You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: That Weird Weird Feeling And Sense

Real Ghost Stories

That Weird Weird Feeling And Sense

 

Ever since 2nd grade I've always felt this weird feeling. OK lemme tell you how this feeling occurred. I was in second grade when my grandfather died in the hospital. Just about everyone (except me) cried at his funeral.

Then about a week later I've had this feeling of being watched, and I swear I saw things move. I always had a sense of fear, like I should always stay away from the living room, and I started hearing things a few days later in the living room. I had a radio which played music so one night I heard music. I assumed my radio was playing, so I went to my radio and saw that it was off and unplugged. I was like "what the..." and I started to back away out of the living room (the radio was in the living room).

Then the very next night, I ended up passing out in the living room's chair early, and when I woke up in the middle of the night and looked to my right where the kitchen was located, I saw a shadow, a man. He was wearing a hospital gown.

I was scared a lot, so I ran off into the same room as my mother and stepfather. And ever since then I hear things, see things, and almost always have a feeling of being watched. I'm always afraid, it's hard you know? It's hard living like that, going to sleep at night feeling watched, waking up feeling watched...

May someone help me, for I feel cursed with a type of dark figure. My mom has had the experience with the shadow figure as well the next night. Thank you for reading, feel free to ask questions.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AOD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mimi81 (203 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-28)
I agree with Rook and RedWolf about checking the EMF levels. It's scary what really high levels can do.

A coworker and his family moved into a beautiful old home he inherited. They were having experiences similar to what you've had and were about to move. Someone suggested checking the EMF level. It was much too high. My friend had an electrician to fix the wiring. No more weird things after that.

Please talk to your mom about having it checked.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-28)
I agree with Rook have your home inspected for high E.M.F. Levels and also are you near those terrible towers with all the wiring. It has been proven that it you live too close to those towers you can get sick. I have a transformer on the edge of my property and when it starts humming loudly and I'm close to it I get a terrible headache. This is because we don't have natural gas lines in my area and it's summer and everyone is using a lot of power running A.C.s doing laundry etc.
The shadow man in the hospital gown is probably your grandfather. He probably didn't cross over at the time because he wanted to check on his family.
Regards
Red
Amzu15 (19 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
Awh that's so bad. A feeling of always being watched. Btw, How was your relationship with your grandpa?
vintageglam (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
I agree with Rook about getting the home checked out. What does your mother say about this "figure"?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-17)
Before anything else please have your home checked for HIGH EMF levels as these could contribute to these type of experiences.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: