You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Wind Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Wind Man

 

It all started when I was 12 years old. For an entire year this wind would come into my room and as this happened I could not move, open my eyes or talk. I was terrified. I never saw anything but when this would happen to me I could feel the presence of evil.

After a year of this happening I was laying on my bed fully awake and all of the sudden I was getting very tired I couldn't open my eyes or anything when all the sudden this evil entity was on my back laughing it was such a evil laugh. This thing started growling and snarling and I could feel this thing lean over me into my left ear and saying I got you and started calling me names. Then this entity leaned up and scratched my back. After this was over I just laid there on my bed froze in fear for about 5 minutes. Finally I got up the courage to run downstairs and I lifted up my shirt and I showed my mom my back she was horrified and asked what had happened to me. I told her what had happened and she just couldn't believe that this thing clawed me that bad they were at least 7 inches down my back and burned really bad. What was worse is that my dad did not believe me at all I was not aloud to talk about it. I was terrified and alone. I didn't know what to do or who I could talk to about this. Even my own brother would make fun of me about this.

Then about 3 years of this entity attacking me my brother was attacked. Finally someone else knew that this was real. I am now 31 years old and this still happens to my brother and me on occasions. About 2 years ago I spoke to Lorraine Warren about this I even left things out just to make sure she was real and knew what I was talking about. She did. She said what this was, a very evil entity she called it (Phantomania). She told me that I needed to use Holy Water in all 4 corners of my bedroom and on all 4 corners of my bed and on me. And when this entity attacks to say Mary, Joseph and Jesus and keep repeating this until finally this white glow will cover my entire body. But the thing is you never know when this entity will attack it might be months or years. The longest I believe I went without an attack was 2 years maybe 3.

I am so glad to finally find a site where other people have experienced similar things. At least I know my brother and me are not alone. I have had a few people that I know experience things when they came to stay with me but never the attack. Just a few nightmares, being touched or hearing this evil entity say things to them.

I hope that someday this will return for where it came from and never to return to this earth again. As of today I still feel the feeling of being watched by this entity and the last attack on me was about a year ago. This entity is terrifying I'm not sure if many other women out there have experienced this. Not only does this entity just attack you but it mentally and physically takes a toll on you. I have been sexually assaulted by this entity and it's beyond terrifying not to be able to move, scream or even open your eyes to see what it is. If there is anyone else out there that has had this happen please contact me. And if you have you are not alone.

Thank You for reading this God Bless.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Milly78, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

conocoshel (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
How odd that you have posted this story and today of all days. My son and I were talking about our ability to sense presences in our home or where ever we are and he just told me that for a while in his bedroom that he would not go to sleep lying on his stomach because he got a feeling that there was a presence that wanted to do him harm while he was sleeping in that position. We believe a lot in American Indian teachings and he said the presence left him when he rehung an old dream catcher that was given to him and was bought years ago when he was a small child from an Indian reservation. I wish you much luck. I hope that you can find some relief to an ongoing problem. Wish that I could do more to help.
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Let me preface this note by saying that I am not trying to change your religion or anything, only giving advice that has been most effective for a couple of thousand years as witnessed by many of those who have posted on this site for years. I think Mrs. Warren is an expert on these things and I agree that calling out to Jesus is extremely effective. You mentioned that it was difficult because you did not know when the entity was going to strike. The best way to protect yourself is through a relationship with Jesus. Just read the Bible (and that in itself is very effective) and pray daily (also very effective and it does not have to be formal or outloud, just have a conversation with Him as you would anyone else let Him know your needs). This will have no detrimental effect whatsoever and has tremendous benefit in many ways including protection from evil. The reason it may be coming back is that it knows that you do not have an ongoing relationship with God. This ongoing relationship forms a hedge of protection around you that cannot be broken unless He allows it. God gave us all free will and this is certainly a choice that you have. In order to truly seek God's protection He really wants you to seek to know Him. It is really all about love and the peace that supasses all understanding that only comes from Him. See, no brow beating or forcing anything down anyone's throat. I will only give advice on solutions that work, no speculation.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Cold Iron.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore

Has had quite an effect upon evil spirits in the past.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: