You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Face, Mirror Shadow And The Voice

Real Ghost Stories

The Face, Mirror Shadow And The Voice

 

This first starts on Tuesday March 4th 2009.

I was standing in front of my sink in my bathroom cleaning up some toothpaste I dropped. As I bent down I felt a weird and unfamiliar presence, I decided to ignore it. I looked back at the mirror and I saw my reflection then my reflection changed and it grinned at me and then the skin tone went pure white and the eyes went pure black. I freaked out and jumped a little.

Earlier that day my mom called me "Heartless" and "Evil". About 2 days later on Friday March 6th 2009, I was talking to my mom about our plans of heading up to Big Bear for the weekend and as I walked to her bed I slipped and looked at a big mirror in her room which is a good 4 feet and I saw a pure black figure copy me but it was pure black with white eyes and then I was gone.

On Sunday March 8th 2009 me and my family were on our way back from Big Bear and we own a suburban and we can watch movies in it and I was trying to figure out how to get the stupid machine to work, for its never worked for me before but this day it was fairly easy. I started to flip through the white noised stations because where we were we had no reception and as I changed the station and out of no where this voice of a women yelled "THIS IS THE ERA OF THE WORKING MAN!" and then the voiced laughed manically and we all were freaked out and turned the radio off and sat silently until we left Big Bear.

If any one knows if any thing horrible happened in Big Bear, please tell me. Also please help me figure out what they all possibly wanted.

Thank You.

Other hauntings by Kira

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kira, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Wow, that's weird. The ghost talked about what current era she thought it was, or the era when she was alive, or maybe both? Well it's not unusually for ghosts to try to communicate through mirrors or evps, but I have never heard of them changing your reflection before. You should be careful because this could be a sign that this ghost wants to possess you.
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
one way you can get rid of that ghost is get a exorcism. You never want to do evps because it can atract other ghost to you.
Erickson (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
Well Kira, this is one of those things that is going to be hard to believe for a lot of people. These kinds of stories can never really be picked up on cameras of any kind, or to this day has never been captured on cameras but has been told for years. Aside from carrying a camera with your 24 hours a day you won't get much proof of this happening. The radio thing tends to happen. Especially out in the country where you can pick up random stations for a split second and then have it cut out. There was a song awhile back called Working Man by this group called Herbaliser and I'm not entirely sure but I think that might be part of that song. Don't quote me on it as I only heard the song once. Possession could be an answer, although possession is usually followed by things like extreme changes in behavior, complete loss of time or memories for a certain extent of time. Unexplained bruises, scratches or other type of injuries that don't really hurt but you can never really figure out where they are comming from or even remember getting them. It's definitely a possibility but if I were you I would do some reading. The internet is full of information, even information of your home and it's previous history. This could simply be a ghost trying to scare you away.
InvisibleRaider (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Cholulteca is right. I started praying more and more. In case to defend my family from demons. And like Raingrl01 says, try EVP!
If you don't know how that works, search google then! ❤ 😉
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Hi Kira,
Sorry to hear that your mom calls you Evil and Heartless... That is not really nice, Hope you are doing well and about the aparitions and sensations, you might want to pray a little bit more often 😉
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Axel, That sure is a Creepy things what happen to you is awfully. What they say is right about get a tape recorder or digital recorder to see what happen. Maybe you need found out what is all about. Not sure what going on with your mom what she say to you is sure is awful.
Loveya_hunn (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Thanks for sharing your story.
You could be possessed?
Since your mother called you "Heartless" and "Evil" and the things you saw in the mirror.
That sounds a little bit like possession to me.
And as for the radio,
That happens to me all the time.
It's nothing.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
"white noised stations because where we were we had no reception and as I changed the station and out of no where this voice of a women yelled "THIS IS THE ERA OF THE WORKING MAN!" and then the voiced laughed manically "- When traveling and trying to find stations (either on radios or whatever) you can pick up some pretty crazy static. For example, when I travel through IN, you'll hear those "Fire and Brimstone" preachers come in. That might be a theory for you.

As far as your appereance in mirrors, I have no idea what that could be. Have you told anyone?
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Thanks for sharing your story Kira. That is some pretty amazing stuff going on. Get a tape/digital recorder and see if you can catch anything in your house. It would be interesting to see. Maybe burn some incense and pray. Surround yourself with the white light of the holy spirit (you invision yourself being surrounded by the white light) and ask God to protect you. That is what I do and it does work. Good luck. Keep us posted 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: