You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Guardian

Real Ghost Stories

My Guardian

 

Ever since I was seven I have had a ghost or spirit watching over me. I can't prove it with pictures, I can't prove it with videos or voice clippings, and nobody else seems to see him but me.

He has always been there watching me. When I was living with my mom he would walk between my dresser and my door. If I remember right it was every five steps he would stop, turn, and just stare at me, then continue walking. Every morning I would wake up, and I swear to god he was laying in the bed with me.

I only have two personal stories I want to share about him. The rest are ones no one in their right mind would believe. Half the time I don't even believe them. Anyway, two years ago I was dating a guy named Bryan. Bryan always told me he could see things, but I never believed him. One night when Bryan stayed over, I was watching my ghost, (Im sorry I haven't given him a name yet), walk back and forth between my door and my dresser when he just dissapeared. About five minutes later I heard Bryan get up to use the bathroom, he never made it. I heard him yelling and the bathroom door slammed shut. I ran to the bathroom to see what happened and Bryan was laying in the bathtub crying. Apparently my ghost waited halfway down my basement stairs (which are right across from the bathroom) and then ran up them at Bryan. A week later me and Bryan broke up because he had been cheating on me. I think my ghost was trying to teach him a lesson.

My second story is more funny than scary. It was last New Years at my grandma's house, and my ghost had apparently decided to come with me there. After every adult there was good and drunk we all decided to play poker. About three hands in it was between me and my uncle, and I had the best hand. There was four of a kind Jacks and I knew he wouldn't beat me. On the last betting round my uncle's cards just flew out of his hand, and landed on the floor. When I picked them up I looked up and on my uncles lap there were a bunch of cards he had dropped off of his other hands; aces and such. He was cheating! Apparently my ghost didn't agree with that.

Now I'm living with my boyfriend in an apartment and my ghost is still here. I can see him standing by the door at night, and he likes to piss off my boyfriend by playing tricks on him. I have recently been thinking of getting a ouji board to find out exactly who my ghost is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bLaCk_TiArA16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
I agree with Tonith. I do not believe that a Ouija board isn't necassary because he is powerful enough to materialize and show himself to you. I also believe that if you ask him questions yourself then he should have no problem answering. I have a few questions: Its seems that you see him pretty often, when he is around do you tell friends or family that he is there, or do you keep it to yourself? WHat does he look like? Is he young or older? What kind of dress? Is it current day wear or something from the past? ❤ Jasmin
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
I agree with the other comments. Especially the ones about the board. True, he may be a past love or relative from another life but if you're going to look at it that way, you two should have chosen to come over in this life together in one capacity or another. You living this physical life and he not is not productive and will only hold you back from other physical relationships in this lifetime. My opinion would be not to encourage this spirit and possibly try and help him cross over.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
You have gotten some good advice so far on this site and I will add a bit more. It's possible this entity is a passed relative that you may not have ever met while alive.
A protective figure so to speak.
There is also the theory that what you are experiencing may be someone who is astrally projecting and you are sensitive enough to pick up on it. Not sure which it could be but I would try talking to this entity the same as you would any other person and ask that it not scare you or others. Be polite but be firm as to your boundaries and rules. Apparently, according to what I have read they do actually listen and heed.
I don't have the same attitude about ouija boards being a haven for low level spirits who mess with someeone's life. The power of suggestion is just that; a power that is psychologically powerful but not necessarily supernatural. If this thing can materialize I'm sure it would have no trouble communicating if asked properly. Using a simple method of knocks for responding to questions may get you the information you desire. Keep it simple using yes and no answers.
Shia453 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Just commenting on what jazzeyjay said, I couldn't stake a claim that this ghost was part of a past life of yours, but he does obviously have a very strong connection to you.

I do, however, agree with both jazzeyjay and Ghostluver in saying that unless you know exactly what you're doing, you should not use a Ouija board. To put it in perspective, it's like trying to fly a fighter jet without even seeing what the inside looks like beforehand.

Your connection seems strong enough already, have you tried simply talking to the ghost? If you really want to connect to him in some other way, maybe you could do some research on local psychic agencies to see if there's an expert in using Ouija boards who can come over and work with you.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Your story was very interesting. From what you have written about, I am sensing this spirit to be a man you had a very strong connection with in a past life. This relationship was so strong and intense that his love for you has survived the grave. He has come back to make a connection with you again and that's why you feel as though he's following you, because he really is watching over you in a protective way because in his heart and mind you still belong to him. My suggestion to you is to seek help from someone who's trained in past life regression. I would not pull out and start using a Ouija board if I were you. Those boards are very dangerous. Try talking to this spirit, let him know that you know he's around you and thank him for watching over you and protecting you. Maybe you can get him to open up and talk back to you. Right now, you have nothing to be afraid of and everything is going well, I would just try to seek some professional help with it and see if a professional could work with you and put you in a hypnotic state and go back in time and see if he's there. I bet you'll find out he is.

I wish you the best and God bless you in your search to find out the truth. When you find out, I sure hope you will write about it.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
don't get the board. No offense, but that's a stupid move. Cause you might get some more ghosts, and that board might make the ghost angry! So don't use it! 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: