You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Things That Make Me Think It Is Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

Little Things That Make Me Think It Is Haunted

 

Hey, I have lived in my house for about eight years; I have never had any major things happen but just little things that creep me out.

For example:

When I sit in my living room at night it goes strangely cold-once I was sitting with my mum and she had to put 4 blankets over me before I began to re-heat.

When I sleep in my room I face towards my door, but sometimes I turn and face my wall but when I do so, I get a massive urge to look behind me, I also have heard voices very low (recently) and things touching my feet.

When I'm sitting in my kitchen I sometimes see weird shapes in the reflection of my wall but when I turn to try and see what it is-there's nothing.

When I sit anywhere but my bedroom in the early morning I can hear loud thumps coming from my parent's bedroom, when I go to investigate there's nothing out of place.

I also see strange shapes passing me when I'm concentrating on something else, black shapes whizzing past or just standing there but when I go to look there's nothing there.

I get cold spots a lot though, all through the house. My hairs just stand on end for no apparent reason, and I shake madly and I can hardy speak because I am overcome with fear.

I'm not sure whether I am imagining this or not but if some-one could relate with me or help its would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Other hauntings by A7XFAN09

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, A7XFAN09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

A7XFAN09 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
Thanks for reading guys, and thanks for beliving! 😊 so thanks alot, all the best Lucy
verona116 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
I believe you cause I have the same thing happen to when I'm laying in bed I face the wal and keep wanting to turn around. I hate my room somtimes. See I think my spirit is a child because onetime it felt I heard little feet then someone shaking me awake.
StillAlive (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
I also get the feeling of turning around when I face the wall to sleep. I have to either be facing up or towards the rest of my room when I can see everything. Lol I have tried to sleep towards my wall but I always imagine the worst things creeping up on me!:O
Ps1983 (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
You can get glimpses of ghosts in mirrors. Try bringing one of your cats downstairs to sleep with you. If they don't like it I would suggest maybe finding another place to sleep.
A7XFAN09 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
Ok I believe you! The mirror things would freak me out, I hate mirrors. I'd be concerned too
lilmejadie (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-07)
omg I'm the same
Recently I moved my bedroom downstairs which is nice, I have lived in my house for about 9 years roughly and in the room I'm in which was originally our study (now my bedroom) I used to see black figures from the corner of my eye in the room. It being my bedroom now and sleeping init creeps me out abit. The head of my bed is a cold spot and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I sometimes hear low murmers coming from outside my door which is always closed. My door handle is very stiff, I'm not joking around, but last night it was like someone was trying to open my door but they couldn't if you know what I mean, I could hear it too, I thought I was imaigning it but my cat shot up and looked at the door also.
My tv is strange too, it used to be in the conservatory and it worked fine but since its come into my room the screen has stopped working. My wardrobe is pretty normal about from the odd scratching sound I somethimes hear. I know we don't have mice because we never have, we also have 4 cats which would get rid of the thought of mice or anything. The worst thing that has proberly happened in my room is debatable, the first is my curtain, one night I closed them and later I looked at it and a part of it stuck out as if a small child was behind it, I took a picture and showed my friends and they agreed it looked odd, its tonight and I'm too scared to look behind haha. The second time was when my friend was round, my dad put up a huge mirror on one side of my wall, oposite it is my sofa in my room, me and my friend were sitting on the sofa and we both saw something white flash across the mirror, its scary.
I don't know if I'm imaginging all of this and its all in my head, maybe I'm getting paranoid and I'm trying to come up with reasons to support my theory my room is haunted. I'm not joking in any of this story. I'm very concerned 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: