You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Barn Ghost 4

Real Ghost Stories

Barn Ghost 4

 

You may of read Barn Ghost 1 or 2 or even 3. You may have gotten a comment on your story from me. Thank you for trying to help with my other problems but this is when the ghost tries to talk with me and my family.

Last Friday night both of my boys were at a friend's house. My husband and I thought we should surprise the boys with getting them a puppy. Also, we need one so we can train it to lead the sheep into the barn. Well, we drove out to a neighbor where their dog Colie just had puppies. We got two and named them Lolly for the girl and for the boy, Gollip. Funny names, huh?

David and I put the puppies in the house and they slept on the couch. The boys weren't home so we thought, FRIDAY THE 13, why not go see the ghosts. And that's what we did. We heard the cats meowing and the horses neighing. Cow mooing, and the sheep bawling. We ran in the barn. We heard the ghost. Instead of saying help me. She said "Follow me. Follow me..." We saw her and she ran into the cat room. Me and David just had to follow. One of the cats was dead! And it was Andy's cat and he loves his cat! And on the ghost was blood. SHE KILLED OUR CAT! But at least it wasn't Casper. But still. Also next to the girl ghost was a ghost that looked just like DAVID! IT WAS HIS DOUBLE!

That night, David and I went on the internet and it said if you see your double you will die. MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO DIE!

I didn't write this story Barn Ghost 4 to scare you, but this is a ghost story and I think you should all read it. Today Saturday April 14, 2007, my husband David did not wake up. We called the ambulance. He went to the hospital at 7:00 this morning. At 9:00, we were told he had died.

Is this why the ghost girl stayed with us? To warn us that David would see his double? If so I would like to thank the ghost girl. And I do NOT want her to be put to rest.

Thank you for reading.

Hope

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

blazing-rain-of-jade-embers (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
I totally agree with shadowphil13 and what he says about getting rid of that spirit. It is usually only demons that can hurt living beings. Hunt down a paranormal team and someone to rid our world of the spirits right away.
blazing-rain-of-jade-embers (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
LeEarlPearl, I think that Hope was enraged. The ghost tormented her family and animals then killed a cat and soon a doppleganger ghost lead to her husband's death. If that happened, I would be filled with rage, covering up all my sorrow. I would want revenge on those, though-to-be-harmless, spirits. At fist you always think that they can't harm you, but they can. It's disturbing.
blazing-rain-of-jade-embers (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
A double is called a doppleganger. I have never thought that a dead doppleganger could still kill you. I am completely superstitious and believe the spirits and dopplegangers and all. There is this story where a ghost tortured a persons two rabbits and soon they both died. If your cats keep acting weird or you still see the ghost, get them out of there. Same with all the other farm animals. Do it. Animals are much more sensitive to the unseen forces and spirits. They shouldn't have to suffer because one person died and is haunting the barn. And they shouldn't have to suffer because they always have to go in the barn. If the ghosts are still haunting, please don't keep the animals there. I would be extremely sad if my cat died, even sadder if it was by a spirit and I couldn't have done anything. The only thing I could've done was get the cat out of the haunted building and never bring it back. But yet, I didn't so it would have been all my fault. Just, please, get those animals out of there if the spirits still roam in there. Even though you wrote this story long before I read it.
LeEarlPearl (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-31)
I find it a bit disturbing that more emotion wasn't put into this one. I mean, if I lost my husband, I'd go a lot more into detail about this. But maybe there were other reasons that you didn't want to do that. It's been said that your stories aren't true, but if they are, may your husband rest in peace.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Excuse me, just for a second, Hope.

Shadowphil13? SERIOUSLY?
shadowphil13 (22 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
My favorite day is Friday the 13th because that's when I can hunt down some ghost.
shadowphil13 (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
I find it farfetched that a ghost girl could kill a living being, unless it was a demonic spirit in disguise. I pray that your husband rest in peace and moves on. There has been many reports of dopplegangers or doubles around the world, mostly in Europe. I can see your point, but if I were you, I'd get rid of her asap.
Aaron_G_B (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
sorry but in reading all the stories as well as all the comment I have to call bs on this one my opinion not trying to offend just think we've all been had sounds far to much like tales from the crypt or something plus the whole spouse dying is too far fetched for me seems like you should be in mourning not posting on the web again not trying to offend and if I have I am very sorry and I offer my condolences and ask for your forgiveness its just the way the story reads again if I have offended I am sorry
Missbun-bun (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
what was he cause of death for your husband?
Sorry for your loss.
Dio (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
I don't know... I can't imagine anyone who's spouse just died, would have the gumption on the SAME DAY, to go to a website and post a spooky story about it.

If my husband were to die, the LAST thing I'd be doing is logging onto the internet and posting for the entertainment of others. I think I'd be too devistated to even think of anything other than taking care of family business.
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
I believe you... No one would flat out say there husband was dead unless it was true... Sorry for your loss. I know what the girl is know. She is a special spirit called a "siren." These ghosts warn you when a family member or some one your really close to is about to die. There was nothing you could do. But in my research of sirens I have never of one killing anything. 😕
blackrose149 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
uhhh... Wow! I'm not sure if I should believe this or not. I just don't think it's true, it's more like something from a horror movie. I think you should make this into a book, real or not! Lol 😁 ❤
no_average_angel (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
That was... Interesting! But it doesn't sound like any of the ghost stories I read so far on this site, it sounds more like something from a horror movie. I really liked reading it but I'm with rubyrose_99 on this one: I don't believe it all! Sorry! 😊 ❤
MDK94 (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-10)
Another home run although this one was not as long as the others therefore it was not my favorite. Another one that's hard to believe but what can I say, I don't live there or know you so I am in no position to talk about the subject. I hope everyone else takes exampke from that and remembers that THEY DO NOT KNOW HER and to be polite.
rubyrose_99 (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
I read all your stories but I don't really believe the part about you seeing your husband's ghost and then him dying.
Sorry 😢 ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
I have deleted a couple of the rude and negative comments that are not necessary to this site or this story.

Remember to have manners please.
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
I have read all your stories of that topic. When I read them, they sounded like the kind of fake ghost stories from movies or books. I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. 😐
Angelyn (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
I am sorry but I have had a very hard time beliving any of Hope's stories. They sound like ghost stories my friends and I would make up at sleepovers in the 6th grade. I highly doubt this person is any older than 16 or ever had any paranormal experiences at all. I am truely sorry if I am wrong but I don't think I am.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
I have just read all of the stories--and commentts.

to all involved, wow.

I do believe you Hope. I also want to say I am so sorry for your loss. What a night mare you have lived through! Do also hope your boys are doing well. Are you atill at the farm? How are things now? Any more issue?

My prayers go out to you and your family, as well as to the little girl.

God Bless!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
Unfortunately for me, I didn't get a chance to read the deleted comments before they went the way of the trash. The comments were more entertaining than the story. Sadly, I'll admit I was taken in by the first story but things just got sillier and sillier as time went on. I can't believe any of this and I still think we've been had.
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-24)
Wow. This HAS to be the most bizarre series I've ever read! Ha... I thought I might have just fallen down a rabbit hole for the past hour!

Hope, if you're reading this: It's spelt "Maine", not "Main". I know, it's where I've lived all my life.
Aileen (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
Hopeless, karma will eat you alive. So go bite your tongue or maybe, if we're longly, bite your fingers off.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
I still want to hear about the Barn Ghost. Were can we get updates on your stories.

Rose
carmen (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
heya! I hope you can tell us more about the barn ghost. Me and my grandma read every one of your stories about the barn ghost and whould like to read more about this girl. I hope there's a barn ghost 5 6 and more!
Luni Pokharel (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
This makes sense to me because I know ghosts can be any where. There even might be one behind you. So wacth out.

To the ghosts: Rest in Peace

P.S. Don't get freaked out if you see a ghost. Stay calm.
Trust me. Even though I'm just 10 doesn't mean I know nothing.
Selene Pokharel (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
This horrifiying story has got me out of my nerves. Now I am scared too much. I believe in ghots espiacially barn ghosts. The country where I am from Nepal has a lot of ghosts so I am kind of used to it.
Hopeless (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
What are you all buying this barnload? Hope do you know the postal abbreviation for Main? I can't find it But have a nice trip Hope the barn door hits you on your way out.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
I have already forgiven you Hope. It is not in my nature to hold a grudge against anyone. If you had just taken the time to get to know those of us who are regularly on here, you would have known that we offer our help freely and without malice to any and all who choose to accept it. But as Martin said in an earlier post, everyone is entitled to post an opinon on a story as long as it is not rude or degrading to the Author or other posters. I stand by my last comment. I wish the best for you and your children Hope, and may Peace, Love, truth, and happiness follow you where ever you are.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Well, this is why I'd like those who make important contributions to this site to actually register and protect their usernames, so we know that some impostor is not publishing with their names (hint hint Athena, hehe). Guest postings should be taken with a grain of salt, they're coming from the anonymous public who can even change names with every posts. And I must say, Hope, that you sound more poised and mature than in the other comments that I deleted so I do believe someone may have impersonated you.
Hope (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
When I first came to this website I founed it chearful. I published my story BARN GHOST. And I was very happy to see it on the website. But now everbody is just being silly. I did not write down calling Shane some words. I didn't even come to this website yesterday. Martin that was smart to take the comment off, who ever wrote that should be mad at them self. Also, I am not very pleased that Athena would correct me on spelling. I am sorry, but I am not a big speller like you. Shane, I am very sorry if I insulted you in any way. And not making you feel welcomed. But I still I am upset that you set off the alarm on this website. Making people STRANGERS, email me and say rude stuff, and mean comments on my story. Like I said I am a long ways away from home and have my loptop with me. My sons are with me write now and were heading to Ohio for a furnel. That is were David will be burrid and he was born and raised there.
So, who ever pretends to be me, is very rude and I hope they do not do it to outhers. We did give the puppies to someone else, and are selling the barn. But in a way, I do not want to move. We will be moving to Main and will start all over. So if I get any more ghost stories I will tell. Remember, it will say from Main.
Shane, I did not call you...! And who ever did should be mad at themself. I was mad at the point, and would not even call you a name. Please every reader, I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP! And if I insulted any readers in any way in the last ppast week, I dearly hope that you will forgive me.
Thankyou
Hope, Eathen, Andy

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: