You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Danger Which Surrounded My Maternal Uncle

Real Ghost Stories

The Danger Which Surrounded My Maternal Uncle

 

Friends, today the story I am going to tell you is about a very horrifying incident that took place with my maternal uncle about forty -forty-six years back, when he was unmarried. He was a strong believer in the paranormal, until a incident changed his point of view.

He decided to go to Pune (a city in Maharashtra, India) and had borrowed his Yezidi bike and was roaming until he realized, it was time to go back home and night was nearing. He speeded back and as soon he was passing by a Hindu samshan (where dead bodies are burnt), when suddenly he felt that someone had tightly embraced him from behind and someone was sitting on the behind seat. He got scared to death and wanted to scream loudly, but he could not and heard a laughing sound in a evil manner.

He drove his bike in a patient manner and soon reached our village (his home), a person known to him asked, "hey, who is that beautiful girl sitting on your backseat. She is so beautiful."

Now my maternal uncle was so badly scared and thought that this was his last day on this earth. Suddenly, he got an idea. He drove his bike in front of a temple that was on the long cut to his house, instead of using the shortcut. As soon as he drove his bike in front of the temple, he felt that whatever was embracing him, suddenly left him and heard a scream and quickly came back, and told about this incident to everyone after many years as he was badly scared.

Later on he learnt another shocking truth, that the Yezidi bike which he had used to travel to Pune had met with an accident and it's owner had met with a painful death and it was haunted. My maternal uncle's friend had warned him against using it, but he ignored it and laughed at him. Can someone explain me if the bike was haunted, who was the beautiful woman who the villager, well known to my maternal uncle was saying. Waiting impatiently for your opinion. Will be thankful to you all.

Other hauntings by Amchi1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amchi1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BelieverDude11 (7 posts)
+2
10 months ago (2023-05-11)
Just a random evil spirit? They can take all forms. Or the crematorial ground had some such spirit.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
11 months ago (2023-04-08)
Amchi86, I will read your experiences, hopefully after Easter. I love reading what people share and the archives have so many more it's hard to know where to start. Lol
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 months ago (2023-04-08)
Thank u crimson. Whatever I have shared here is hundred percent truth. There is a world different to ours and there are things not known to human eye, but they do exist. Such as birth takes place, we all die. Beyond death also exists some thing. Please comment on the other stories too. Waiting for your comments on them, too. Thank u. Take care
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
11 months ago (2023-04-08)
Amchi86, You've been very busy with all your entries to this site. Thank you for sharing all your experiences. Most appreciated.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 months ago (2023-04-08)
The book's name is world famous ghosts and it is printed by pustak mahal (new delhi). Just search for it on the internet. You can even purchase it. It's author name is ashok kumar sharma. It contains all true ghost stories and events.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
11 months ago (2023-04-08)
"I had read in some book based on the paranormal that the cat of nabeshima and cat of Oklahoma, are a frightening truth."

Would you be able to provide the name of this book? Was it written in English?

(Un) fortunately nowadays there's Google to find all sorts of information, a little search for "ghost cat Oklahoma" took me to a series of articles about ghost cats... But none about real "ghost cats".

The more interesting is the following, in which the term "ghost cats" is used to describe the elusive puma or mountain lion.

/https://www.okl.coop/story/ghost-cat

If the book you've mention was written in English, I wonder if you misunderstood the word "ghost" for spirit, instead of the intended meaning.

I entered "sportman sullivan irish fires ghost cat oklahoma" and this is what I got:

It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search
Try using words that might appear on the page you're looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake.

Do I believe on the existence of ghost cats? Yes, as a mater of fact, my deceased pet cats have come to visit from time to time. Nevertheless, I have my doubts about the cats you've mentioned specially the Japanese one, if you had the time to read the article linked on my previous comment, you'd realize that it is well documented like part of the folklore of Japan... Bun not of its history.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
I do not know, but I had read in some book based on the paranormal that the cat of nabeshima and cat of Oklahoma, are a frightening truth. The cat of Oklahoma, was indeed a ghost which had created a lot of mischief in the area, where it stayed. It was also mentioned, that a famous Irish sports man named Sullivan had fired on this cat, but it disappeared. Do check the internet for more activities on these ghostly animals and do update me. My current age is thirty six. Waiting for your reply.
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+3
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Dude, Are you for real?! 😳
Do you think the cat fable is true? How old are you? 🤔
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
+1
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
It did not happen to me, but my maternal uncle. The main thing is that I am puzzled who was that beautiful woman, who sat on the yezdi bike's backseat as the previous owner had met with an accident, when he was alone, riding the yezdi, which my maternal uncle (my mother's brother) later learnt. There are many questions unanswered. Can someone help me about it.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Hi Amchi1986

I suppose the bike could be haunted, kind of reminds me of a scene in the conjuring when they drive with the Annabelle doll and get stuck in front of a cemetery and the ghosts/spirits there are instantly attracted to the doll. It sort of happened to you and that spirit was attracted to that bike because it's like some sort of conduit. 🤔 🤷‍♂️
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Hmmm...Amchi:

" Have you read about the cat of nabeshima. I suppose it took place in Japan.'

Actually, "The cat of Nabeshima" is a tale, or fictitious story, written with the purpose of showing "how a samurai is supposed to behave: putting his lord's welfare and life ahead of his own."

Here is the link to the whole story, in case you are interested on reading it. There's no mention of the cat having "reverse feet" though... I supposed people from different countries have embellished the original tale by adding elements meaningful to their own cultures.

Https://www.japanpowered.com/folklore-and-urban-legends/the-vampire-cat-of-nabeshima

What can you tell me about the question I asked in my last comment? Is it acceptable for men in India to praise the beauty of a strange woman on her presence when she is in the company of a male friend?
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
I haven't read about the Japanese cat.

This isn't the one I was hoping to find but I thought this might interest you, as it's kind of similar to your uncle's.
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=25227
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Yes. Have you read about the cat of nabeshima. I suppose it took place in Japan. That cat was a ghost and had harrased innocent people all around and even, it had reverse feet. Just check about it.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Amchi, what I remember of it was it happened at night. Someone was riding home from somewhere. They were riding with someone on the back of the bike, I think they'd picked up a hitchhiker, not sure. During the ride the person noticed the other person's feet were resting on the bike like normal except they were backwards. That's all I remember. I'm fairly sure it was from India and the backwards feet person was female. I think the OP was retelling something which happened to a family member who was a young man at the time it occurred.
In the comments some people were talking about backwards feet being a sign of evil in the country of origin.

If I find it I'll post the link here.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
+2
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Did the event take place when the rider was passing by a burial ground or during night time, when such evil spirits are active to trouble innocent people? If so, do send me the link. Excited to know more about it. I read in some book, that during night time and full moon night, evil spirits get more power, particularly during lunar moon time. Please do explain me more about it.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Hi there,

I read a similar incident to this years ago on here. Where someone from India described riding a bike with a female spirit whose feet were reversed/backwards. I can't seem to find it now unfortunately. But the comments talked about a particular Indian entity or legend known to do this.
Will post the link if I find it.
luckyjee (7 posts)
+3
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
Its doesn't a matter that you made typing mistake
We got that pointing while reading story
No need to worry about it
Have a nice day
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
See, nor my uncle knew about the past of the yezdi bike nor I (as I was not even born during that time and my maternal uncle was a total non believer in the supernatural and used to consider it as only imagination of humans. He told me, that when his friend warned him against using that bike, he poked fun and laughed at him. But that frightening event changed his views towards the supernatural and he became a believer.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
It may be. Sorry for my typing mistake "strong believer in the paranormal ".it should be non believer. See burial grounds are not safe during nighttime, many say that negative energy and ghosts are active during night time. May be she was a chudail. You may be correct. Thanks for your explaination. Sorry, never ever will such a typing mistake take place on my behalf. Thank you. Waiting for more views on this story.
luckyjee (7 posts)
+6
11 months ago (2023-04-07)
HI AMCHI
ACCORDING to your story thay lady may be a chudail which cames from that shmshan
bike is haunted means may by that person died in accident with any lady
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
11 months ago (2023-04-06)
Also, I find it hard to fathom that "a person known to him asked, "hey, who is that beautiful girl sitting on your backseat. She is so beautiful."", would ask such a question on the presence of the woman, without caring to embarrass and be disrespectful to her by saying these things.

Is this an acceptable habit for men to do in India?
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 months ago (2023-04-06)
Sorry, by mistake I typed was a "strong believer in the paranormal ".it should have been" Non believer in the paranormal ".thanks for correcting my typing and spelling mistake. In the future, nothing of this sort will take place 😊.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
11 months ago (2023-04-06)
Hi Amchi.

Not being critical but, I think it would be a good idea not to rush to submit your stories without previously proofread them.

"He was a strong believer in the paranormal, until a incident changed his point of view."

My first thought was that he had stopped believing in the paranormal after whatever I was to read following the above paragraph... But no, the events would be enough to convince even the hardest core skeptic.

Yet again...it's hard to answer your questions based on the little information provided by your narrative.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: