You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Uncle's Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

My Uncle's Guardian Angel

 

My mother's side of the family is very religious. Many of my relatives have premonitions and visions, especially my late grandmother. My mother started to get them when she was young, but then prayed that she did not want them and has not had them since. This story is about my uncle, my mom's brother, and a very real experience he had.

Years ago, in the 70's or so, my uncle was driving on a back road in the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin. It was a country road, and there were no other cars around. Well into his drive he finally came across another car, full of teenage boys. The boys started to mess with him. They would tailgate him, then pass and slow down. They then started to run him off the road. He never saw a weapon, but he was scared they might have one. They were yelling at him and cursing him. He was all alone on this deserted road and there wasn't much he could do.

Then, from nowhere, a third car appeared on the road. The third car came up behind my uncle, and the car full of boys stopped trying to run him off the road. They eventually turned off onto another road and left my uncle alone. He was thankful for the third car turning up, especially when he hadn't seen another car for a while. He looked into the review mirror to see who was driving, and was astonished. The car was completely empty. He could see the moonlight from behind the car shining straight through. Seconds later, the car slowed down and disappeared from site. My uncle believes it was a guardian angel.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Isabelle261, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. Well its hard to say what this was. Maybe when your father looked back to see the driver, the guy ducked (maybe searching for something). Its hard to say what it was but I'm glad that nothing happened to him. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: