You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Black Portal-like Door And Sleep Paralysis?

Real Ghost Stories

Black Portal-like Door And Sleep Paralysis?

 

I am only 17, but I have experienced a lot of paranormal activity. At first, it wasn't too bad, just a few things that went bump in the night, nothing really big you know? But starting last year, 2009, is when the scary things started happening.

At the beginning of the year, I experienced sleep paralysis, or so that's what they call it. You see, I am a Christian and I believe in demons, angels, GOD, the devil and things like that. Anyways, I was pretty freaked out by the first time it happened. From many of the stories I have heard about the feeling of being" held down" by family members, I was scared because I have had demon possessed cousins and all and thought it would never happen to me. I was so wrong.

It is similar to many of the stories on here, but I could actually open my eyes. I tried calling out for my younger sister with whom I share a room with, but nothing came out. I tried moving, and again, unsuccessful. When I awoke from it, I sort of jumped and looked around then shortly fell back asleep. I'm kind of leery on the 2nd and 3rd time, but the 4th happened at my grandma and grandpa's. I was taking care of my grandma while my grandpa went to the store to get a couple of things, and fell asleep on the floor.

I don't know what it is, but I can sense when "sleep paralysis" is about to take place, like I can feel it coming on. Well, this time when it happened, something strange happened. I began to feel this pleasurable feeling around my butt area and it stopped suddenly.

I then opened my eyes and saw something black lean over (like it was sitting on my back) and looked at me but then went back up quickly. As soon as I felt it release, I woke up and was scared from what I had seen. I was too tired to worry about it too much, so I went back to sleep. November 28th, 2009 is a day I will never forget. I lost a VERRRRY good friend that day and I'm still having trouble getting over it. Well, a few weeks after that, I was lying in my room thinking, and all of the sudden I saw something whiz past in my mirror. I looked very quickly to see if it was one of my cousins trying to play a trick on me and just sort of shrugged it off.

So, I go back to my thinking. I began to stare at the wall in front of my bed and I see this Black square, like a door, start forming and it was pitch black. My room was pretty dark, with no light shining through anywhere, and the door was blacker than ever. I then began to see things running in the room fast in the mirror and I started to pray. I was frightened by this, and as soon as I opened my eyes those "things" were gone, but the door wasn't. I ran downstairs to see if my cousin was still awake and chatted with her until I grew sleepy again. I walked back into the room and the door was gone.

The next morning, I e-mailed my aunt who is interested in the paranormal field about it because she knows a lot about things like this and told her EVERYTHING. She said it might be my "awakening". I had no clue what it was so I asked her to go more in depth with it and she did. She also said I might have the "gift" or either I was sensitive because of my friend's death and my emotions were raw... I don't know. I just know what I saw and I want to know exactly what it was. Comments are most welcome but please do not judge. THANKS! More stories soon to come!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Moneezy93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jblaster77 (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
Ive had a dream were I was surrounded by a forest and somthing bad was coming but I coldent move of speak and now I think it is realated to gizmo's war
darkichi (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
heh loks like you guys are seeing portals to thing I call ^the world^ that's the place weherres plain of flowers but you are in big glas sorunding you soon you will be able to enter world wehen world dies in 2012 and we all will be there and gizmo is right there's wars goining on with the black universe I call it I am with my friend we are leading army I may led you a hand to seee one of battles just pm me and the thing is that ^world^ efects our world and our luck so I we won loads of battles and stuf defended it much ussaly fighting with trolls for more info pm me I believe it will happen
AwakeningDragon1 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-09)
My mirror does that, turns all black and I could tell both times when it happened that it was kind of a porthole or something. But both times it happened, I was being majorly screwed with by demons, so I was afraid it might be a trap and didn't try to step through. My boyfriend was there both times and saw it too, I doubt he would've let me go through, he's seen a lot of evil things try to take me out and is pretty protective. I can't help but think that either way, maybe it's better if I face whatever's on the other side instead of letting fear control me. If I get the nerve to go through and get back, I'll let you know what's going on.
Moneezy93 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Thank you guys for your comments!
And trollkyrka, wow that sounds very scary! Doors with stairs sounds definitely like a portal! And as for sleep paralysis, I started getting them at the beginning of 2009. I was freaked out the first few times, but when it happens now, I jus wait until it let's go so I can sleep lol. And I don't think the pressure from your bed was caused by anything else... I think something was there with you, especially since your door was locked and nobody could get in! I agree with you 100% about it being weird! I hope what I had to say was helpful! And thank you for reading!
trollkyrka (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
whoa a door, I haven't heard of anyone else seeing something like that. Me and my sister would see staircases going up and down with doors at the end of them as a kid, I really never knew what it meant, maybe its just used as a spirit crossing. They where also formed at the end of our beds! Oh and the mirror thing too, I don't sleep with mirrors in my room because of that. Hehe
It definately sounds like your experiencing sleep paralysis (I got that as a teenager, have you always been getting them?)
I have had a few sleep paralysis things where it felt like it was being brought on by something else rather then normal sleep paralysis. I was trying to fall asleep one night when I heard someone walking towards me (I could hear the footsteps and carpet mashing under the feet, my door was locked and I was alone.) at that point I had the total sleep paralysis thing (even though I wasn't even asleep yet, and this is the only time I have had it before sleeping). Then I felt pressure as if someone was sitting on the mattress next to me, the mattress actually started to go down a little.
I don't know though, do you think something else brought it on? I wonder if its possible. Its definately a weird experience either way. Thank you for sharing! I hope you find the answers you are looking for
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
I think praying is a good idea. Suggest you pray that no unclean thing be allowed into your home, and this daily. Then you don't have to worry about the question of what it was.
Gizmo (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Wow black door, it could have led to another dimension. That is the first I have ever heard in this website. But yeah it could also mean that you have a gift. Talk more about it with your aunt, she seems liek she can you help more, especially cause she knows you. Good luck, people don't know this but there's a spiritual war going on and we are right in the middle of it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: