You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mysterious Events

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Events

 

I haven't typed anything in a while, because nothing to report but about 3 days ago I had a string of experiences.

I have been seeing a lot of spirits lately, the most disturbing ones were of children staring at me, blood on their shirts, a girl in a white night gown, and a attack in one of my re- occurring dreams.

Also I have been feeling like some one is following me, and when I get that feeling something bad happens around me. Another thing is this bright light that will appear in any object and a bloody hand will reach out and reach for me. It freaks me out horribly.

In the dream I had I was attacked by something and when I awoke I felt like I was being suffocated and felt something on top of me, it felt some what human. The figure was pure black like a shadow, when I pushed it off it disappeared. I'm starting to freak out because I haven't seen any ghosts recently.

Also I have been hearing voices of people talking, crying, yelling, moaning and a lot of other things to. Some thing is also happing, occasionally I feel like some one is grabbing my shirt, lifting it up then letting it go. It some times feels like a kid, but not always. When I move usually my shirt still feels like its being pulled up.

I'm not sure what to do any more, some one please help me.

Other hauntings by Kira

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kira, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Yeah that scary, maybe it's a kid and other I don't know. I had the same dreams sometimes. It's not easy.
schultz13 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
clearly by reading your story you have bad ghosts/spirits in your home. You need to take action, contact a psychic, contact somebody from a church who specializes in this type of thing. The suffocating thing is crazy, that actually happened to my cousin, except she awoke and she couldn't speak or move either. That is a bad spirit, I feel for you!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
I read you profile and... What can I say its pretty rich! I hope you take what others said to your heart. They realy do want to help you out. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
After reading your profile I'm not sure what to think. If you have encounted so much already then I think that maybe you would know how to deal with anything. I also agree about asking God. I have been let down many times before, but God is not going to give you what you want. You are going to have to watch the signs that are given to you, by watching the signs is God's way of giving what you want you are going to have to work with for it. Not everything in life is free.

Anyways, I still believe that for everything that you have been through so far taht you should be able to figure out what to do. I hear and see stuff all the time. Yeah, it catches me off guard a lot of times but I still learn to deal with it. Be strong and watch!
awesomerific (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
I understamd what you mean by being let down. I agree with JamesRobiscoe, though. When you ask God for something, it doesn't always turn out how YOU want it to. I have felt that way several times... But everything God does has a reason. Even though we might not want to accept it. I am afraid I haven't any advice for you, though. Very sorry... I do hope you are able to figure this out.

God Bless 😊
Axl_the_Hunter (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
To Surya--

Since you email address isn't up I have to send a message this way. I'm 17 now, I have experienced ghost seeing for years.

To troyarn--

I can't take drugs like pills, they get stuck in my throat and I choke.

To JamesRobiscoe--
I am trying to regain faith in god, just been ignored or let down several times.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
Having looked at your profile and reading your other stories, I think you may need to get some help seriously. How old are you now?
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
Axl--Terrible images to experience. Terrible. You seem to possess a deep compassion for people in pain. Please try to consider that God doesn't lose His omnipotence by not answering our requests the way we want Him to. He does not take orders like a waiter and deliver goods on a platter. Doubting is part of questing, however, and questing never ends. It's my gut feeling you can't believe the cruelty and pain we poor mortal creatures must endure; you may even take in others' suffering so they can be a little relieved. If you believe in Guardian Angels, invoke St, Michael Warrior Archangel, next time you feel overwhelmed, stand behind his fiery sword, and watch what happens.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
After reading your profile, I am sure you can help yourself (just as for more drugs from the psychologist).

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: