You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandpa

Real Ghost Stories

Grandpa

 

I was sitting in my grandma's bed. My grandpa had died 4 months before this. I switched my TV to another channel, and watched TV for a couple of minutes. After that, I looked at my bathroom door, and a grayish figure floated out of the bathroom, and into his room. I wasn't sure it was him. Later that year, my grandma was in her room, about to lay down, when she heard the doorbell ring. It was about 2:00 am and that was usually the time he came home from the bar. She just then realized she had closed the garage door before she left the living room and there was no doorbell on my front door. After 3 years of that happening, I was living with my grandma, my mom, my sister, and my dog, ozzie. For my grandma's birthday we got her a dog named Lexie. She was born on mother's day. She is very alike to my grandpa. It's very weird. She is the sweetest dog other than my other two, and my grandpa was the same way. I loved him a lot.

But you never know what's going on in the spiritual life...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

shorrrty (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
OMG! I got shiverz just when I read this line: "I looked at my bathroom door, and a grayish figure floated out of the bathroom, and into his room..." This is freaky! Now I'mm scared. Lol
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
aawwwww that is really cool! I read a book on reincarnation once. I can't remember the name of it, but if you can find one about it, you should read it. Its very interesting and there are some really cool stories. :)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: