You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: My First Scary Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My First Scary Experience

 

I've often felt crazy for such things that I have experienced through out my life. Some things are hard for me to grasp on whether or not my experiences are real or if I am just crazy. Which I guess I am if what I've had happen to me is not valid for I have no proof, but, only a story, my story. As I grew up to be an adult, had my child Malakai and through my eyes watching him grow up has brought back memories from when I was a child and things I experienced. Well maybe it was because we did things we weren't supposed to, like play with a Ouija board. And also play with six pencils which was quite amazing. I haven't felt the actual force from that in a while and do not care to... I think ever since then something has perhaps followed or I'm sensitive to feeling things around me. Things just started happening. Like for instance my very first scary experience was when I was a little girl... I remember being at home with my oldest sister Rebecca and my parent's god daughter Lori. Let me tell you boy, that day was a day that I will remember for the rest of my life. Which is why, I write this down. For one day I will be gone and no one will ever know.

I was about maybe 5 or 6 and I remember being happy playing in the back yard by the water pumps that circulate the water to the swimming pool. Now at that time Sonya and I, Sonya is my older sister by 2 years. We used to play in my neighbors back yard between these 3 fence boards that had been missing. Our property was a little bit higher then our back neighbor's yard. So Sonya and I would like play and sit on the top the slopped property of our neighbor's back yard and we would just play. There was a ton of leaves that had fallen from the huge tree that provided a hidden aspect to our playing back there. It was majestic for me I guess. A lot of my treasured memories of my past were. Anyway I distinctly remember there were 3 palm trees that stood spread past the 3 missing fence boards. Well back to where I left off of where I was playing happily near the water pumps I was happy to have a favorite cousin over parents were at the flea market, which was like a weekend ritual for them and for us too sometimes. Umm, so I remember hearing something wrestling in the leaves as if to be running or passing through the leaves quickly. I for the next several seconds was so stunned and terrified and did not expect or have any idea that I was going to see what I had seen. I compare it to that nasty looking creature in the twilight zone where the guy is on the air plane and everyone thinks he is crazy!

Well it was a fleshy grayish green alien like creature, just as the twilight zone creature. I remember it had tentacles for hair. Thick like dreads. But it wasn't hair, it was like flesh. It was the size of a monkey. The creature had big slanted dark eyes. The one thing that I remember so vividly was its mouth. Its teeth were sharp like knives. I remember the shine if it's saliva snarling finely in between the raise of its mouth just before it had screamed at me. Like the teeth from aliens II. I remember hearing it running up the slope where we used to play, it jumped through the missing boards in the fence, onto the palm tree with its long nails at its hands and feet piercing the tree, look directly straight at me and scream at me!

I ran so fast I think I screamed too! Instant tears as my heart raced with fear of wondering what the hell that was I had just seen. My scream had Lori come rushing to me, met me in the family room while Rebecca stayed locked in her dungeon. Rebecca wasn't too worried for I was her little sister and thought I was being just a cry baby. I think Rebecca and Lori might have gotten a scare also from seeing the fright in my eyes all in its own. Lori was laughing yet excited as well to have been so startled by me. I was shaking with adrenaline for a while.

When my mom got home from the flea market she knew I had been frightened by something. She sensed me being truly bothered by something that I had seen. Many years went by until we talked about that again. My mom until this day remembers my true fright as a child from something that I had experienced. Also I read in a Sylvia brown book that there had been sighting's of the chuppacabra in the year 1985 in San Jose, Ca. San Jose, Ca is my home town, the same year of my experience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shweetgal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
schweetgal please post more stories this was really interesting.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
ooo that's pretty freaky! Did you know if it left claw marks on the palm tree or not? If it did that would have been really freaky! You are lucky it was just trying to scare you and didn't actually run after you!

Thanks for the creepy story,
-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Khanigrl9 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
I would have cried too! O god I think I just died ind=side! 😭 I would go carzy and tell my mom what had happen, but if I had seen that now I would have looked at it as my jaw dropped! 😨
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
BadxGood24: Six pencil is like Ouija board ask question type thing jsut played different.

Wow crazy story. How do you feel about it today? Are you still scared?
BadxGood24 (2 stories) (14 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
Hey I have a question for you. What is six pencils? I never heard of this. Can you tell me?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: