You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Three Different Little Girls

Real Ghost Stories

Three Different Little Girls

 

My neighborhood is in front of an graveyard. All I know about my house is it was built in 2008. In my house I have seen three different little girls. They have never done any harm, but they do move around my one year old son's toys and can be noisy.

One day I was laying in bed next to my cousin. She was behind me and was distracted by something. Everything was going okay, I didn't feel anything. Until I turned my head towards the closet to see a little girl. The little girl looked to be seven or eight and she had fire red hair. I couldn't see her face because she was facing the wall. I think the little girl was playing with my clothes or pouting, I am not sure. While looking at her I felt fear, nothing but fear. The name Rachel came to mind, but also Susie.

Another time is when I was about to go swimming. The door was cracked and through the crack was a girl. I believe she was twelve,thirteen, or fourteen and she had black hair. She looked upset, She looked like she was going to kill herself. It scared me so much that I shut the door and kicked it. Maybe a minute later things started to fall, it was like a huge crash. Nervously I opened the door to find everything on the floor and she was gone. Why wouldn't the stuff just fall after I kicked the door?

The next time actually didn't scare me. I was walking to my room when I saw a girl with light brown hair. She was three years old, I just knew it. It felt peaceful with her. It was like she was a family member. The thing is I don't know any family member who died at that age.

I really want explanations. I don't know much about my house, and It was built in 2008. How can there be ghosts?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HayleeAndTheHaunted, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-06)
The graveyard and the fact that your house has a child in it can be the reason for attracting these little spirits into your house. I don't find them safe and you should search about the history of that place and get a cleansing done.
Panacea360 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
have you ever smelled like flowers out of no where or the smell of decay hit you when no one was around?
HayleeAndTheHaunted (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-22)
Thank you. I will try to visit the graveyard and settle them. ❤
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-22)
I agree that it is probably the land. However, I do not think that you should try to commune with these spirits (or spirit). Spirits can be tricksters. They can appear differently at different times. It sounds like this imay be what you have. Trickster, changeling spirits can be manipulative and dangerous.

It is hard to say for sure, but what is certain is that you have felt fear and that your household is being disrupted. I think you would benefit from a blessing and a cleansing of the property. It is not your job to facilitate the spirit's (or spirits') transition. It is your job to protect yourself and your family.
DragonLuvrD (6 stories) (12 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
It could be the land, and it could be the graveyard.

Have you walked through the graveyard to see if you could find their graves?

A visit there might settle their spirits. Maybe take some flowers, or a small gift, like a toy for the youngest. I would say place them on the graves that feel "right". And maybe say a prayer to help calm the girls, and ease them into crossing over if they haven't done so all already.:)
HayleeAndTheHaunted (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
Thanks...I really wanted to know why I saw those girls. Maybe it is the land my house was built on?
Lucas_mclerie (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
This seems really weird that your house is haunted for no exact reason. Other than that, nice story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: