You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hearing And Seeing

Real Ghost Stories

Hearing And Seeing

 

For as long as I can remember I have always been able to sense and see things that no one else can and that is very scary for a young teenager.

I was about 12 or 13 at the time when I had my first encounter with something paranormal. My Nanna was looking after me and my younger brothers. They where sitting at the kitchen table and I decided to take a shower. (Don't judge me please, I had a very scary experience with an evil spirit as a child and it's the reason to why I do what I do next.) I was afraid of our bathroom and always keep the bathroom door open and will always have the lights on no matter what.

I had just finished washing my hair and was about to get out the shower when I suddenly felt the need to look out the door. As I turned to look, a tall white figure walked through the toilet door and stood outside the bathroom door. I was in shock. Not sure what to do I stood completely still watching this white figure. It turned around and look right at me before disappearing. I wasn't sure if I should be scared or not but I sure as hell got out of there fast. I told my Nanna what happened and she told me not to worry, it shouldn't harm me.

After the first time of seeing this white figure, I had seen it two more times but since I have moved house I haven't been able to see it.

I'm 20 now and still pretty afraid of paranormal events and still experience stuff, but not as crazy as when I was a child.

I have a fair few more stories to share with people. I'm still not sure if I'm ready to share my scariest one yet. I will just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gabriellerose998, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Gabriellerose998 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-11)
Yes my Nanna is very sensitive to spirits, she goes to a group in the city that connects with sprites. I would go with her but i'm very much afraid of what I will connect with from past experience.

And at the time I didn't really understand a lot about the paranormal until I was about 16 so I didn't do any readings about the house I live at.
terranigma (9 stories) (71 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-07)
Please share the scary ones! I love the scary ones!

Oh and that white figure would have scared me to. I would have done exactly what you did.
Ashleyjacobs779 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-04)
😨 I am new also to YGS, but this story gave me chills. I have had similar experiences too. I really enjoyed reading your story and comparing it to some of my experiences in the past. Thank you for sharing.
Pink496 (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-04)
Welcome to your ghost stories! I am new to this website too. I enjoyed your story.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-30)
Welcome to YGS, Gabrielle! Maybe the white spirit was tied to that house. Have you ever done any research on the house? If not, you may want to give it a go, you may find something interesting!

Is your grandmother sensitive to spirits? She may have some interesting stories of her own!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: