You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: One Last Smile

Real Ghost Stories

One Last Smile

 

I would like to start my story by thanking all people who left nice comments and advice to me in my 3rd story " My Lover"-this one will be my part two and I'm happy to share it with you.

October 3 2006 (seven days after the death of Noel): this is the day when we bring Noel to his resting place Heaven's Gate in Bagio city. The night before, me and my family are on our way to Bagio city (we live in Manila city 8 hours away from Bagio).

I am sitting at the back of our van alone. My two sisters are sitting in the middle and my mother was sitting in front with my father driving. I was still in a state of denial that Noel was already dead and that the day after would be the last day that I can see his body.

I am looking at our picture in my mobile phone while crying remembering the days when we were together when we reached the Screw Mountain. I don't know the reason but as if there's someone calling me I look at the window and I see nothing and I ignore it.

I estimate it was 7:00 in the evening at that time that's why it was very dark. My father stopped by a small coffee shop. We went out of the car to have some food but I stayed outside the coffee shop to have some air.

I heard someone calling my name and it came from the car. I don't know if I was just imagining or if what I saw was real. At the back of the car same place where I was sitting I saw Noel. He was sitting there and looking at me. What I saw didn't scare me but instead it made me excited and happy.

I wanted to hug him and kiss him so I ran inside the car but when I reached the back seat he was not there. It made me really disappointed and very sad. I went out the car again and I told myself that I was just imagining things.

I was at the door to the coffee shop when I looked at the car again and to my amazement I saw Noel sitting at the back of the car looking at me. I was rushing to walk near the car but it seemed something stopped me and just wanted me to stay on my place and just look... So I did...

I saw Noel's face-it looked as if he was very pleased and looked contented and he was holding my mobile phone which I left inside the car maybe looking at our pictures.

Then he turned his head towards me and gave me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen... It seemed the smile of a person with no worries... No more hurting, pure innocence, contentment, peacefulness and happiness then his image slowly turned blurred until he was gone.

I was shock when I heard my father's voice "what are you looking at? And you look crazy smiling and crying to nothing!" Then I said " nothing papa I just miss Noel so much..."

Then he tapped my shoulder and we both went inside the car. When I reached the back seat I saw my mobile laying quietly at the corner. I picked it up and I was surprised to see that my wall paper was changed. It was now me and Noel's photo when we were at the Manila bay-walk with a sun at the background.

Even in death Noel made sure that he makes me happy in his ghostly way, he tells me that he is happy where ever he is now and he is always with me ('when I see him sitting at the back of the car it seams he wanted to say he was sitting there with me all the time').

The last smile he gave me that night, a SMILE that I will treasure for the rest of my life and I will give everything just to see that smile again! I miss him and love him much!

Thank you for reading...

~michelle~

Other hauntings by marchelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marchelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PinkChick (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
fudge this story brought tears to my eyes. It's ironic when good people are the ones who die young. Maybe God needed more angels and he could be one of them. I hope you're doing fine now. I've read your previous story about Noel too. I believe he is in peace now. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. Stay strong and God bless. Noel is with you forever. That is a fact for sure
Ghostbuscus (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-16)
Such a beautiful and touching story! I hope Noel is in at peace right now.

Is it cool when someone would make such movies based on YGS stories? That will be great for me 😁
carlpablo123 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
wow what a inocent story this is the best story iv ever had it makes me cry a little in real 😭 I realy love this story this is the best story iv ever heard in my intire life its a inocent ghost story it realy make my a little cry in real
miko_diana (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
you're very luck with Noel... Because he has his own way for saying his okey, and for telling your how much he loves you... I admired him so much... I know someday you both can still continue your love for each other... Thank you for sharing your story, your story touch my heart so much for even differences is not a problem or a barrier in loving a person... It enlightened me to love my boyfriend much even if we're far from each other, and to have courage in telling him how important he is to me, before its to late... Thank you... 😊
Ronove34 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-02)
YOUR STORY Is SO BEAUTIFUL it made me cry Because of nothing I feel sad.
deannah (12 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
What a beautiful story, I cried while I was reading this. I also read your other stories and just know that he is always with you. No matter what. I wish you much love and luck in the future!
lemonlime675 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
i actully started to cry when I read this
I can't imagine how you felt typing this or having it happen to you at all
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Marchelle, I'm so happy that you were able to see Noel like that again. I'm sure he was very pleased that you cared for him so much and really missed him, and I believe he wanted you to know that he loved you before he moved on. Have you seen him at all, or do you feel that he's gone on now? He was truly fortune to live a life filled with as much love as you gave him.

Warmest blessings,

DA
sweet_girl (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Hi Marchelle, this story is so heart-touching and believe me, it made me cry.
It's very hard to find true love in today's world and those who find it are very lucky. True love never dies. It pains so much when you find true love and suddenly God takes it away from you.
Such was the love between you two that even when Noel is no longer in our world he still let's you know that he will always be there looking over you.
I bow to your love.It's one of the most beautiful stories I have ever came across through.
Take care of yourself.❤ 😊

****Be Happy! Spread Smiles!****
Theodrhelm (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
be hailed thee!
A really beautifull story, I would feel rather the same way as you did (and still is)
The way you wrote it was simply a romance-like, I have no doubt that you reallyloved (once again and still do) thee fallen loved one.
But in my belief, death is something we must not fear but accept it. Have thee no doubts that Noel is in peace now, watching you from the above, and even at your side.
I would like to have such experiences to share but I have none still.

Honour his memory by remembering the joyfull moments you spent together, for he shall live on in your heart and will endure in your mind forever and ever.

Vítand ók Mágn!

Theodrhelm
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
Hi Marchelle. Thank you for sharring this story with us. I'm sad thinking about both of you. You both never had enough time to spend with one another. But then again sometimes a whole life can be just to short. I don't think there is anything that I could say that would chher you up. But after deah, as you saw the spirit lives on. Its just the body that stops working. I believe that Noel wants you to know that oneday you both will be together. Thats love. Its stronger then death. Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon and tak care
marchelle (6 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
tonith, you are such a good adviser and I can see that you got many experiences and wide understanding not only to paranormal things but also in real life. Your comments really help me to accept the fact that even how I love noel I should continue to my life becouse he is dead and I am still alive. But you must understand that even how hard I try Noel's memory is still hurting, his like a shadow that's olways with me every where I go. But still your words make my heart feels bit lighter thank you for helping me to live and go on. Tnx! ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
I hear this kind of thing all the time about those that pass over and let us know they are fine. Some think it's a hallucination due to grief but I don't think so. It's not always easy to discern what comes from within the mind and what comes from outside the mind. Of course a witness helps because at least there is validation. Skeptics will say it's just a shared hallucination but again I just don't think that washes in most cases. I think it's wonderful that your boyfriend was able to come to you and let you know he is happy and content. The fact that your wallpaper was changed on your phone is further validation to me. Others would say you may have changed it yourself but wasn't conscious of doing so. I prefer to believe he did it. I don't think love dies when a body dies. I know I still love my deceased loved ones the same as I did while they were alive. My love for them didn't die when they were no longer in the physical realm. It's still there. I believe it's the same with those that cross. Difference may be that they no longer are caught up in the possessiveness of a physical relationship like when alive. The love is still there but they are able to let you go on with your life's journey and are happy when you find another to love. Doesn't mean you still don't love the person deceased but you can only have a life journey with someone who is living. Again my condolences for your loss. It's a hard lesson to learn at a young age but if you view it as the gift it was to know him you will be at peace with it and be able to move forward. Sounds like your boyfriend already has and wanted you to know this so you can as move forward and have a good life too.
marchelle (6 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
usenia... Thank you for making my story "my lover" included in your favorite story list. I am glad you like it ❤
XxHikarixX (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
...wow,i read your first one "my lover"
And it was soo sad and touching.
And then I read this one and I swear I felt myself become teary, I'm so sorry for your loss, and its true that he's still with you, even though you already know that:)
I lost someone that I really care about and even now I feel him with me when I cry.
Be happy and take care.

Usenia~
marchelle (6 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
swtnyx, thank you for reading and appreciating my two stories... Getting comments and advices from people like you makes me really happy and lessen my sadness. Yes I did find my truelove but I guess his not my destiny becouse god take him back to him... But I still thank god for letting NOEL to be part of my life even for short time. I know you will find your true love too... 😁
SwtNyx (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
I started reading this story and in the second line you mentioned about your first story related to this one... So I thought of reading that story first... And it touched me so much... And now reading this story almost made me cry! Wow you two just have that pure love that even death couldn't separate you and I feel he'll always be there to protect and care for you... As you said... In his ghostly ways😁

Be happy always and take care😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: