You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Blessed

Real Ghost Stories

Blessed

 

Because my mother was working I had a lot of sleepovers at my grandparent's house. They did not know that there house was affiliated with the paranormal and nor did I, but on this one particular evening - which I will always remember, 16th of April 2007 changed me forever.

It was about 21:35 in the evening, I was settling to go to sleep. I was awake in bed and I got up and turned the lights on. My grandma was asleep while my Grandpa was downstairs sleeping presumably after watching television. I started feeling an unusual chill even though the room was very humid. I was confused at the time because I just thought that the windows where open. I climbed into my bed and I could feel a cool breeze on my neck. After a few minutes of wondering what happened I lay my head on the pillow and went to sleep.

At about half eleven I started feeling a presence and I got a feeling that someone was watching me. I woke up and I saw the silhouette of a ghostly woman.

My Grandparents believed me and they told me my grandpa's mother had come to visit me. Ever since that night I have been a strong believer and I hope to see her again.

Let peace be with.

Other hauntings by paranomal_believer94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, paranomal_believer94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
Aaaww! It's sweet to think that your great grandmother would come to visit. And bringing a cool breeze is not a bad deal either. ❤ 😊
Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
I used to see my great aunt who died when I was still a baby; but I'm told she idolised both me and my dad (she was childless herself you see) and was protecting and watching over me... I once described the 'old lady' to my mother who proceded to show me a photo of my great aunt and it was indeed her!

You are lucky indeed and should treasure her presence for as long as she remains with you:)
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-18)
How absolutely beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this side of the paranormal. So often we read the tales that have goose flesh running up our spines and have us running for the Sage bundles and protection rites. It is so nice to be able to read about the more gentle side of things.
Thank you.
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-17)
well I'm sure if his grandpa knew it was her then is probably was her. Anyways great short story man. At least your great grandma seems like more or less like someone who watches over you than someone/thing who wants to harm you. Keep us posted on this if it keeps occuring;) God Bless
melissa26 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-16)
AWWW! That's kool and scarey at the same time... Ever saw any pictures of how she really looks? Just to make sure it is her...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: