You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unseen Classmate

Real Ghost Stories

Unseen Classmate

 

This happened when I took review class for October 2005 CPA board exam. I enrolled in this review school at recto Manila-it was just a small school. During my first month my classmate and I didn't notice anything-it was just a regular review class but when the examination date was near and we held classes until late at night, unexplained things happened.

September 6:30 in the evening during our class on Law, we are only 11 students and my teacher in the room. We are listening to her explaining a specific topic when we heard somebody crying at the back of our room (it was a big room which can occupy more than 50 students and all eleven of us were sitting on the front).

At first we ignored it because it seems the sound came from outside our building and we continued the lesson but the sound was getting louder and louder and now the sound was undeniably a cry of a female, but there was no one at the back and no one was crying.

The hair in the back of our heads rose and we couldn't move our feet -we wanted to get out but we couldn't until our teacher told us to pray. When we heard her voice we moved as fast as we could out of our class room.

After what happened our teacher admitted something about our school. Year 1983, the building we used as a class room was a boarding house for females and many abortion and suicides happened in there. Because of this, the first owner of the building sold it to the second owner who made it a funeral parlor. Many dead bodies were embalmed in this building but the business was not a success so the building was sold again to the third owner who made it a review school.

Well we thought this gave us the explanation about what happened but it was not yet the reason, many students before us got depressed and committed suicide. The teacher believed that it was those souls who haunted our building and they appeared every time the examination date was approaching. I guess they wanted us to do the same thing they did- to commit suicide because of depression that we might not pass the board exam.

Many more things happened during my review class and I'll share them in my other stories.

Other hauntings by marchelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marchelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

carlpablo123 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
wow this is soscary I just realy scared of things but I still watch some scary video stories show and movies wow if this went on tv if I watched it right now ill be realy scared 😨 😨
eyelovehotdogs (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
I imagined how spooky it was! I felt all my hair are rising while reading this story, especially in my arms and legs.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
It is a residual because it always happens at the same time according to the Mr/Mrs teacher man/women.
Firehydrent
Chreries
Gumdrops
Gummybears
Im hyper 😊
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-14)
I have to agree with Tonith & Whitebuffalo. Sounds like a residual haunting to me. Pretty hard to study under those circumstances, eh?...Blessings, Ghostseer
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-14)
Hmm...it sounds like something was definitely going on there. That would be very creepy indeed. I can just imagine the scene as you described it! I'm glad you're safe though. Thank you for sharing your story! I agree with whitebuffalo, I don't think they were trying to make you do the same thing they did. Most spirits of suicide regret what they did and they will usually try and warn sensitive psychics and empaths not to do the same thing they did. Hang in there!

Blessings,

DA
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-14)
Oh, marchelle, no.
NOT because they wanted you or your classmates to do the same thing they did, but as a warning.
Final exams are a difficult time. There are SO many stresses going on, and the "family input" really does not help the situation. Many students worry about what their family will think if they fail, some know that they need to "follow in the footsteps" of others. Add to that the stresses that we put on OURSELVES to excel. That, in itself, would give the lasting impression of overwhelming emotions in a wide range of acts.
MANY people (in fact, I tend to believe that ALL people are, to an extent) are emphatic, and can FEEL the repressed emotions within a building. MANY people will refuse to go someplace, or BE someplace that makes them feel "closed in". MANY of those places simply have the repressed emotions that are depressing.
It is my feeling that this place DOES have a residual energy (the one that you all heard crying). But I would further state that it ALSO have a residual FEEL to it (With or without this poor crying voice you can still hear) that has NOTHING to do with a "ghost".
Thank you.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-14)
This could have been a case of residual haunting. Highly stressful events seem to be able to imprint themselves in the atmosphere of where these emotions took place. No one is really sure how it happens but the best guess is it has to do with positive or negative vibrations that don't dissipate because it's all energy to begin with. Energy can not be created or destroyed it just changes form. I'm sure it was creepy but I don't think it was meant to depress or encourage anyone to become depressed. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time for it to be heard. It's like a tape recording. It has nothing to do with an intelligent haunt.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: