You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Need To Make Sense Of This

Real Ghost Stories

Need To Make Sense Of This

 

When I would stay over my boyfriend's place, I would always have these weird things happened. For instance, I would be in the room watching TV and all of a sudden the TV in the living room would turn on. Then there would be times where I had this eerie feeling of someone watching me or following me. Most of these little things happened when I was alone. On rare occasions it would happened when someone else was there. My friend who dated my boyfriend's roommate also had some of the same things happened to her as well when she would go over.

After telling my friend how I was feeling and every thing I saw. She had told me that she had seen a man one day she was staying there and that she would see him watching her and I at times. When she told me about this I didn't pay to much attention to it, I was already very creeped out that it wasn't just me experiencing this. Neither one of our boyfriends believed what we told them.

The biggest shock was one night I was falling asleep and once I closed my eyes I saw a man's face. When I tried to open them it felt as if something or someone were trying to hold my eyes shut. When I was finally able to open them no one was there and my boyfriend was still sound a sleep. I prayed so hard so I can go back to sleep. After praying I never saw anything like that there again. So I would love to know if anyone could explain this to me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, muneca913, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

muneca913 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
luvparanormal... You do have a very good point of me being scared and possibly scaring it away. My friend was living there at the time that's probably why she could see him. We were always tempted to try to contact him and find out why he was there. But we were to afraid that we might get someone else who was violent.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
muñeca913, there are many things that we can't find answers to and at times we might not like the answers we get. I have a feeling that if your boyfriend can see him "complete" it might be that since he is the one living in the place he has had more opportunities for this to happen. If it tends to follow you and the other girl around it might be that with this entity being a male likes to oposite sex, or the vulnerable ones. As far as it holding your eyes down maybe it wanted you to take a good look at him. You did mention that you have not seen him fully and maybe he was just trying to give you the chance. You got scared and in turn scared it away.
When ever you are scared read Psalm 23 in the Bible this will give you courage and will keep any bad things away.
Good luck and keep us posted.
muneca913 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
What I would really like to know is why my friend could see "him" fully and I couldn't? Also why would he follow just me and her around? And why did he try to hold my eyes shut? Alot of questions I know but can someone help answer them.
templer_knight (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
Prayer, incantations, spells, pretty much any ward of belief can hold the unwanted energies at bay. As long as you're confident in whatever you use, you'll be fine.

There are things which are yet to be fully understood by humanity. When these things frighten us, we'll usually turn to whatever we have faith in in order to keep them at bay.

If ever you find yourself made uncomfortable by things of unknown, or unknowable origin, hold onto your beliefs. You are strong as long as you believe yourself to be.
skoalberryblend (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-19)
I am with embrysgirl I think the Holy Father gets rid of them, but I hesatate when I say that
muneca913 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-19)
embrysgirl... I actually said the Our Father, Hail Mary, and the Guardian Angel prayer. I said all three over and over again until I fell asleep.
embrysgirl (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-19)
Sounds creepy. I know I would freak out if that ever happened to me. Maybe it was a demon or something? Which prayer did you use? Because I've heard rumors that only the Holy Father gets rid of them, but I'm not sure...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: