You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Entity

 

The story I am about to share with you is true. I have decided to share my experience in hopes that someone, somewhere can relate. I have always been an open minded person however quite skeptical of the paranormal. What I experienced shook my reality to the core.

June 4, 2009 approx. 8pm

My boyfriend and I were getting ready to go out for the evening. We had planned to go visit some friends. We were both in the bathroom, he was doing his hair and I was touching up on my makeup. I decided to go play some music. I usually just play music from the computer, which is located in my office. The office door was maybe a quarter of the way open and I didn't bother looking in before walking in (I never do) As soon as I pushed open the door I almost walked right into this "thing". I gasped and took a few steps back. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was unlike anything I have ever seen in my life. It had me in complete shock, amazement, terror and confusion. As soon as I gasped my boyfriend asked me what was wrong. I just glared at him for a moment, looked back into the office and walked toward the bathroom. I immediately told him "I just saw something". He seemed a tad frustrated with me and I realized that I didn't want to scare him so I just said "nothing, never mind I'm seeing things" But I knew.

A good minute went by and he finished his hair, looked at me a little strangely and went to go into the office himself. He immediately started freaking out. He turned to look at me, looked back at "it" and took off into the kitchen. I followed him there. He was in a complete panic. He was shaking, had tears streaming down his face (we are talking about a 25 year old manly man) He kept asking me why it was hiding behind the door and I couldn't answer. I immediately asked him to explain to me what he saw. Remember I never once explained to him what I had seen. He went on to describe the exact same thing I had just witnessed. It was approximately 6 ft tall, about the same height as my boyfriend but taller than me. It was constantly moving but it stayed in the same spot. It looked almost like oil and water, but smoky. It seemed to take on the colors of what was behind it so it was almost translucent. Whatever it was it seemed to be full of energy. There were like strands of energy going in and out of it. Almost like a sparkler but not as intense in color. Upon seeing it my feeling was that it didn't want to be seen. I understand that this may not make sense to anyone but it's what I felt from it. I also want to mention that I think I heard it. When I almost walked into it, it sounded almost like a light buzzing or hissing. The only difference between what I experienced to what my boyfriend experienced is that it was hard for my boyfriend to look directly at it. Almost like looking into a bright light, only it wasn't bright. Also he felt nauseous, but that could also be nerves. In all I took it better than he did.

A few moments later, my sister walked in the house with her boyfriend. I immediately asked him to go into the computer room. From the look on my face he didn't even ask questions, he walked in and...nothing. Absolutely nothing was there.

I still live in the same house. I have never seen anything or experienced anything since that night last year. I even called in a paranormal investigator. He came a few days after I saw the entity and he couldn't find anything. I have lived in this house since I was 11. It's not an old house (built in 1979) I inherited it after my father passed away in 2006 when I was 19. I never felt or experienced anything before that night. I moved out when I was 16 and moved back at 19 when my father was diagnosed with cancer. He passed away 3 months later. My boyfriend believes we might have seen my father but I don't think so. I believe I would have known. I also want to mention I own a dog and a cat who were both fine in the house even when we saw this thing. There was no odor either. I have read that sometimes you will feel the temperature drop when experiencing something like this and I didn't notice any temperature change nothing out of the ordinary at all.

If any of you have experienced this before or have any ideas on what I saw and wish to comment please do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lena2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lena2 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Darkness: What do you mean by manifesting? Also, is it possible for entities or ghosts to simply pass through?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
If you havnt experienced anything in your residence before there could be the possibility that what you saw was an entity just passing through. I have heard a lot of stories where people have witnessed something and they claim to hear the same noise you described, and the way that it looked sounds as though it was trying to manifest maybe. Just a thought.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Lena2 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Hi Vulcan and Pjod,
I will try and answer your questions as best as I can. Vulcan, trust that I have a very vivid memory of what I saw. I have never in my life seen anything like it so I am having a hard time trying to compare it to anything. Pjod: That it hung around long enough for my boyfriend to see it amazes me as well! I am glad he did see it. Had he not, I would have doubted myself and concluded that I was seeing things. The fact he did see it as well just makes it more real. Also, he doesn't think I'm crazy! It wasn't trying to hide when I saw it. I felt as if I startled it. The reason why I am trying to explain what I felt when I saw it is because the paranormal investigator that came to my house told me the initial feeling I had is important. I do not feel like this entity was good or evil. I just felt as if it was as surprised as I was. I understand why you may find this interesting as I have spent the last year trying to find something, anything that describes what I experienced, with no luck. I have not even been able to find a picture on the internet or in books that resembles what I saw. Unfortunately you do not know me and cannot speak about this with us personally. You will have to take my word for it but believe me, as much the logical side of me tries to make some kind of sense of what I saw I just cant. It could of been anything for all I know. I still have no idea what I witnessed. I was terrified until the paranormal investigator swore that if this thing was capable or had wanted to harm me it would have. He also mentioned some people would have paid dearly to see what I saw! If you guys have any more questions I can leave you my e-mail. I have MSN messenger.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
very interesting. That it hung around long enough for your boyfriend to catch a glimpse is also rare. Was it trying to hide when you saw it, or did it move behind the door only after it realized you could see it? Was it behind the door when you saw it, or did it only move there so as not to be seen by your boyfriend?
What you are trying to describe, I have never heard the likes of. Your account does sound very believable and fascinating.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Keep a pen and paper beside your bed and when you first wake up and are still partly in that in between state quickly think on what you saw and write down everything that you remember felt or heard even your surroundings of the moment you saw this. If you are able to come up with more then put it on here or email it to me. This sounds interesting.
Lena2 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
It looked a lot like heat coming up from concrete on a really hot day only much, much larger. It moved constantly inside the mass only it stayed in the same spot. The colors it did have seemed to be taken from what was behind it (book case and computer desk) It moved like if you would mix oil and water together. Please bear with me it's very hard to explain!
jv (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
OK did it have any shape at all, or was it just colours and light?
Lena2 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
It's hard to explain. It was taller than me (I'm 5'7) and maybe 4ft wide. It didn't look like an animal or a human.
jv (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
can you describe the form of the entity? Human, animal, shapeless etc.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: