You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Pets Seeing Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Pets Seeing Ghosts

 

Have you ever wondered if pets can also see ghosts or sense the paranormal? Are you thinking that houseplants or ornamental fungi also were seeing ghosts and also wondering what their reaction would be? I will tell a collection of incidents where our tiny companions sense something odd.

First story, this happened way back 2017. I was walking the neighborhood dogs one afternoon (they were small dog breeds and easy to carry along). We went to the park. I stood near this certain house. Since it is school's dismissal time, lots of girls were passing (I hit a jackpot) while watching girls passed by, one of the shiatzus suddenly barked. I just ignored her, thinking it was just a random kid or a stray dog. Then the other shiatzu and the pug also went berserk and start whining. Followed by the dachshund and Chihuahua. All of them were going frenzy. I looked at them to silence them up. Then I notice they were starring at the window of the house were I stood. I look at the window and to my horror, a faceless woman in the window is staring back at me. The dogs were barking with fury combined with gnashing of teeth. I then decided to go away and leave the place.

Second story. Friendly reminder that this one happened in day time. A time when the sun is at its fullest. I went to the pet shop to buy cat food for my cats. In this experience, I concluded that ghosts appear even in bright day. I glanced at fishes in different aquariums. The birds in cages, the green lizards in their terrarium and even to the turtles. They were doing their stuff. After selecting a cat food. I stared at one aquarium. I noticed that the fishes there were not moving. They're starring at the entrance of the pet shop. I starred at the others. The other fishes from other Aquarium, the lizards and the turtles. Even the birds, hedgehogs and guinea pigs were all staring at the entrance. I looked too.

That's when I saw a dirty kid. He's wearing tattered clothing. His hair is untidy and he's barefoot. At first, I thought that this was just an ordinary street kid. But then I notice that he doesn't have a shadow even though the sunlight hits him. I look back at the animals and they were still staring at the entrance. I reverted back to the entrance and saw the kid walk away. This is the most frightening part. As he walks away, I saw that cars and other vehicles were just passing through him. Like he was invisible to the drivers. When he's finally out of sight, I gazed at the animals and everything is normal again. I asked the cashier if she saw a street kid but to my shock, she said she never saw anyone other than me.

Other hauntings by JoJorocks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoJorocks, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LuckySOB (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-02-07)
Hey Ladyglow! Lady glow!I'm back on here after a few years absence. I used to be Curly_1Lack but forgot the name until I got back on here lol.Anyway,I saw your comment and wanted to tell you its great to see you on here and look forward to your valued input!
jwilc (3 posts)
-1
2 years ago (2022-02-04)
Very interesting story; both incidents sound frightening.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2022-01-14)
Hi Jojorocks

Animals have heightened senses than we do so I definitely believe that they can see what we can't
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-01-13)
The lady from the first story was karma... No one appreciates being stare at by a stranger.

Yes, animals are aware of otherworldly entities.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: