You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Spirit Guide Is A Little Different

Real Ghost Stories

My Spirit Guide Is A Little Different

 

I have an interesting thing that happens to me, and I wonder if this is common around this site. I know we all come from different backgrounds, but I wonder if some of you have experienced what I have.

For one I am not that crazy, nor exaggerating or fabricating. To start off, for those of you who know Psychology, I have what some would call MPD, or split personalities. This is a little different than your traditional split personality. I can get flashes of my other self when she takes control. (And she does on many occasions.) We also communicate. I remember the exact moment I met her. I was meditating with two other friends, because my boyfriend has four personalities, or spirits, and we wanted to see what we could find out about them. Also my boyfriend said that I was a storm, an elemental mix of water and air, and that there was a schism somewhere, and he thought that meditation would help figure out why, and he would monitor to make sure things were OK and I didn't contact anything that I couldn't handle.

When I was meditating, my body tense, my hands were in the standard position for meditation, separated on their own. I started to loose control. I heard a voice in my head, but it was not unfamiliar. I sensed I had nothing to fear, though the energy was overwhelming. I hadn't felt that kind of energy before. She told me she was Eris. She has black hair and yellow eyes, and is tall and graceful. She has long talons and large black wings. (Probably 12 feet each or so) I have heard her before in my head, but had never seen her, or even realized what she was. She told me that she was waiting to be let out, and she was angry it took so long. She was filled with a lot of negative emotions.

We stopped. My boyfriend, who can see auras, saw my body as a blue/turquoise aura and my hands as a bright yellow. I felt disoriented, and kept getting the shakes, and it felt like something wanted to push its way out, and I wouldn't let it. I was a little unnerved, to say the least. I kept getting shivers up my spine, and I couldn't concentrate at all. I felt like I was high, when I was completely sober. It would have probably looked like I was on some kind of drugs, because I could not control my body well.

Finally after fighting it, my boyfriend finally told me to relax, and that whatever she was, he wouldn't let anything happen to me, and to let her take over so I let go. I have a hazy memory at this point. She is pretty much telling the story at this point, I am only writing it. She wants to find others who have this, so she wants to get as much detail out as possible.

So she takes over, and introduces herself. I am Eris, she says, and she has been waiting for this day for a while. She laughs. Not a nice laugh, but a spiteful, angry laughter. My voice is deeper, and much more elegant. She speaks eloquently. She has been with me since my dad passed, she says. She meets the others from my friend and boyfriend. She converses with the demon that is inside my boyfriend, and their story is best saved for another day. She spends most of the night figuring herself out, and getting a feel for the body she lives in. She seems bitter and cold, and distrustful, like something is wrong that she won't divulge. Someone goes to touch her and she tells them to back off. (Which is unusual because I love hugs and cuddling.) Finally at the end of the night, we go to bed. I wake up and we talk. She tells me of what happened, and who she is.

Fast forward a few months. She seems a lot brighter and happier, like she is getting over something really bad that happened. She meets a few other spirits who are living inside people, and her and my boyfriend's demon spirit grow quite fond of each other.

So one night I was reading a thread on sexual assault survivor stories. I start getting a really bad feeling. I shrug it off as being upset about reading about what happened to these women (Hard core feminist right here). I continue reading. I stop. Then the floodgates open. I remember vividly my own assaults, at the hands of a man I dated for two years. I contact Eris. She tells me that this was the reason she was here, she took all of my helplessness and turned it into power, and hid it from me so I could lead a normal life. All of the times she's been in control she is usually my polar opposite. Now I understand where she comes from.

Does anyone here have any sort of experiences with this kind of thing, about having spirits who protect you from inside your own body, and are able to control it? Side note, we actually get along quite well, and she and I are both healing and doing fine.

(Sorry for the length)

Other hauntings by Blackrose13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Blackrose13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
Trudy, I am not Christian, so Eris is like that for me. I am glad to see that you found something to help you heal, because it takes a lot, and I don't think you ever heal from it fully
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
Dear Blackrose 13,

I have also experienced sexual assaults. The spirit that lives in me and protects me is called the Holy Spirit.
Marie (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
I understand. I was just curious as to how, at the time, they were translated.
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Well, usually aura colors are the same throughout a person's life, so it is quite interesting that there were two different aura colors showing up.
Marie (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
To you and your boyfriend what do those aura colors mean? It's interesting that it was those colors in a situation that sounds quite stressful.
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
Oh and G.T I checked your profile to found out what G.T stands for, and you have an awesome name! 😆
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
To everyone who commented: Not many people have! It does kind of border on psychological, but it's different in a way! I am surprised this made it on here, because it is not a ghost kind of thing.

Mickymalice: We are polar opposites, and she has gotten mad at me sometimes, and I at her. Now we get along really well, but it wasn't like that when she first came out.
I asked a friend of mine about it, and he suggested Carl Jung for me to read.

BriFischer05: The only thing that sounds even remotely close are the stories about Nero on this site. Still Nero can't take over her body. The only story I have read where someone talks about what I have is on the Psychic Experiences site, which is a sister site to this one. There is only one story, and she does not go into this kind of detail about it.

Dawnsangel: Who knows? Maybe you do?😆 It took meditating with a very powerful demon to bring it out, even though I use the term "demon" loosely. He's more of a kitten than tiger now a days 😉 Seriously, the mind works in such weird ways. Also, spirits are everywhere as well. Demons, gods, it is my belief that they are still around, sometimes maybe even living inside ordinary people! Eris is not THE Eris, though, she is just named after her. She is the chaos that was my life last year, so that is her name.

Ok enough writing... I am a writer, which is why there is so much length to this...

Thank you all! I might post some more, plus I might also see if my boyfriend would like to contribute! He has 4, and they are all interesting as well.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to IM me on aim (Aprilgirl71858) Or email me, which is listed on my profile!

Arielle/Eris ❤
MickeyMalice (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
:::Blackrose13:::

You must be tired of hearing this, but I haven't heard about this either. I think it is interesting that you and her are polar opposites but get along very well... (the expression opposites attract.) I think it would be very interesting to have an experience such as this... Only when I was little I used to be able to look back at things I have done. See myself through somebody else's eyes So to speak. I could see the things I did such as running and giving my parents hugs as though I was someone else in the room watching. But as for inner spirits and Demons I can't say I have met anyone or researched anyone with this kind of interaction.

~G.T. 😉
DawnsAngel (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
I've honestly never heard of anything like this before, but it does sound very interesting. I have some moments when I'm just standing there and then suddenly, it's like I'm looking through someone else's eyes and doing something completely different, but I highly doubt I am on the same boat as you, so to speak. Take care though 😊
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
I do not think I have ever heard of such a thing on this site. I think this borders pretty hard on a psychological edge more so than a spritual but then again I am certainly no expert. I will be interested to see what the otehr responces are. Take care 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: