saw one dead body- the mother's but she was not in decomposition stage. The body was still soft and it seemed it only died a minute before and the two children...? Well, the 8 year old boy was alive and hadn't lost any weight. He was very fine... The baby was very healthy and grown big. The people who saw them were amazed by what had happened.

They checked the basement to see if they had food and milk and someone with them who took care of the two children. But they found nothing. No food not even water.

So the people wondered how the children survived and looked so healthy except of being pale white because they hadn't seen the sun for many days. So they asked the 8 year old boy." What happened to you inside? How did you survive without food or water for almost two months and look so healthy?"

The answer of the young boy made my hair rise, while I was listening to our priest story. The boy smiled at them and said. "There was a man who came every night. He brought me food and water. He also woke up our mother to breastfeed my baby sister."

The people were shocked with what they heard-how come this man awoke his dead mother to feed her baby? So they asked who the man was and the boy answered "he did not tell me his name but he had a very beautiful and shiny face, curly long hair and holes in both of his palms..."

Well I guess now you know who that man was... I don't think this is scary but it makes my hair rise a little... Thank you for reading.

~ michelle ~

Other hauntings by marchelle

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marchelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Vikram (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-10)
I believe this is Ghost stories portal. Not God stories portal;)

The moral I agree with. God takes care of people in the strangest ways.
senorita (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-31)
I live in Dubai since 2006, honestly, I cannot digest a single word of the story nor heard it, but I loved the story:)
jay_lee (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
first ever story that so far that pushes me to comment... Really touching story... It just simply means that HE will never abandon anyone from us... Just keep on believing HIM. ❤ ❤
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-22)
it's a really great story... I hope this story would affect people's mind and belief:) ...
TammyMom (32 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
This story actually originates in the USA sometime in the 1930s. It was a poor family. The man's wife died in childbirth, along with the newborn baby. Every day, for two days, a woman was walking into a small country store and asking for a bottle of milk, then she would walk out without paying. So, on the third day, the storekeeper decided to follow her and see where she was going. She walked into the cemetery and disappeared when she got to one of the graves. He heard a baby crying from the grave. The law and the woman's husband dug up the grave and the mother was dead, but the baby was alive. There were two empty milk bottles, and the one that was only partially full.
eyelovehotdogs (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
Maiah13:
Didn't you understand the story? In one place in Dubai there lived one family... It means the family was a local of Dubai. They were not from a different country who just moved there.

😜
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Akatsuki07 (5 stories) (16 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
There is also a story just like this but it happened in Egypt and the child that is asked who helped them is a girl. This story is a chain message in yahoo mail
Maiah13 (6 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Hi,
I used to live in Dubai. Hard to believe a family can all live there if they are indeed not of sufficient means - you have to meet a certain salary reqmt to be able to sponsor year family...etc. So, I don't think this story happened in Dubai. Not really debating its truthfulness, just wondering if it really happened in Dubai.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
I enjoyed that story. My aunt I am sure would love to share that one with her preacher. 😊
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
that is a greatest sad story wow Can't image a husband kill his wife and stick his children in a basement without foods and drinks with a dead wife but glad the man came along to feed the children.
csuegar (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
That was an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with all of us. I really am glad the children were ok.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
Ok I have heard this story before, but the father buried his wife in the desert along with the children who were alive. The description of the man the boy gave was Christ the Lord, but becuase it was a muslim family they have said it was Mohammed.

Sweet story though
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
I would like to correct this story of marchelle. Actually, this happened in Egypt a few months back early quarter of 2008. Due to poverty and a hard poor life, the father (got insane due to depression) killed his wife then along with his two children, buried them alive with his dead wife (not locked on the basement). After a week or so, the relatives (who haven't seen the family for a while) tried to contact the family but haven't got any news from them. So they file a report for a missing family until the local police found the father. After a few interrogations, the father told the truth and even showed the exact place where he buried his family. Expecting the two children already dead, when they dugged the grave-they found the two children still alive and in good health. The story ends the same as what marchelle stated. That's all. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: