You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Seeing The Old Woman

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing The Old Woman

 

I wanted to share one of my weird experiences when I was still a kid. I can't even explain these things to myself. I was just told that I have this special gift, a gift that is weird, and letting me see the people of the other dimension, and this is having a third eye, or sometimes called the sixth sense, and my first story goes this way.

This story happened when I was still in elementary in our permanent house in Bacolod City. One morning, while I was still in a deep sleep, I was awakened by something I can't really explain, something that is really unusual. I felt a cold wind inside our room, but all the windows were closed and my brother was still asleep.

When I looked at my brother, I saw an old woman, sitting beside my brother. She has a short, curly hair, wearing a white dress, and I can't see her face clearly, but I know she's staring at me. I was totally freaked out and I could not even move.

Frightened, I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Then, I looked back where I have seen her, but she's already gone. I took a deep breath and ran downstairs.

I told my mom what happened, and she told me that it might be my grandmother who'd died a couple of weeks ago, and she couldn't blame me for having this gift.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, peiamarn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
did you not ever meet your grandma? Did you ever find out who the lady was? Did you ever see her again?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: