You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Extremely Cold Touch

Real Ghost Stories

Extremely Cold Touch

 

My story isn't really a spooky house ghost story or a haunting thing. I'm not even sure if it's a ghosts, but its there and I can't see it.

The first time I experienced it, I was in my room trying to sleep. When I suddenly felt something extremely cold touch straight through my skin, it got harder and harder to breath. Then all of a sudden it was gone like nothing was there I couldn't sleep that night.

After that I was always waiting for it to come back. A month later it did.

I was in the living room this time when I knew it was in front of me. I can't explain it. I just knew it was there. I tried as hard as I could but couldn't see it. I had a friend sitting next to me who I knew could sense ghosts, even see them. And they didn't flinch or say anything. Thus my doubts that it's a ghost. It touched me again and wrapped its cold hand around what I thought was my heart, I could clearly feel its cold fingers. It was only around for a few minuets but I couldn't see it. I didn't tell my friend, if it wasn't a ghost there a voice in my head telling me I'm just hallucinating.

It wasn't a week before the last time it came. I had a night terror, a bad one. I had been sitting on the floor in the kitchen still shaking form the dream when a hand touched my head. It was so real I thought it was my mom. I looked up to see no one there. I swear I felt arms go around me, like it was trying to comfort me. A while after I calmed down it disappeared like it always dose. That was 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it to come back.

I would like to know if any one knows what it is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, charm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

K_marie82 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-25)
No disrespect intended but is it possible that maybe your friend can't really see/sense ghosts and just has an overactive imaagination or embelishes alot? Definitely kind of sounds like spirit/ghost activity to me!
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
Man something grabed your heart or at least felt like it wow I hope everythings ok
cristine1969 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Have you ever heard of night demons? Night demons attack mortal people in thier sleep, and what they do is arrest the process of your sleep by sqweezing your lungs, ribs, choking you, or anything that is evil. Night demons can come at anytime during deep REM's in the night. Not every person will experiance this in thier lifetime. Iget this on occasion where my ribs feel like they are being sqweezed and I wake up and I am in pain. Night terrors are also responsible for this happening. Once I woke up out of a sound sleep and saw bats flying out of my closet door and I flinched as they were flying right at me. They were not real and they had nothing to do with the paranormal. Night demons are something different on the anti-biblical side. All you do is ask God to protect you during your sleep. Not everything is ghostly activity and demons are not ghosts. A lot of what people think they see is in thier imagination from being in sleep.
taylorchelsea (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
There is definatly something there, if you have felt it for a while. Not everyone can see ghosts. I do think also if anyone has died that you know or something, they may be trying to contact you, tell you they are here with you and comfort you. It's not a harmfull ghost, so I think you shouldnt be scared.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
I think like a lot of people you have a natural curiosity and your also a bit skeptical which is a good thing when distinguishing paranormal events. However it is a bit of a concern when you feel something around your heart, The fact that you mentioned you woke up shaking from a bad dream, your waiting for it to return, your friend can see ghost, tells me your anticipating something to happen include a ounce of fear this can cause stress, Which can cause your heart muscle to tighten which may explain the sensation around your heart. The point about something wrapping their arms around you to calm you down could be a ghost, Cause I'm sure the last thing they would want to do is give you a heart attack, I think the best thing to do is get your mind away from the unknown. To tell you truth I wouldn't let my children visit this site [no offense]some stuff I read here scares me.
Take care,
Daz.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
Actually, Cardiac issues can be harbingers of MANY a physical ailment, when in combination with something else. That is why it is imperative to list ALL symptoms, and not give the "readers digest" version when speaking with your health care provider.
Heart attacks, panic attacks, anxiety issues, hypertension, hyperactive thyroids, electrolyte disturbances, mitral valve prolapse, angina, high blood pressure schizophrenia... All these things, at times, CAN and DOES feel as if there is something gripping the heart. And THOSE are just a few of the issues that seem to have that description.
So my suggestion, as well, Charm, would be to have yourself checked out, if possible, by your health care provider. Especially as you had a friend right beside you that seems to be able to sense ghostly presences, and did NOT at that point in time.
Thank you.
Heigne (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
I'm not saying think everything is the work of paranormal (if youre taking a heartattack that definitely wouldn't be paranormal O-O;;;) but I have the same feelings that charm has, and I know there's nothing wrong with me (well I have anemia and asthma but that has nothing to do with it X-X).
It is better to be safe than sorry, but I still think that it's odd that the feeling would appear in diffreent places. If it appeared in the same place repeatedly, it might be best to see a doctor. But also, charm said "It touched me again and wrapped its cold hand around what I thought was my heart, I could clearly feel its cold fingers"
I don't think there's many diseases where someone grips your heart XD
ShadowRyuu (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
It's a good thing to be skeptical, otherwise you will believe every little thing that happens is paranormal. It's all well and good saying that it's just a ghost trying to make contact, but what if it's not? What if, not that I'm saying that you do, Charm has some wrong with their heart?

Like I said it's better to be safe then sorry.

Plus, if you are going to tell me something is paranormal, first prove to me that it's not something normal.

"Work with only the facts that can't be denied." Shadow Ryuu
Heigne (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
I often feel ghosts touching me, touching my head usually and sometimes my arm. It's nothing to be scared about as long as you don't feel like he's trying to harm you. I believe that he was trying to make himself known to you.
To blondiexisxmex, if you're such a skeptic why would you join this site?:\ There are some things that doctors can't explain.
ShadowRyuu (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
I'd go see a doctor if you a feeling something happening with your heart. It could be a ghost or whatever, but it could also be something else. It's better to be safe then sorry.

"Only work with the facts that can't be denied." Shadow Ryuu
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
Or it probably could have been a lonely ghost/friendly.Since it hasn't tried to hurt you or anything so there should be nothing to worry about.
blondiexisxmex (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
If I were you I would take a visit to the doctors, there could be a perfectly reasonable reason for this. Please tell me if you find out what it is. Jackietyler13 (at) hotmail.co.uk
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
did someone that close to you died?

If yes, it is just trying to be center of attraction...

I thing also that it want to be notice...

Just comment
By: cutechoy (my nickname) 😁 😁 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: