You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Dancing Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Dancing Boy

 

This is my 2nd story. This happened at the same building which I told of in my 1st story (Unseen Classmate), my review school located at Recto Manila.

June of 2006, as I remember, it was 3:00 in the afternoon. We have just finished our short break. Me and four of my classmates always go to the building rooftop to have get some air. While we climbed up to the stairs we felt a cold air. This is unusual because there's no window and the door to the rooftop is always closed. That's why there is no way the air can get inside.

We ignored it. We continued our chatting a while on our way to the rooftop. When we reached the door to rooftop it was closed. One of my classmates tried to open it, but the grills on the door were closed, and it was locked (there was a door and another grill to prevent thieves).

We were very disappointed to see that the grills were locked and decided to go down. While we are in our steps to go down, we heard a child laughing at the rooftop. We stopped and thought, is that sound really coming from the rooftop? We go upstairs and look outside. In our amazement we saw a boy, but we could only see his back (facing his back). Based on his height, he was 3 to 4 years old. He was wearing a white muscle shirt and a blue short pants. He was facing the streets and dancing.

He didn't look like a ghost, but really like a live boy, but me and may classmate could tell that there's something creepy. Somethings not right. We looked at him laughing and dancing, without anyone, alone (if you're the parents, do you think it safe to leave your child in that high place?) at the top of a high building. The only place he could enter was locked. How do you think he could get there?

They say that you can tell if what you see is the living or ghost by how your body reacts. When you feel that your face becomes thick, you feel cold inside, the hair on your body rises and you start shaking tremendously because you feel really scared. This is what me and my classmate felt. We couldn't move but we tried our best to go back in ourselves. We moved slowly to go down. We wanted to run but we couldn't. It seemed that the apparition of the boy sucked all our energy.

While on the way down, and still in state of shock, the janitor of the building saw us. I guess she noticed that we were scared of what we saw at the rooftop. She ask "You see him?" and we asked her "See who?" what she answered made us believe what we saw was a real ghost. She said "You see him I'm sure, you see dancing boy". She gave us a weird smile and walked behind us. Well, I can tell that janitor knew something.

Do you guys think what we saw was a ghost? If not, how can you explain the reaction of our bodies? Why did we all feel scared at the same time?

Other hauntings by marchelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marchelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kamuningflyover (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
i wouldn't be surprised if I saw that dancing boy myself. Recto is one of the oldest commercial district in manila, many lived and died there, many people spent almost their entire life there, kaya, their memories or imprints are left there still doing what they did when they were still around.

Maybe that dancing boy's not really a ghost but just a memory.
Prisya (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
yes it's a real ghost,
I can say because if that's a fake one
Why would a 3 or 4 year old boy go on a high place like that? What is he "THE SON OF THE MASK"?
So it is very clear that it's a real ghost 😨
alwaysrovindj (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
It could be one of the ghosts from the funeral thingy.
This building is officialy haunted with invisible females and dancing boy 😊
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
the body reacts in such a way because the young boy was useing your energy to manefest + it could be a yokai or a michivious spirit equivilent to the japanese mononoke some of wich are harmless others of wich can be quite vicious id advise caution with this particular entity until you can be sure
kiezechxie (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
yeah! Who's in his rigth mind dancing? In the middle of the rooftop?alone? Well let say he's only a 4 years old? But at his age. If his not a ghost didn't he scared being alone in a locked room or whatever?
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
Well, anybody who has seen ghost would really feel that way. Anybody who sees something that is normal would really feel drained. And besides, you already know in your own mind that he is really a ghost. Better try and research about the child's background to see if there's anything you can do for him instead of wondering what happened. 😉
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
That was really scary!, thanks for sharing your story Marchelle, and yes, I do believe it was a ghost, our insticts don't fail, it's just sometimes we don't trust them enough 😉
essiej (guest)
-1
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
What do you need help with? The janitor told you it was a ghost of a little boy. Being scared, is being scared. That's why you all felt the same thing. I woulda been scared even with a group of friends.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: