You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Human Silhouette In My Door

Real Ghost Stories

White Human Silhouette In My Door

 

I apologize if I miss spell some words my English isn't the best.

1st story: The weird white human silhouette in my bedroom's door

Date: 2005/10/13

It was around 11pm and was in my bedroom that had my bed faced to my bedroom's door at that time. I was getting ready to go to bed when; I closed my door, because I never liked having the door opened, since we moved in. I was almost asleep (I usually sleep to the right where the wall is facing) and turned to my left, when I noticed my door was open! I thought it was my mother; she usually opens my door, when she goes to the bathroom to check me.

So I stopped thinking about it and fell asleep. Later at that night I woke up and as soon has I looked around I noticed in my door a white human like silhouette! I was a bit scared and curious.

And I thought it was only a dream, so I turned on the lights next to my bed. The white silhouette was still there and like it was watching me. I got up and started staring at it (like face to face), after that I went to my parent's bedroom (next door) and told my mom there was a figure in my door, she came and there wasn't anything there anymore, and told me it was probably a bad dream. I went back to bed again and fell asleep. When I woke up again, the sun was rising, I looked at the door and there it was again, but this time it was less visible (like it faded during the time I was asleep), so I shut the door and never saw it ever again.

2nd story: Shadow figure/shadow man

Date: 2009/09/11 (yesterday the reason that made me came here in the first place)

It was around 1am, I was watching TV with my bedroom's door closed and I started to hear a weird sound next to my ear.

I thought it was a mosquito, so I turned my light next to my bed on and the lamp suddenly exploded, making my TV and computer turn off, I thought it was a black out, I quickly got up and tried the main room light and was amazed when it switched on, when the rest wouldn't. Then I opened up my door and saw my dad walking upstairs. He asked me if I saw that, and I answered saw what?

He then told me he saw a shadow figure sliding through the wall and when I opened my door it went inside my room! But... I didn't see anything past me, when I opened the door. I quickly checked my room and nothing paranormal was there.

Later, we found that only my rooms light blacked out and I thought if my room blacked out, how did my main room light was on?

Now I'm thinking was my father's story true? (He says it is true when I ask him) Or was it only a black out and my father was seeing things?

Thanks for reading and I hope you can tell me what it is and help me getting rid of it (if it is bad).

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, underworld_ghost, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DKV (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Hey, Helloooo:-))
To me was almost the same story with the white silhouette, but first there was a bright white light like a flash (for a second) but it doesn't hurt the eyes and after that it shows itself (like a white silhouette without lines I mean without the possibility to see any line of its face like nose, eyes, etc...)...it was just like a some kind of white substance like a thick smoke but not really... It was different.
So I saw it 2 times in my life (within 8 years distance) so probably it will turn back. I think that It just watch us (may be every step we take and if we make some mistake it punish us... In other case they may be help us and show them self in some period of our life (I remember the first one when I was a passenger toward the death and I saw the white light)... Ofcours they are different for every one of us - I think -... And also I think that they are may be not from this planet - I watch some materials like documentary movies because I want to explane to myself every possibility about what is it). The second time It sent to me something like an energy ball in my stomach but I felt it like a ball of fire... And after that I felt like an inner temperature like not 40 but 50 degrees and like an alarming tension in the center of the stomach... I turned on the lights, went to my mom's room and... I waited for... I don't know exactly what... Just to go away... I trembled (all my body). They have strong vibrations. Ofcourse I was scared too. I thought okay I have to be brave to go and to see if it still there 'coz I can't stand all night awake... So I went to see and every time when I was close to it the door of the room creacked (2-3 times) and I felt again that tension in my stomach like alarm that it was still there. And this time I couldn't see it - was invisible but I knew it was still there I felt it. I think they choose whether show us visible or not. And they can do it in all two ways.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
I agree that it could be curious, Emerald, but the fact that it shows itself, and makes its presence known so infrequently? It just seems a bit weird. Well, who knows. Maybe it was just a wandering spirit, like someone below this mentioned. Guess we'll never know - we don't live there, lol
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
I agree with Pendragon 100% some spirits can't fully manifest so they chose shadow form my best friend deals with a demon but it only comes to her in typical shadow form due to her low fear of it. Its a weak demon in other words. Inferno, whatever your beliefs are not all shadows are evil not everything that appears in a black form is not evil. For example I wear black sometimes, that doesn't make me goth. Please keep an openmind Inferno but I will not silence your beliefs for they are yours, not mine. As for your story underworld_ghost I doubt its your Guardian, more like a really curious ghost. It could be bound to the land and if it doesn't seem threatening I say to leave it as it is, Katherine.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
It's not true that all shadows are evil. It's simply a ghost that can not manifest into a full form. A shadow requitres the least ammount of energy to form, thus the reasoning for most ghosts/spirits as shadows. In fact, I have a shadow-spirit in my basement, and he's just curious. I have a low fear-tolerance, so I'm obviously going to say it creeps me out to know he's there, but he never feels threatening, malicious, or angry. Just like... He's watching me.

As for this story, I would say it probably was a guardian. Guardians do not HAVE to be family members, that is just the most common occurance. A guardian can be anyone that's passed on and taken a liking to you. I would say you really have nothing to worry about.

Penny ❤
Inferno (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
Trust me, no matter what anyone says, all shadow figures are evil.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
underworld_ghost

I'm sorry for the late reply.

Just from reading your story, this entity sounded like a wandering ghost. When you have some time, go online and read up on them. I have had experiences with them as well.

God bless
underworld_ghost (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Sorry about the late reply.
I've been busy with work and haven't got much spare time...

Reply to youngdz79:
So far nothing out of normal has happened thank god.😁
But my father told me later after I wrote the story that he saw the same shadow a year ago and never saw it since then.

Reply to joojoodolly:
Thank you.
And yes I have read too about them, but I think the shadow ghost appears year to year I just have to find the day and month my father saw it and next year with some luck I'll face it.

Reply to bozoe6:
I think its not evil too.
Maybe it was there to look after me, but
Theres something that makes me doubt it.
If there was a guardian ghost looking after me at that time it had to be from my family I think.
But everyone in my family was alive.
I don't know if its really necessary to bless since I moved to this house right after they ended building it.
But you could be right who knows what house was here before they made mine and what happened...

Reply to biemaster:
Thank you.
I did turn the light and it did got whiter, but I did not see any nose, eyes and mouth.
Like I explained it was like a shadow but white and was standing in my door.
Theres no story to look for because, I live in my house since it was build.
I think I should search if there was any house here before they destroyed it and build mine.

Reply to jazzeyjay:
Yes I was really awake when I saw it so I know what was real and what wasnt.
And yeh since then nothing out of normal happened.
But just a question about what you said in the end.
Was that just a guess or you really knew it would never come back after that?
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
If your Father says he saw something enter your room, I am sure he saw what he said he saw. Did you really see what you said you saw?

Sounds to me like whatever he saw going in to your room had something to do with the lights going out. It probably drew a lot of the energy from the lights in your room and caused the lamp to explode.

Hopefully it's all gone for good and you won't see it anymore.
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Hey underworld_ghost. Great story!

When you saw the white silhouette in your doorway, and when you turned on the lights, did you see in facial things, like eyes or nose, mouth? And when you turned on the light, did it fade away? When you turn on the light, obviously white things will get whitter. And the thing your father saw must have been true. Did you try finding the history of the house? Maybe someone died there and that white silhouette was just looking after you. It's just a guess but keep your eyes peeled for any other paranormal things. Best of luck and keep us posted!

Biemaster 😁
bozoe6 (7 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
it's interesting that the ghostly figure standing in your doorway for such a long period of time. Usually they disappear as fast as you see them. Hmmm I don't think it's evil, because there would be a lot of bad things happening to you. Maybe you should have your house blessed. Check the history on that house to see if someone had passed away there.
Good luck
Joojoodolly (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
That is very strange. I have read somewhere that white/pale ghosts are supposed to be good and nice, whereas black/dark spirits are evil. I hope nothing bad happens, best wishes
youngdz79 (6 stories) (58 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
I would say that it may be to early to tell if it evil or not so you should see if anything else "evil" happens
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Whoops typo! 😆 Thanks you for telling me. 😁 I'll do my best to spell better, tell me if I make any other mistakes. ❤
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
book_luver123 You did not spell father correctly. The correct spelling is FATHER, NOT FARTHER.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Yes your farther is probably 100% correct. 😉 You saw a figure in your room and your farther saw a figure enter your room. Coincidence? I think not. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: