You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Touched Me

Real Ghost Stories

What Touched Me

 

I was in High School at the time in 2001. I was watching a wrestling show on my small TV sitting on my dresser. I was standing up leaning on the dresser. It was a hard time as I was dealing with anger and my mother's cancer, I was pretty much mad all the time, I think it's why it touched me.

I was watching the show called Smack down, when from behind me a shadow appeared, I thought it was my brother. My brother the middle one is about the same height as me. I didn't really like him at the time, so I just kept my sight on the show, I still felt him there. I started to wonder why he was staring at my TV, since me and him didn't get along, I just didn't feel like getting into it with him so I didn't say a thing. He than touched my shoulder-soon as I felt his palm on my shoulder I turned around fast with anger to yell at him but he wasn't there, nothing was there.

I ran into the living room, my two brothers where playing PS2, I asked if any of them where in the room, they both laughed at me saying no, I remembered when I turned around nothing was there the door was shut closed.

After that day I became a lot more calm and at ease with people, I felt like it was something telling me to chill out, but I still remember to this day the shadow and the feeling of life standing behind me, it kind of spooks me out still, but you get used to things like that when it happens once again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jeremy1982, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CassieJo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
wow! Jeremy: that was a cool story you shared! I agree with James, I think it was something telling you to just calm down a little bit and take it easy for a while. I'd love to hear another story of yours!

~Cassie ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
Jeremy--Sounds as though something otherworldly touched you 8 years ago. If it were nothing but a muscle spasm, you would not have remembered it so deeply, and it certainly would not have brought a new calmness within you.
Since it did not want to "manifest" in any more aggressive manner, it seems that inner trust or whatever you gained was the whole point of the message. Apparently you didn't need anything more. Anger often stems from fear of present or future possibilities, so maybe an apparition would have sent you punching the walls or something <G>.
Thanks for the story and the way it transformed you. ~ James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: