You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Alumnus Teacher in Quesci

Real Ghost Stories

The Alumnus Teacher in Quesci

 

Ms. Nenita Cudal was our batch adviser for our graduating batch 2005. She has no husband and she dedicated her whole life in making Quezon City Science's student's life better. She is the last surviving teacher from the establishment of the school 40 years ago. Since it was almost March at that time, we had been practicing the Junior and Senior Prom rights. We were maintained in a line inside the big covered court because of the hot blaze of the sun. It was almost afternoon.

Me and my friend, Pepe, decided that we would leave the court and stay in the gazeebo to play chess together with the others, because we believed that the practice is such a waste of time. We told our adviser that we would just go to the restroom because she wouldn't permit us to leave the practice.

As we are about to run to the gazeebo, Ms.Cudal caught us and we made an excuse of "we're just going to the CR" thing. Of course, she have got that easily and we were forced to go back to the practice. When we got back to our lines, I saw Ms. Cudal alone looking at our batch. To avoid detection ,because she might tell our teacher that we tried to escape, I just didn't tried to take a glimpse of her.

Until our principal, Mrs.Cavo gave an announcement. I was so shocked when she said that Ms. Cudal died in the hospital this 6:00 in the morning because of bone cancer. We tried to find her, but she was not there.

For the last moment, she did her role as our batch adviser and a xientian mentor.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Carmelita_Lacar (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
To Recham: I'm interested about your story regarding the "Alumnus Teacher in Quesci. I had a very good friend and classmate for 4 years in HS at Southern Christian College, Midsayap Cotabato by the same name. I lost contact with her though shortly thereafter. I would very much want to know if she is the same person described in your story. Thank you.
Not_scared_anymore (1 stories) (31 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
coooooooooooool! Haha
Teachers are scary enough in real life... I can't imagine how ghost teachers must be. 😜
Your lucky, she obviously cared bout her students alot...
Fran (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
Hello Recham, wow so you and your friend both saw her, well she obviously was a very caring teacher to you all. She probably just wanted you two to know that she would be watching out for you even in the after life.
Nikole (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-08)
So you saw her? If your friends saw her too well you can't be dreaming so I guess it was a ghost wow that's scary I would off "pooed" my pants lol well see ya

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: