You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: White Light Warning Of Second Sinister Visit

Real Ghost Stories

White Light Warning Of Second Sinister Visit

 

This happened around 3 years ago, and affected me so badly I have only spoken to 2 people about the events since, and it is only now that I am intrigued and looking for explanations!

I was asleep alone in my flat, when an amazingly bright white floated into my room and around to the side of my bed, I felt an overwhelming urge that it was encouraging me to get up and leave my room but I felt it was tricking me and something bad would happen if I did. So I stayed put. I could see visions of my hand turning my door handle and could hear a distant weak breathy voice saying "go, leave" but still I stayed.

I'm not sure how long that lasted but suddenly the energy of the room felt like it changed, my door flew open and I heard loud footsteps running the same route the light had moved around my bed. I suddenly felt freezing cold and paralyzed I tried to move but felt pinned down. What happened next is hard for me to describe, it felt as if this thing was raping me. I felt so much pressure on my lower body and anything I tried to move, I couldn't, and this felt like forever. I would go through periods where I felt warm again as if I could move, but as soon as I tried to I felt the pressure and cold again. Eventually I felt warm for a while and, though sure this it had left I lay still by choice until morning incase it returned.

Retrospectively the first thing felt inherently good, as if it was warning me of the second thing and trying to get me to leave, oh how I wish I had listened. The second thing felt violent, aggressive and pure evil.

I hope I have included all the appropriate details, I am quite new to this all as until that night I was a complete skeptic, but unfortunately I cannot find anything to explain this so I fear my explanation lies in the paranormal!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, minicab, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
-minicab-

Sounded like you had a warning. I suppose nothing like this has happened since so you'll be ok. That does sound really scary though. I hope it never happens again. Next time try praying or enveloping yourself in a white light. I'm not sure if you are religious or not but do something to make yourself feel more empowered if it ever happens again.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
GaryColin (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
Minicab...dont be afraid dear... Believe in GOd... Some sprits do this... Dont know why to save yourself... Ie a cross across your neck,...JEsus is with you...

God bless you ❤
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
Minicab...dont be afraid dear... Believ in GOd... Some sprits do this... Rape and all... Dont know why to save yourself... Ie a cross across your neck.,...JEsus is with you...

God bless you ❤
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I would like to say it's a sleep disorder, but I think that's an easy right off, when I was stationed in Europe two different times I would have I guess day-mares like something was on my chest, I could not move and almost not speak, so what I did was start saying the lords prayer... If it's sleep paralyze, then talking gets your lungs, brain working again IE air, If it's evil they can't fight it and they don't like it... Goodluck 😉
Ps1983 (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
I have experienced the sensation of feeling like your pinned down and can't move. A. The same time it also felt like something was right above me and I could feel it, whatever it was, breathing in my face. I had warning too, but not like you. You are lucky that you were given a heads up. I believe you got to experience the spiritual realm on our plain on existance. Unfortunately I don't know how to stop seeing or feeling the realm.
sher2164 (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
I agree with the other comments. I believe the white light was your guardian angel warning you. You don't have to fear just know that you do have a guardian angel there watching over you. Thank you for sharing your story. I believe we all have angels watching us.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
This sounds mostly like a sleep disorder to me. This seems to happen to a lot of young people in the throws of growing up. I think there is a definite hormonal connection. Sleep paralysis can seem very real but it's just that your body hasn't caught up to your waking mind and you are vividly dreaming.
key2theafterlife (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
It souns like it is definitely your gaurdian versus evil. If you se it again, thank god someone cares enough about you to warn you. That does sound quite terrifying btw. 😨 😨
😉
Key2theafterlife
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
It seems like it was your guardian warning you about the incubus coming. I hope that incubus goes back were it came from!

❤ Katie
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
It does sound like you have a guardian. Next time you should listen to it lol. And have you had any more experiences?
yellowbelle (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
Could it be an incubus versus your guardian?

Sometimes our guardians give us the warning before the bad thing happens, but then, being humans, we tend not to mind these warning, which lead us to something worst. In my opinion though, what you experienced was a battle between good and evil, At least you know that someone is guiding you if you believe so.

Cheers! 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: