You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Guardian Angel Or Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Angel Or Ghost?

 

I am writing about all my experiences, past and present so you can weight them up yourself. I have had lots of experiences with ghost or supernatural. So please bear with me.

My first experience was when I was watching a film in my room. I heard someone going through drawers in my parent's room, so I shouted out "mum" I got no reply, so I tried "dad" and whoever it was responded. I said "What are you looking for?" "Nothing, don't worry" and the conversation carried on like this for a while. Then it went quiet after two minutes. I figured my dad had gone to sleep. When I went downstairs my dad was down there, so I asked "What were you looking for upstairs?" "What do you mean; I haven't been upstairs in hours." "You were just upstairs going through drawers, you told me?" Both him and my mum claim neither of them had been up there.

When I went back upstairs, everything seemed calm.

One night before bedtime, I ran into my mum's room to hide, I was playing a game so I hid under the quilt. I moved the quilt back and out of nowhere a black shadow of a man was leaning over me. I hid again as quickly as I could. Although I have not seen him since, I have felt him.

I always feel someone around me. I get goose bumps and all that. It just fees like someone's watching me, and I get a horrible feeling in the air. I had a boyfriend over once, and he could feel it too.

Sometimes I ask them to leave, and the horrible feeling goes, and everything seems fine again. This has been going on for about 10 years, but this morning REALLY freaked me out.

I woke up at 8a. M but then dozed off again for another half an hour. I woke up and went downstairs as we were expecting a delivery, so I figured it would be best to wait downstairs. I took my laptop, quilt, and a pillow. I put the laptop on the side, and made myself comfy. As soon as I was relaxed I started hearing two men talking. I couldn't make out what they were saying and I was still tired, so I just thought "Hmm... That's weird" and slowly I fell asleep. I'm not sure if those men sounded threatening but things like this scare me. I thought they were waiting for something.

A while later I woke up, because I felt two hands on either side of my face. All I could see was white light. I couldn't see anything else. My eyes weren't open, but it was the brightest white light I've ever seen. There was also a lot of pain. It was a searing pain that lasted about 10 seconds I couldn't get whoever it was off me. I kept trying to grip his hands, but I just couldn't. Then the hands let go. The voices had stopped for a bit, and I was WIDE AWAKE now but still could not open my eyes, I was just stuck. I suddenly felt zapped of all energy and very weak. Then the voices started again.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't move properly or look in the direction the voices were coming from and my eyes wouldn't open. I was so determined to find out who would cause me so much pain, yet I couldn't feel them. After a while, I'm guessing I had an adrenalin rush, and it faded. My body was tense yet exhausted, now it just flopped, and I fell asleep again. I woke up a little while later, and heard the voices again, but was still unable to open my eyes. Then I fell asleep again only this time when I woke up I was fine and the voices had stopped. But I kept thinking I could see someone pacing near the entrance of the bathroom yet I could not see anyone.

I felt weird, I could not breathe properly, my chest felts tight and I kept feeling dizzy. I don't know if it was my guardian angel or someone out to get me. I'm not sure whether it could've been the guy from my parent's room. They say white light usually means death, right? At least that's what I've heard. Maybe they knew something would happen, and were waiting and the pain was them trying to keep me FROM the light. Maybe it was something more sinister, and they were TRYING to hurt me, but they were distracted or my struggling stopped them!

Please someone help me, because I'm really scared I might have a curse or something on me, or someone sinister is following me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tufty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

drawitbig (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
What made you think this was an angel!?!?! Sure it might be an angel, a fallen angel (a.k.a. Demon). Guardian angels are supose to protect you and comfort you, not harm and terrify you.
adullin (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
What film were you watching? What did the voice sound like? What is the histpry of your house?
You can't undertsnd them are they speaking English? Are you feling better now?
crazygirl101 (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-18)
maybe they pressence was keeping you from leaving the room because if you left it bad stuff could have happened... Just try to look on the possitive side of things because when you are thinking of negative thingsit will attract more negative... Beings
IlikeNumbers123 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
i think you were just dying out of no where and your gardian angel was trying to help you or you have a fukin mean ghost in your house. 😆
Nataszha (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
I have had certain strange feelings at moments when I was half-asleep. I could feel intense pressure near my eyes, teeth and nose. While this was happening, I was unable to move, although I felt I was trying very hard to move. Some people tell me that this feeling is an illusion that happens when our brain partially wakes up, but other parts of our brain is still alseep, causing our body to be shut off, but our hearing or other perceptions are awake.

I like this scientific explanation, but I do believe that there could be spirits involved. All I can say is that if you think a bad spirit is near you, all you have to do is be mentally or "spiritually" strong and you will be OK. Bad spirits can only harm you if you let them. Maybe both good and bad spirits were around you at that moment when you were sleeping downstairs, and what you felt was an interaction of different forces, and in the end you woke up and were fine.
Angelofmusic (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-15)
Hello Tufty,
It sounds like you were really shooken up by the incidents. I certainly wouldn't like the feeling of hands around my face and a bad pain. 😕
Maybe this spirit was trying to contact you and didn't mean to hurt you. Maybe that was the pacing person you saw, the spirit was angry with itself for hurting you.
However if this is a bad spirit that does want to hurt you, then I won't pretend to know what to do. Maybe someone else on this site can help you with that.
But don't worry, and If it should happen again contact us lot.

The Angelxxx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: