You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Lover

Real Ghost Stories

My Lover

 

When you get married, you always give a vow to each other that you will love one another until death you part. Well, I am not married, but this word makes sense to me, since I experienced that love really continues, until death.

I met Noel when I was in high school. He is not the typical "boy next door" teenager. He was quiet, smart, and a middle looking guy (not so handsome but not even ugly). I found him attractive, with that attitude. I found it challenging to talk to him, and make him my friend. I succeeded. We became very good friends, and best friends. Two years passed we became attracted to each other, and become lovers. They say when you and your best friend became lovers, your relationship will go really great. I agree to that! Our relationship was the best that I had since I meet him. I can say to myself, that I loved him so much and he felt the same way too.

We went to the same college and took the same courses. We were always together and did everything together. We were the best pals. From morning until evening we were with each other. He was the sweetest guy I ever had a relationship with. Everyday he put a small heart shape love letter in my notes, which I only saw when I was going to use my notebook. He never forgot our anniversary, he called me every night, even we were together the whole day.

I will never forget the day September 26, 2004. He called me on the phone that night, and said he couldn't talk to me for long because he felt very sick. I said "It's alright, and take some rest." Before he hung-up the phone he said " Mahal, remember I love you truly, and even death will never stop me from loving you".

I smiled when I heard that, but deep inside, I was asking why I felt hurt when he said that. It was really sweet, but I felt sad because of what he said.

That night I slept very pleasantly, until felt something was holding my cheek. It was so cold. Then a mild whisper, "Mahal...". Recognizing the voice, I stood up with all sweat, while trying to catch my breath. It was weird because I cried very hard. The reason. I don't know.

I felt very sad, as if someone had left me. I tried to go back to sleep after crying for almost an hour. When I woke up, I was wondering why Noel didn't give me any mobile messages (he usually text-ed me every morning). When I went downstairs, my mother was sitting at the table. She had a worried look on her face, and told me to sit down. Then she said "Noel's sister called this morning. She said last night, Noel was rushed to hospital because of very high fever. After two hours, he died because of the high fever."

I felt very bad, and vomited because of what I heard. I couldn't believe that he was dead, and the voice I heard that last night was him.

Even until now I feel him beside me sometimes. I feel soft hands touching me when I am sleeping. I found small heart shaped love letters in my notebook (I am really not sure if those were new, or some of the love letters he kept in my notes when he is still with me. I do not know yet). When I am walking alone, I feel I have someone with me. Even now, while writing this story, I feel his presence beside me. I know he keeps his promise "I will continue loving you even if death comes."

I still cry every time I remember him. This might be not really be a ghost story, but a love story instead, but I am happy to share it with you guys. Thank you for reading.

~Michelle~

Other hauntings by marchelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marchelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Joremjas (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-06)
I know he keeps his promise "I will continue loving you even if death comes."

I think his spirit remains in this place. Because of that sentence. He made a promised, you and your family and his family need to pray for him. Go to his grave and pray for him so his soul will be free from the promise. And he will be in heaven.:)
klark (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
I also vowed the same with my fiance. For better or for worse, NOT EVEN DEATH can do us part. God bless his soul. Thank you for sharing that story. It gave me a different kind of goosebumps and chills (not from being scared). God bless his soul.
mhyb22 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
i love your stories,michelle
I hope that you two will last forever
Good luck for both of you!
I will pray for noel's spirit
TQ (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Michelle,

This is truly a beautiful story, and I'm glad you shared it with us. I am sorry for your lost... You two were made for each other. Love can't tell time, so it will last forever. Thanks for sharing.:)
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
This was truly a beautiful story. It made me want to curl up next to my boyfriend. I am happy that your love kept you together even after he passed on. I am certain that your love will last forever and that one day you will reunite with him. Thank you for this amazing story.
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Oh, Michelle, your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing it.

I cannot believe how beautiful your tale is... I have faith that he is definitely with you. Love breaks the limit of "impossible" and I know you will see this in the future.

Warmest regards
shiver (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-23)
I just remember my boyfriend again by reading your story. I love him so much I'm afraid to lose him. I just want to answer his calls now. We had an LQ you know. So I kind of ignored his calls. Now I miss him so much. Haay... Thanks for this.
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-20)
pareho tayo ng tawagan... And I really do love my boy friend more than myself and any one else... Great story
ycekreme (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
I am sorry for your loss. 😒 You were right. This may not be a ghost story but a very moving and touching testament of love. I know he'll stay with you to guide you always. I hope you're ok. God bless you.
filipinagurl (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
i love your story πŸ˜‰ I feel very sad for you to lose someone that you love and cared for
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
Well I suggest you continue to love him and be with him, even if death comes, you's will be together, yous are soulmates that are separated by death. Death will not stop love, it just changes the way you love. Continue to love this man, the way you loved him when he was alive.

Death is only the beginning.
Thealoneone.
shinobi_girl (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
it's a beautiful story... ❀
I'm new here... πŸ˜‰ I have some stories to share... But the page is temporarily closed... But I'll post it once the page get to work again... πŸ˜‰
villain_prince (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
a very sad story, 😭 I hope he enjoys his stay with god. Surely god had a purpose for the both of you... Someday u'll meet and heaven and spent the rest of your life there...

G0d Bless,
cr0m (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-24)
That was a good read. Sorry for your lost. I'm sure hes in a good place now. Thanks for sharing your story.
ghostroadxxx (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Michelle, I am truly sorry for your lost. Be strong I know God has a reason for taking Noel.

Like you said Noel may not be with you physically but spiritually his still with you. So don't be too sad for your lost.

Thank you so much for sharing your story, that was such a very poignant love story!

Take care!
lemonlime675 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
i am truly sorry for your lost that story was very sweet and I think he is with you still today
sweet_girl (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
It was such a lovely story... And it touched my heart. I am so sorry for your loss.
It is said that true love never dies even if people die. I believe that Noel's love is still with you andd wherever he is, that he is happy and remembering you.
What if God has taken him away from you, no one can take away the special moments you have spent together. Those memories will remain in your heart forever.

😊❀

****Be Happy! Spread Smiles!****
SwtNyx (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
Hey Michelle, that was such a touching story! It's so difficult to find someone who loves you so much and when you lose that person, it's the worst. I hope you both find peace and I hope I too find such a person in my life...❀

Be happy always & take care😊
marchelle (6 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
Thank you chris for appreciating my story I am really glad that you like it 😁
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
Im very sorry for your loss. Loseing somebody who you truly love is a living Hell. I can only tell you how sorry I am for you. But he is with you. Your right he wants to keep his promise and be with you. He loves in all ways and will protect you. Ghost stories don't have to be scary. This one is far more better then any scary story I read. Its about the love of a person who will never forget about the other. Thanks again for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with us. It made me... Feel really good, and happy. Excuse my cheesyness for a second! Anyways, I'm glad he is still with you, you guys had such a strong connection... And still do!
Take care,
Chrono 😳
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
That is such a sweet story. As KimSouthO says take time to find it in your heart and let him cross over. Cherish the great times you both had together. Life Goes on but the memories never die.
jennifertorres (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
That was very beautiful, sometimes we go through life trying to find "the one", I think you found him and I think you will always have him...
marchelle (6 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
Thank you tonith, I'm a really happy to read all the advice and comment I received, I admit I feel I want to cry when I read them but it also gives me comfort becouse I know many people understands what I feel. Tnx a lot 😁
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
What a beautiful and sad story. Love never dies you take it with you. As he moves forward in his spiritual journey and you in your life's journey he will always remain in your heart and I'm sure you will remain in his. But life is for the living so don't forget to live. You will find love again. I'm sure he would want that for you.
marchelle (6 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
Thank you for all of you who give advice and comment to my story. I know I am not a good writer but all of you understand what I feel. I will follow your advice to try talking to him and tell him that I am happy and its alright I am letting him go towards the light. 😁
momma78 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
This is a beautiful story, and I am truly sorry for your loss. God bless you and take care. ❀
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
My heart hurts for your broken one!. Your story really touched me. It is so hard to lose people so connected to making your spirit strong. True, love is eternal... This TRUTH, you can carry with you!...Blessings, Ghostseer
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
Michelle -
Thank you for sharing your story. I am so sorry for the loss of your love. He is proving to you that there is something beyond this life. Your love is so deep... You will be together again!

Blessed Be!
ParaTam
MFD (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Your love must have been truely incredible for you both to still have such a strong connection even after death.
Your story deeply touched me, thank you for sharing.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: