You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Visions Of Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Visions Of Spirits

 

Lately for the past month or so I have had visions of demonic faces, Names of people, snippets of newspaper articles and hearing my name be called. THe most recent thing I have found out is that a word I see in my visions usally within the day to the next day I see that word. The most recent one is 'Fay' I don't know a Fay, or anyone named Fay, the only thing I can come up with is that's a name I liked for a child and I have dissucused with my fiance. Recent things I have not brought up to her for I don't want her to be frightend with it. She knows of my past with these things.

But to get back on track, on Tuesday night at 11pm I went out to my mothers car to get a backpack for her, when I looked into the car window I was confronted by two spirits. The looked at me, eyes covered, mouth open showing there fangs, and grabbed me. So how I felt them (I don't know how because reflection spirits I fully don't understand). Now I have bruises on both shoulders right next to my neck where one of them grabbed me, I believe the other grabbed my legs and now I can't walk straight and I suffer pain from them.

All I know is they wanted something and it has to do with my visions... I don't know what they want from me. All I know is I am stuck with this and I need help, someone...anyone, please help me, I don't know how to stop them...

Other hauntings by Kira

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kira, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
Dude I also read your profile, seriously? Jeez you need to quit watching Full metal Alchemist its not real. No offense but that's weird.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Axel I don't know what to say about that and it's not good it an't fun I mean not fun to mess with demons they like to mess with people who are mess with them or others.

As your friend try to pray or something to make the demon away from you and it's is horrblie.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
As a Ghosthunter, and a young one at that, I feel you are way over your head son. Demons are not playing around kiddo... You probably need an exorcism as it sounds like you have a possession involved. Start praying now young man. You can be helped, but you gotta get started now. And stop messing with things that are so dangerous to your well being. Your future depends upon it!.Blessings, Ghostseer
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
Oh wow, luvparanormal is sooo right.

Axl, I see you've written down in your profile: "Im 17 years old and I am a ghost hunter, not like the t.v. Ones. I have been attacked and possesed several times and I don't understand why people complain about it." So, you're being attacked right now? For what I read, you've been attacked several times prior to this one... What makes this situation any different?

Dude, honestly, a half-breed?
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
Axl,
I was reading your profile and noticed that you mentioned "dark prince" what did you mean by that? Did you mean that you do work for the Devil? And you also mentioned that you are art Vampire and part Warewolf?
Wildone (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
The reflection spirits that grabbed you were IN the window? They were FLAT beings and reached out of the window to attack you causing you lasting physical pain? Did you get checked out, or call someone to get verification of this ghostly attack? Most ghost hunters would jump at the chance to investigate that.
Ghostgirl24 (9 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
is this the first time this has ever happened to you? If so when? I think you should pray and ask them not leave you alone
Axl_the_Hunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
I wish I could take pictures for you guys to show you, but I never have a working camera around me.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Get a Bible, start reading, start in the new testament. Next time they show up just say three words with no fear, "God Rebuke You", if you cannot speak for some reason, think it as loud as you can. They should flee. I hope you don't see anything again. If you do, have this ready on the tip of your tongue. Keep us updated.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Well these spirits sure do sound scary, maybe you could post photos of these bruises?
I'm not very experienced with these kind of experiences, but all I can advise you to do, is to pray.
Take care!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: