You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demonic Group Attacks

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Group Attacks

 

This event happened when I was about 11. I was sleeping in my upstairs bedroom. At the time I had a bunk bed and a fear of heights. I was terrified every night thinking I would fall. This particular event still confuses me but that night I felt as if some one was watching me. I ignored the feeling because I was always paranoid (the house was the same one as my first story Spirit Attack, and happened about 3 weeks later).

I was falling asleep and I could have sworn I had seen a group of four to six children running from one side of my room to the other. I awoke the next morning I was unable to lift any part of my body and I tried to move my head and I found a slash mark across my face (I have two fingernail scars on my face and one on my forehead).

My mother walked in 10 minutes prior to me waking up and she came in with a smile like always, then she had a look of fear on her face. I was having a seizure when she came in because of what I saw during the night. I felt some thing get on me and scratch my face and the others were holding me down so I could not fight back. I also felt some thing slide over my mouth. I woke the next night with a bloody mouth. I'm not sure what I experienced and I need some help.

Other hauntings by Kira

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kira, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostslaya (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
well if you want my dvice try to bless your house or talk to neighbors and look up the history see if anything happened there contact me later if you need any advice
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Hello kira yah wy uncle has seizures and he always bites his toung and scratches himself up when has one but he some times knows when hes going to have one so he bites down on a towl and lays down and theys seizures leave him dazed and confused I don't know if that's going on with you but I hope you get it all worked out but I would first go see the doctor if your still haveing problems after that see a priest
link21 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
wow that's pretty creepy I have heard storys of things like that happening but I have no idea what to do huh demons possibly 😕
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Dang That sure is Creepy, I remember I had a bunk bed myself as a child and middle night I did fell but didn't feel nothing strange wow.
illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-07)
sounds like sleep paralysis, which can cause paranoia based hallucinations, and the seizure would explain the scratches and the blood in your mouth.

I have had sleep paralysis, it is frightening, and have witnessed my boyfriend have two seizures.
So its not like I'm just throwing that out there without having not experienced either.
After my boyfriend had a seizure, his mouth was bloody, and he had scratched himself in several places.
spirit13 (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
you know you said something slid across your mouth was it sharp like a knife of like a hand?.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
you need to pray to god in your head if they attack you again! That really works cause you are Gods Child! 😭
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Whoa this is a very serious problem. It means that the "ghosts" aren't just here to scare or frighten you but they are here to attack or hurt you. Does it only happen to you or to your other family members? I suggest that you call a medium, priest or physic (sorry for the spelling) to bless your room or talk with the ghosts on what they want or if they want to take revenge on someone. It is more likely that the ghosts want to take revenge on someone who lived previously in your room. Please keep us informed about the other happenings in your house or room. Best of Luck!
Biemaster
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
Axl,
I am with Frawin. You must seek out a complete physical check up and let the medical provider seeing you know of the seizure and the attacks. This has gone beyond the realm of just telling what has occured to get your story out there, there must be some ohysical intervention now.

Keep us posted.

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Axl, here is some advice from "an old codger": Apparently your parents know (or should know) that something is wrong. Tell them everything about your dreams/visions/attacks,don't leave anything out. A visit to your Doctor should be the first step- eliminate the natural causes before jumping to the supernatural. There are several "natural" causes for your ailment that can be helped with the proper care.

If the first step proves to be futile and you are declared "healthy as a horse"- then you go to step two. Now is the time to call in the ghost busters, witch doctors and men of the cloth 😊. Seriously now, if it is determined that you are indeed dealing with violent/angry spirits the first thing I would do would be to have the house, especially your bedroom, blessed and/or cleansed according to your faith. Don't forget to bless/cleanse yourself too as they may be "attached to you.

FRAWIN 😊
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
How old are you now? Wow, that sounds like something serious. You should tell your Mother everything and make sure to get diagnosed by a Doctor. (just to be on the safe side). You should also consider praying.

take care
JohorMsia (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Tell your parents about what happened. Let them know about the situation. If the attack persists, suggest to your parents to seek advise and consult a spiritual advisor/medium/priest.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: