You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The High School

Real Ghost Stories

The High School

 

I went to Ragsdale High School in Greensboro North Carolina from 2006-2009.

My freshmen year, I had to take gym class. I hated it. I remember going into the gym, doing the warm ups, and then playing the games and such. When I wasn't involved in the games, I would go to the very top of the bleachers near the corner of the gym. At that spot, I would hear this beautiful orchestra music. The weird thing was that it would always be the same song, and there was no orchestra class at the time. You could only hear the music in this one corner at the top of the bleachers though.

The first semester of my senior year, our drama club did a presentation of a modernized version of Romeo and Juliet. I remember being in a Saturday practice, eating lunch with my friends when we felt a presence other than the people in the auditorium. I felt an arm drape around my neck, and a chin rest on my shoulder, as if my boyfriend was there. My Body went cold except for my shoulder where the arm was and where the chin was.

My friend got the feeling that this presence was of a young man of about seventeen. I felt very comforted by the presence too.

I thought that when a ghost touched you, your entire body went cold, even the place where they touched you.

I think it may have been an angel or something, but I don't know for sure.

IF you would please, give any input you could, so I can learn what it was.

THANKIES!

Other hauntings by shy_n_kind

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shy_n_kind, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
This ghost is obviously kind. But of its origin I am unsure, perhaps you should check the history of the school, ask the headmaster/principal about this as-well, or maybe the ghost is tied to you, a sort of bond. Do not be alarmed with this. Either way you have a ghost who enjoys being around you. Another way, of course is to just ask the ghost upfront!
DublinJones (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I can tell you that it's either a friendly ghost or a guardian angel. Either way, it doesn't mean any harm.
Elf (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
Well, whatever that was, it was friendly natured, like the least of them. I start to believe, that every school could be haunted in a way, because somebody have touched me several times in my school, especially in chow hall, most of the times my face or back.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
Hi!,

Have you done some research on the school history?, that would be a good start 😊 Thanka for sharing and be well,
Claudia
loving_babylbj (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I went to Ragsdale my Freshman year also, in 2008, and it was a very old school, I never experinced nothing paranormal there... But I know others have, but I wouldn't doubt it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: