You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Shadows Or Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows Or Ghost?

 

Many of you might know me from the chat room from the website for psychics. I need advice on how I can help my cousins on what they are dealing with?

My two year old cousin woke up screaming and crying. She said that that shadows were crawling on her pj's and trying to get her mouth. Not knowing why, her mother imagined a ball of light protecting her daughter. The next night the little girl told her mother that the shadows had left and went out the window. Then she told her mother to tell her dad (who was out of town at my house) not to send them back. When her dad called to say goodnight he said that he had a ruff time sleeping the night before. He had a dream that he was being chased by a weird shadow figure. When the little girl was telling her mother about the shadows leaving, her older brother who is only a couple years older said those weren't shadows those were ghost. There mother was very shocked she had never mentioned ghost around the kids before. This means they probably both see the shadows, ghosts, or what ever they are. Looking online she found a website that said to imagine a protective light around the person.

I have also seen the shadow figures, except they weren't trying to attack me. It jumped from the floor to the ceiling and then disappeared. The next morning my alarm clock didn't go off, I heard some rustling by my bed. As I opened my eyes I saw a shadow again, like the night before it disappeared.

Any advice I'd really appreciate it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, loralia253, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Blondie95 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
Little kids are more sensetive to the paranormal so I don't think the little girl was dreaming, I think that those shadows are some sort of spirit and if they are making her scared or uneasy I suggest that they get their house blessed.
IfriendJinx (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
I don't think she was dreaming it.
I think it was real from what it said about the dad.
And I think it was a ghost, but then I had a crazy idea of a ninga
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
Kids are highly receptive, because they are innocent and have not developed prejudices about what is acceptable or believable. It appears the childrens' mother has rid them of what was bothering them, but it could return if she does not continue. Many people will advise you to do a house blessing or a smudging... Not only can this keep spirits away, it can be very empowering and provide the confidence needed if the family has to face these entities again. Good luck.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
yeah, are you sure it was'nt the kids imagination coming true. In darkness we see illusions that may look like a ghost. I had that all the time when I was a kid. If you experience it, than I can't judge that. I don't think it's a shadow or a ghost. It's a demon of some sort. Believe it or not!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: