You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: House With Bad Vibes Or Something More Sinister

Real Ghost Stories

House With Bad Vibes Or Something More Sinister

 

After my last car accident story, we came back to Cape Town and moved into our own house in Table View in May 1998.

The very first night I felt very unwell. I had nightmares and sleep paralysis, and I couldn't sleep by the window in my room or in the living room.

Many things disappeared and reappeared in our house, only to be found weeks later in an inappropriate place.

Once my cat started growling at something in my bedroom at night. I got so scared that I jumped up from the bed and turned on the light, but I couldn't see anything.

It got so bad that I had to start sleeping in the room with my mother.

I could also never be alone in the house because I felt like this evil presence was watching me through the windows.

On March 31, 2008, I gave birth to my first son, and on June 20, 2009, I gave birth to my daughter. Fast forward to December 20, 2023, after our house in Dunoon burned to the ground and nothing could be saved. My partner and I moved back to my mother's house in Table View. My children are currently staying there.

My son sees all sorts of demons and Skinwalkers in the garden at night, and my daughter suffers from severe nightmares in my old room. That house is still very scary.

We hear noises and sounds that aren't normal and chat, there were no murders in this house nor anything bad that happened before we moved here. What's with all the hauntings? I'd really like to know what it could really be? Please let me know in the comments Thanks so much for your time. Bye

Other hauntings by tiktokangelscpt

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tiktokangelscpt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TravisCannabis (70 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-31)
Bro, I don't know about the cat maybe it heard something outside. Please tell me your son has taken videos of all those demons and skin walkers. 😜
Spooderman (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-26)
Hey tiktokangelscpt!

I just wanted to give an plain answer to your story regarding the following incidents. See, paranormal things are not always caused by undeparted spirits. Most of the times, it is actually a jinn that does these things. Now, I can't justify the number of jinns in your house, neither can I tell whether they're harmful or not. I highly suggest inviting a religious figure, depending on the religion you follow. However, I would like to give you some examples.

If the jinns residing in your house are good, they're probably just playing with you or maybe because they have a connection with this particular house. It may be that it is their property and they don't want anyone else living beside them.
On the other hand, if it is a bad jinn then I would suggest immediate excorcism. Bad jinns mean nothing but harm to good people. They're often refered to as demons as well, as they worship satan. So I just want to wish you and your family luck. Please make sure to keep your house clean, and make a religious figure check your house.

Peace.
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-25)
Hello tiktokangelscpt, interesting story, thanks for sharing.

I had a question, I'm hoping you can clarify for me. When you mention your son seeing skinwalkers, could you provide more information? Are they the same as what The Navajo Indians refer to as skinwalkers here in North America?

I ask because I'm only aware that skinwalker is a Navajo Indian term, specific to that culture, so I'm curious of what the version is in South Africa? Are they essentially the same? What is their origin? I'm well aware that similar beings with some sort of shape shifting ability exist in different areas of the world like the Philippines and I have a natural curiosity about your corner of the planet.

I'm always interested in how these supernatural beings/entities are perceived in different cultures, so I appreciate the input!
valkricry (49 stories) (3276 posts) mod
 
2 months ago (2024-05-24)
lwgrn4real66,
No, we don't have a forum or chat. Sometimes someone will ask something on their own page (Comment section of one of their own stories) to keep from hijacking a thread.
lwgrn4real66 (6 stories) (51 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-24)
Sorry... Thus is just a question, but is there any place on this site to chat together about things without it being in an "experience" comment section?
Rajine (14 stories) (841 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-23)
Instead of living in fear and your children being scared most of the time, why don't you do a cleansing or get someone like a priest in the religion you followed to bless the place?
lwgrn4real66 (6 stories) (51 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-22)
If your son is seeing all these demons and skinwalkers, I think it's more than "bad vibes"! But what, I wish I could tell you.

The daughter, could be a demon or really evil spirit causing those types of dreams. My suggestion, move if you can. If it follows you again, you'll need a demonologist to try to get rid of the stuff.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: