You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Shadow Figures

Real Ghost Stories

Black Shadow Figures

 

I don't know what these black shadow figures are... I would like to know what they are or why we seen them. When I was around 5yrs old my family and me piled on my grandmas bed to go sleep, my sister slept on the other end with my aunt beside her and then my grandma and me at the opposite end. I all of sudden felt something tug on the blankets like 3 or 4 times, I pulled the blanket back. Then again it tugged I yelled at my sister stop and pulled it back over. I then got up to look and when I did I saw a short black figure standing on the other side. It freaked me out I didn't yell or nothing I just laid down and pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes, and put my grandmas arms around me. It was so scary...

Another time I saw this shadow was in the city at my aunt's apartment. I was 7 at the time. We were playing around as my aunt was not home. My older cousin he was playing games. So my cousin told me go get something and when I went into the living room I looked by the couch and say a black figured hand just poking up above the chair it was waving back and fourth. I was like "what is that"? So I ran back into the room... Then we walked over and looked by the couch there was nothing there. But I never saw it again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, julez_c, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
Yep like many of the posters on here said, it sounds like you've encountered shadow people. I have no clue as to what they are, but at least I believe they are some sort of spiritual being. I think it depends upon the spirit whether it is good or bad. As long as you don't feel threatened you shouldn't worry about it. If threatened just pray to whatever you believe in and force it to leave. I have seen many different kinds of shadow people myself, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.
killtor (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
ignore zishu's comment, just an ignorant person sprouting out what he thinks is a fact and is not actually true [at] zishu make sure you got your facts right before you post.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Hi julez_c I believe these shadow people you see arent necessarily evil or mean you harm, I think they are spirits that don't as yet have enough energy to manifest themselves properly for you to see them. From what you have explained it seems as though they are looking to get your attention and want some acknowledment I wonder what the history of the house is like?

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Shadow people are Demons or Fallen Angels.
The color of their eyes may represent the type of demons they are. Red are the common type of demons. Yellow and a type of Blue could be lust demons. Fallen Angels I do not know but they are extremely vicious.
You will see them peeking into your room a lot while they are standing in the doorway. You can possibly catch them dash through into your room from your peripheral vision. Sometimes you can catch them staring down at you at the top of the stairs.
There is a high chance if you sleep in the house with the demons, you will wake up at midnight a lot.
Start praying and if you are afraid, yell at them, Leave in the name of Christ/God!
Pray to God to send St. Michael the ArchAngel.
God Bless
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
There are many theories of what shadow people are. I don't think anyone really knows for sure. I have seen them myself, and even have a story on here on about how one was interacting with my cats!
As long as there isn't any negative actions accompanying the presence I wouldn't worry about it. There are a few that have been in my parents' house for years.
Good luck! 😉
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-01)
Definitely sounds like shadow people. Doesn't sound like anything to be afraid of though, even though it is a little startling! Shadow people are completely non-threatening entities that seem to be curious about us.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Normally, black shadows out of the corner of your eye indicate demonic infestation. Whisperings also often occur, i.e. Whisperings at night, whose source can't be identified when the lights go on. Try (Catholic) Holy water, blessed salt, the Holy Rosary, and the names of Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel. If Catholic, frequent receipt of the Sacraments helps a lot. Command it to leave in Jesus' name. Good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
You're not the first to have seen Shadow People, nor would I imagine, to be the last.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: