You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Am I Cursed? Blessed?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Cursed? Blessed?

 

For a while I've been having strange things happen, but I didn't pay attention to them I don't know exactly why but about 18 months ago I began to believe something was bad was happening.

I moved with my mother to an apt. Things were fine but on the 3rd day there was a strong smell of paint thinner in our apt. Maintenace was called they had to open all the windows to let the smell out and checked our apt. And our neighbors to see where was the leak coming from but nobody found anything. When I got home I couldn't smell anything so it went by like nothing had happen.

Then one day I got home from work and I had only two jackets that I could use at work, one was already dirty so as soon as I go into the apt. I start the washer and put the dirty jacket to wash and I take off the jacket I was wearing to put in the washer and it was gone! I couldn't find it. I was so mad because my badge was in the pocket plus my keys. I was the only one in the apt. But I couldn't blame anybody for the disappearence. I was thinking how can I be so airheaded and not know where I place things. The next morning I found my badge and keys on the iron table. 2 weeks later I found the jacket clean on the iron table. But I thought it was my mom.

My car stereo would turn off by itself, but to me it was no problem just push the on button and it was 'fixed'. The battery on my car was dead, I checked everything to make sure nothing was left on, and really everything was off. So I thought it was time for a new battery because autozone was not able to charge it either. Weeks later I went to a house party, a gathering. I left around 2am and stoped at gas station to get gas. It was snowing hard and I could hardly see the road. I was taking my time and when I got home my tire was flat to the ground. It was the back tire where the gas tank is at, so I thought how in the hell I couldn't notice or felt anything. So I just thought I need a new tire that's why it's flat.

In the livingroom I was shaping my eyebrows. It was 2pm, my mother was taking a nap and I was watching/listening to the tv. I had a lamp on and the power went out. So I checked outside to see if it was windy and nothing. I walked to the kitchen and the microwave had power, I checked the rooms and they had power too. The power went out in the area where I was only. I told my mom that we were going to have to report it to have that fixed. So I used an extension cord to get power for the tv. When my mothers husband got home he checked the electrical box and the livingroom switch was off but it was so far it was 'normal'.

One day I went to the balcony to have a cigarrete, I smoke, and I noticed 2 pigeons. One pigeon was healthy and the second pigeon seemed ill. It was kind of windy and cloudy. The pigeons were in a corner. The balcony has 4 corners. The pigeons were in corner #1 and where I stand to smoke is corner #3, imagine counter clock when counting the corners. The next day I come home from work and I go out for a smoke and the pigeons were in the balcony. The healthy pigeon stayed in corner #1 but the ill pigeon was in corner #2 and the feathers looked spread out. I called my mom and asked her if she knew how birds looked like when they die. I knew that the feathers spread out when they die naturally, I mean not killed. But the pigeon did move a little. The next day after work I go out to the balcony to smoke and the healthy pigeon is still in corner #1 and has not moved to any other corner, I couldn't see the ill pigeon but in corner #3 were I stand to smoke I have a plant vase for the ashes only and I noticed the ill pigeon behind the vase. After that I thought there was something weird going on cause that is not normal, or at least it didn't seem normal to me. Next day again, the healthy pigeon was in corner #1 from the biginning and the ill pigeon was in corner #4 but it looked dead to me. The healthy pigeon would just look. So I was thinking there was a pattern and that once the ill pigeon gets back to corner #1 something bad was going to happen. I only had! Day to do something about it.

I called my younger sister and told her what was going on. She believes in curses and all that stuff so I knew She could find someone who can help me figure out what's going on. Her husband called a psychic they known for some time and asked him to check the cards for me. He told my sister that I had to seek help immediately. He asked them how was I doing, so they told him about the birds and he said the birds were final signs to get my attention, that I had ignored pasts warnings. So I went to see him the day after. What he told me was that there was a dark spirit following me all the time, that it never went away. He called it a shadow and that it wouldn't stop until I was gone, that it would mess with me mentally, with my family and that it would never let me be happy in any relationship. That the shadows goal is to emotionally and spiritually bring me down and when people suffer those attacks is usually when they end up comitting suicide. That I had to get rid of it because I've had him with me for a long time not just now.

I remember I had to bathe in herbs for 3 consecutive nights and light a holy death purple candle. So I felt better and all weird things stop happening. I saw him again last november and asked him if the spirit was really gone but he couldn't look at me in the eyes, but he said yes, he's gone but that spirits will always follow me because of my light. I had my doubts because I always felt something at the foot of my bed. A clairvoyant over the phone told me that the spirit was still with me. The man that helped me doesn't have the knowledge to cleanse people from evil spirits. She said she could help me but that it would be a lot harder because she was too far away and if I could find someone who could be with me physically it would be better. She told me the same thing the man had told me but that if the spirit couldn't be removed succesfully it was only going to get stronger and was going to camouflage at somepoint being undetected by conventional methods. She told me about fresh eggs cleansing and how to do them. When I was doing them I felt lighter, it's weird but as I prayed I would feel tired and when I was done with the ritual I felt lighter. During those days and it was the day before valentines day, I was moving out to my own place. I went to my moms apt. To get a few things, it was 11 or midnight but it was late. Right at the entrancefrom the apt. Almost in the middle there was a white dove on the floor dead. I got closer and only the head was smashed. It was cold, late, and a dove? I thought it was a message for me.

I was going through a rough time and every week it was something worse. So I came accross a woman that is a psychic/medium and I had her read me the tarot cards, she gave me a regular reading like I was looking for love and money advice. At the end of the reading I told her the reason I was there for, showed her pictures I had taken and she checked me with an egg and told me something was done to me with black magic that involved blood. Also that I had a special light that the negative spirits wanted from me so I asked her to help me get rid of this spirit.

I wanted to find out who did this to me and why. My older sister got into a terrible car accident. She was driving on the wrong side of the road, was lost, had drank, it was raining on top of that she had been driving since 11:30 pm and crashed around 2 am. It was a head-on collision both car were going about 70 mph according to the investigation from the skid marks plus the spped limit from the area. Nobody died. Though my sister recalls seeing a car coming from behind her flashing the bright lights at fast speed. She was wondering if the car was going to switch lanes to pass her that's why she couldn't understand why the police was saying she was on driving on the wrong side of the road, there is a cement wall in the middle to separate the roads. That night I was going to go with them but I was really tired and didn't have my phone, I got one from a cousin and went home to sleep. My sister for a while blamed me for the accident saying if I would have been there with her she would have never been lost in the 1st place and therefore never crashed.

The woman told me that the light that my sister had seen it was me giving her a warning to pull over. That if I I would have gone to the party with them we both would have died.

She also told me that in my sleep I was taking care of my other family members and that I was their emotional pilar if I fall they fall, so I was like ok I could relate to that.

So I told her about the sleep paralysis that I've been suffering for years, and she told me it was other spirits attracted to the light and when I wake up accross the bed and the sheet are on the floor is because they had dragged me. She told me that I had an angel protecting me and my family. I had to light several candles for weeks, she gave me about 7 rosaries, some amulets, when we did the seal for protection it was also to do the final ritual to leave the spirit in the cementary.

After some chanting and incense burning she told me it was somebody from my family, who that has passed away did I feel like was still around so I told her It was my grandfather that I knew he passed away mad at my aunt and grandmother. She told me that he was stuck in our world and was looking for help to crossover, so I had to leave a glass of water in his grave for 9 days everyday and pray. Then he was on the other side.

Things were so much better I 'm so glad I found her. I was doing so bad, after the cleansings I was promoted, finally my peers saw that I could do more than what I was doing. My relationship was always good but got better. It even felt strange cause I was not use to have so many good things in a row. But it lasted for about a month, and it was back again. I always question why my grandfather was a dark spirit if he was a good guy but she didn't have an answer. I had to burn an incense in my home to remove negative energy that I was bringing home. The last room was my bedroom and I began to hear my amulets hit each other, like banging against each other. When I finished I sat on the couch and checked them. Right as I put it next to me one of the stones was gone in a second. I looked for it tear the bottom of the couch and never found it. I went to my healers home, It was on a friday around 11 pm, when she opened the door she told me 'they' took your green stone, and I was like yeah how can I get it back, she said I wouldn't get it back but that she would replace it. After a couple of weeks I told her I felt the spirit was back, but that it was never really gone, the bad one. He can't come in my room but I can see a shadow from the corner of my eye in my house. I sleep at night with the lamp from the livingroom on and I can see a from the light that something blocks it as it walks by. I live by myself too, and I don't have pets.

I was looking for places where they can help me develop how to protect myself, And as I was looking downtown I came accross a Botanica. They have a psychic that reads tarot on tuesdays and fridays only. The place was closing so I asked the man inside what happen to the psychic development workshop aournd the area and he said they moved and asked me what I needed. I told him I was searching for answers for strange occurences. He told me the psychic would be in on tuesday by appointment only.

Another lady come from the back and told me that my dad had a lover and when my mom was pregnant she figured that my mother will always be the official because she was the wife and was pregnant. It was a curse for my mother but instead I took the hit. The strange animals that I have seen were my gifts from this spirit. She also told me it wasn't human but it's not good nor evil. This spirit feels like he's got power over me and was waiting for me to get pregnant to take over the fetus, and that wasn't going to let me be happy in a relationship. Then she said no one can get rid of this thing but me, no one can help me and that he was laughing at everything I was doing to get rid of him. She said he wasn't going to hurt me but as long as he's around nobody would be happy with me including family and friends.

She also mention that I could make a pact with this spirit and tell him that I would let him stay but he can't harm my family and love ones, the other ways to get rid of it was far more than what I'm willing to do. One of them was an exorcism with 3 generations from my family, my grandmother is alive but that my mom or I could die in the ritual, so I asked her what else and she mention oil baths and have sex with someone that I really hate so that the curse can be transfer to another person. Then I told her what about my home because I can see shadows then she mention 4 mirrors to mimic the elements and north etc. So the spirit will be trapped and exit through one of the mirrors by breaking it and done. So I never went back.

I told my healer about it and she gave me a speech on morals and medium that work with dark forces, then she offered me an exorcism with a priest so I told her to go ahead. It was on a sunday and there was no priest. It was some prayers, in the end she told me I wasnt't possessed. I told her I already knew I wasn't possessed he just won't leave. I feel my problem is out of her hands, she's helped me a lot, but this spirit won't leave. She told me she doesn't know why but when I'm near her she feels anger. She told me to pray to my angel, she even gave me the name I have heard of him but not by name. A friend was taking a picture of me and was going to delete it because there was something in front of me. Several people have told me it's my guardian angel.

Before I had a hard time to practice astral projection and lucid dreams forget it I couldn't figure out dreams from reality even if the sun was talikng to me while I'm flying to me in dreams I couldn't tell it wasn't real. Now I can leave my body but I go all the way out into space and land in a purple pinkish plane. I've been there twice, but haven't yet figure out why I'm pull into that certain planet. I can lucid dream now, when I'm running from something fearful I can now make it go away. Last night I confronted a tornado that was chasing me. Of course I chased the tornado after I realized it was a dream cause I was running searching for shelter.

Am I Cursed? Blessed? 1
Am I Cursed? Blessed? 2
Am I Cursed? Blessed? 3
 

I have to mention that none of the psychics have charged me. Each one has said that there are things they don't get to see all the time and I'm one of them, and they do it because I need help fast. My concern is what is it? What does it want? Am I getting rid of a spirit guide? Demon? Spirit? How can I find out what is it that I'm suppose to do? Is it a curse? How can I protect myself? Who can help me... I will attach some pictures of the dove and the orb that I was told it was an angel. If anybody knows what this is or where can I find help please post, thank you.

Other hauntings by luna17

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luna17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Hi luna:

Lots going on here. Really don't know if I can address everything but I would like to make a couple of comments.

You seem very bothered and agitated by all of this going on and rightfully so. You also sound sincere and scared and I have no reason other to believe you. I will say one thing; if you believe it, that is all that matters. I also think that you are listening to way too many people and taking advice from too many people. If in fact you do have the light that encompasses you, as many of us do on this site, you should believe in yourself and do what YOU think is right.

A lot of these occurrences at the beginning of your story really didn't seem like to much other than occurrences to me. For example... The paint smell, living in an apartment would be perfectly normal. The keys possibly misplaced being tired after work. The pigeons really didn't hit me as that weird.

However; much of the other things are concerning. If you have the insight you should be able to communicate with this paranormal that has entered your life. I don't think it is your grandfather but that brings me to a question...

The third picture, what is that of? Is that a picture of your grandfather?

Thanks, zeta.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
luna17,

I am not sure what to make of your experiences. Others have expressed their opinions that make sense to me. You have asked a very direct question and because of that I am INCLINED to give you an answer or two, you asked...

"I'm still left without answers. If I astral travel can I bring something back with me? Or if you go to "haunted place" or cementary bring something back with you? Some of the things I was asked to do I did them without thinking I had to do other things to prepare. If any of the are possible then what do I should I do?"

It is possible that 'things' can attach and/or follow you home when you visit or do things like that. It is why Prayers, Shields and other forms of Protection should be used.

Please try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
rosemay (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Sweetie, stop messing with things you don't understand. If you want to email me at amymay466 at gmail dot com, feel free. This could get long if you really want to know more.
luna17 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
I have thought of maybe I'm getting to into it and because of the different things I've been told that I'm more confuse than before. I never wanted the bird to die. It's easy to say that I'm paranoid but if you were told what I've been told and seen what I seen you would too be paranoid. If I went to the wrong people at the time I didn't know.

Some people have told me I can make my own protection. How? I would never expose myself to danger. That's the kind of protection I know of. From books I have read I've tried the few things I think I understand, but I don't know what is it that I'm skipping. The astral travel I didn't know about until I became a member of this site and found that I was suffering from sleep paralysis. In the beginning I thought that's how people died in their sleep and I couldn't understand why my doctor would tell me everything is alright when I felt as if I was going to die and no one would hear me call for help. I have not used any protection when I'm out. I want to help myself but I don't know how.

I'm still left without answers. If I astral travel can I bring something back with me? Or if you go to "haunted place" or cementary bring something back with you? Some of the things I was asked to do I did them without thinking I had to do other things to prepare. If any of the are possible then what do I should I do?
rosemay (52 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
Incidentally, are you using any sort of protection on your astral travels? I would also point out that if you are spiritually advanced enough to travel astrally, cleansings and protection should be very simple to accomplish.
rosemay (52 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
You want help?

#1. Grammar.
#2. Why go to a Tarot card reader for a cleansing? That's as useful as going to a car wash for a shoe shine. Find someone who does cleansings or, gods forbid, do it yourself.
#3. Everything zzsgranny said... Apply here.
#4. Why on earth would you or anyone watch a living creature die for 3 or 4 days and ignore it? That is disgusting! Either help it or end it's suffering!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
luna17: Let's see if we can take this step by step...

1: Paint thinner... If you were just moving into this apartment, is there any chance that it had been freshly painted by the previous tenants?...

2: Your jacket: Did you ever ask your Mom if she washed it?...

3: Your car: I hate to break this to you, but there's more to owning a car than just putting gas in it... Batteries die, tires go flat, things get broken, etc... Stuff happens 😊...

4: The living room lights: A breaker was tripped...Again, these things happen, that's why there are such things as "breakers"...

5: The pigeon: Animals die

6: Your sister's car accident: She was drunk, driving on the wrong side of the road, speeding in the RAIN, and everyone's shocked that she wrecked the car?...The flashing lights behind her was probably another driver or a police officer/patrol car trying to get her attention because she was on the wrong side of the street!

None of the above scenarios can be attributed to a negative entity... Seeing a few shadows here and there doesn't mean you're cursed... In my opinion, one of the biggest problems I see is your obsession with psychics... You need to stop depending on others to find answers, and start looking within yourself...

Start by learning some meditation techniques... The internet is a great source for finding the right technique for you... I can understand that all of this has you a bit stressed out, and stress has a way of magnifying every day occurrences...

If you have an attachment, the only way it can affect you is if you allow it...
luna17 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
lady-glow that is really disrespectful, in my story I've never mentioned all of it happened within a month. They are experiences that happened and when I had the first reading I was asked if I noticed strange occurences and these were the ones. It's been almost 2 years since I've been searching for help. The psychics I've seen have not been able to remove the shadow. What I meant to say it's hard to find psychics that perform cleansings is because all I find is tarot readings, hand reading, and more readings.

My story was a summary of things that have really happen. It might sound to you that is fake. I always ignored whatever I couldn't find an answer to. If something is really following me I want to get rid of it. I only posted the story to find someone who can help me out. If all of this would have happen to you and you still live your life like it's nothing, it happens to everybody kind of thinking. Then one day something catches your attention and you decide to meet with a psychic to see what he or she has to say. Well that's what I did.

Maybe the title of the story was not the most appropriate but I chose the title because of the light they talk about that I don't know. I always regret not having recorded the first pigeons from the balcony. I know most people can't believe it. I read the story again and if I was a reader I too would of had a hard time believing it. But I would have read and before making an ignorant comment I would look for signs of if the author is just telling a story or searching for help. I'm not looking for believers if that's what you thought I meant, I want help with this, suggestions of what I can do.

So from everything I've been told about it I understand I have to get rid of this. At this point I don't care much where it came from or why I just need to get rid of it. I posted this story a couple of months ago to find at least someone who can help me out. It was posted last week, maybe cause of the pictures I don't know why it took so long. Since then everyday I login to see if someone has suggested "do this, do that, search for these people near you area" or ask me for more information that might be of importance that I don't know about, and I find a disappointing comment that can potentially make a helpul reader bypass my story.

I've been a member of this site for a while, and if I didn't post my story before is because "someone" was helping me but didn't know much about it other then she felt angry. I thought I could find help here that's why I posted my story.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
You curse everyone just making us read this stuff... That's all I can say about this.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
THIS ONE STINKS!
I'm sorry, but there are too many things about your story that make me think it is just a work of fiction, and of REALLY BAD fiction!
To begin with, - How is it possible that you would do nothing about a dead pigeon on the balcony and left it there for, what, three or four days? Why didn't you put it in the trash can or threw it over the fence, or whatever? Were you waiting for the carcass to get full of maggots?

I do not want to write a comment as long as your story, which, by the way, I find full of contradictions and very confusing; but I think your problem is your over-active imagination.

What else is in your story? Exorcism, sleep paralysis, mediums and healers by the bunch, shadows... 😆

And, using the words from your last comment:
Where I live it is hard to find people that perform cleansins...
Really? I counted like five psychics, mediums and tarot card readers before reaching the end of your long story.

So, please, put your computer to better use and restrain your imagination; I will pray to God to never again have to read one more of your overdone stories.
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
You should try the rooks method or seek his zdvice. Cannot think of anythin better.
luna17 (2 stories) (23 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-01-19)
I forgot to mention my sister's alcohol level was. 07 and the accident has changed her life for the worse. Out of everything I've been told I know it's a dark entity. Exactly how this spirit got attached to me I don't know the psychics readings have different conclusions, the only thing that matches is that it won't leave me alone, it's a dark entity and that I have to get rid of it asap, that it will be hard to get rid of, but not impossible.

Last week my boyfriend saw something walk infront of my door in my bedroom and asked me if someone had come in and I was like 'no'. I knew what he was talking about because I leave the light on in the livingroom because I can see the shadow too. So he said it could have been the light reflecting from the tv. But kept staring at the area where he saw and said how weird because it did not happen again when it should of since we were watching tv and light was constantly reflecting plus there was nowhere to exit where the shadow was heading.

I have not told him anything about the shadow. The only thing he knows is that I'm interested in dream knowledge and spiritual and psychic protection because he has seen books that I have. He believes in waking up, work, and have a human life and doubts paranormal activity. That's why I have not told him about it. But he saw the shadow too and I can't tell him!

The dreams I believe they had a message, I'm not sure what they meant, but I was not able to get an answer from any of the people. Where I live its hard to find people that perform cleansings. I'm still searching but there are days that I just feel like I'm screwed, I don't know how I can help myself, or who can help me. It's always something after another.

I will try to record the livingroom and post it as soon as I get something. I sleep with the tv on to camuflauge the noises so hopefully I can get more evidence. This experience is a summary of what's been happening to me. I just read my story again and it could be made into a book lol. So many things that I ignored thinking that it would be ignorace to believe it could be paranormal. I made the story 'short' pointing out what made me believe something was wrong and why I'm confused.

Thanks koalagirl, I will try that. I do pray to god like a personal prayer asking for protection, but I don't know any prayers from the bible. Thank you for sharing that with me.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-18)
OMG, what a story really interesting, have you thought of praying to god for him to help, psalm 23 is the prayer for protection. Thank-you for sharing all the best keep us posted please. Di.
jpageheroicconvict (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-18)
oh my god. This story was intense. Sounds like it can be made into a book.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: