You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Our New Flatmates Friend

Real Ghost Stories

Our New Flatmates Friend

 

I live in an old 4 bedroom house with my partner and 3 children. We have lived here for seven years and had no paranormal activates, until recently when our flat mate moved in. 15 years ago she did a séance and the glass shot off the board and smashed against the wall, since then she has had weird things happening in all her houses so I'm sure it's connected to her.

When she is sad or angry at night she has heard the door key turn, the door handle move, the door open and shut. The keys get played with a lot and cupboard doors open and slam. Also her bed has vibrated and had the feeling of it rising of the ground. She feels it breathing on her.

The first time I slept in her bed I heard footsteps come into her room and stand at the end of the bed. I could feel its eyes on us. This happened three times that night, and it was after a big fight with her man. I had the feeling it was just keeping an eye on her.

Now that she has moved in with us over the past three weeks, the fire alarm has gone of eight times. Once two days after she moved in, then a few days later three times in a row, once again during the day, then three times last night.

I don't know if it's related but all three kids have ended up in our bed the past two nights. Last night both our girls felt sick. I have heard it come into my room and stand there, and it freaks me out I don't get a good feeling about this one.

Any Ideas on what this could be, if bad how do we get rid of it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kiwiboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

The_Water_God (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
put salt in a line in front of your door and say "as a shepard pass in peace" before you go to bed if you still feel it in there it doesn't want to hurt you and if it does want to hurt you it can't get in!
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
that's really interesting and it makes me wonder why people have things like that happen to them.
The bed and the breathing on her sound like an incubus, but I wouldn't really know. I just have an interest.

But I hope everything works out with you guys and god bless
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
I like Watersprite's ideas on this story. I hope some of the advice on here can work for you.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
I agree with Watersprite the word "demon" in this site is over used *LOL* anyway I also think that a human being can create a paranormal events... A person in stress can attract a spirit, also a girl/boy who wanted an attention can attact a spirit... Tell your flatmate to calmed down first, that would help a lot... 😊 I also don't know much about the cleansing stuff, but I think it work based on/to those I have read in here... The salts only work when the spirit is out of the circle range... Take care, and thanks for sharing your story! ❤

-Aya Aubry
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
I really think your partnere is the one who attract those evil spirits. For your informations, if you hear someone walking in the hallway and you're sure its an evil spirit, get the hell under the cover un stay there. Because I don't know if you know that but if any evil spirit sees or knows that you noticed his presence, he'll start pissing you off, whispering your ears, touching you and sometimes your beloved one. You can seek for a muslim help. Someone told me that 'ISLAM' is the best protection from those mysterious stuffs.
shinigamivixen (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Id recommend getting it bless ASAP. Or contact the local psychic or medium in the near. Though if I were you guys id scrap everything she used in that s
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
It doesn't sound nice 😨 but I think Watersprite makes sense and has great advice, I'm not too bright on the whole cleansing stuff but that sounds helpful!
Kiwiboy: I know how cold it is over there at the moment! Cold + scary ghost= 😭 lol jk but poor kiddies
**Luck and Best Wishes**
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
As Aisatsana says, sage is very good for cleaning a space of negative energy. You can also burn lavender incense in each room before bed, or drawing a line of salt around your beds and at the doorway to your bedrooms.
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Gosh, I hate to say it, and nothing against her, but it sounds like it is an eidelon created by your flat mate. Has she had a lot of trauma, in general? It is not a "demon," an extremely overused and misused word on this site. I agree with Aisatsana about the sage and maybe your flatmate could take part in the house "cleansing" of walking around the entire flat (even inside closets and around the garden) and say a little prayer asking for God's Light and Love to fill the place and protect your household and everyone who lives there. If it is her - and I am embarrassed to say I created a minor eidelon myself once when I was extremely traumatized - then having her take part in this friendly ritual might do the trick.

Just so you know what I am talking about, a living human can create all kinds of paranormal phenomena. I had a horrible nightmare many years ago based on real events going on in my life, and projected my anguish down the long hallway of our flat into the coat closet. In the middle of the night, my husband was woken out of a deep sleep by a woman who sounded like me sobbing inside the coat closet in question. He was scared to death, walked down the pitch black hallway, and of course the sound stopped as soon as he threw open the door. I was in bed half asleep next to him the entire time and didn't know he had gotten up. When he told me about this the next day, I was too embarrassed to tell him I had inadvertently created that phantom voice! Way too weird!

Anyway, best of luck with your flat and thank you for sharing your story!

Watersprite ❤
Aisatsana (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
You should try burning sage around your house. It helps to cleanse and purify it. Spirits like this should never be taken lightly, and don't ever taunt it. I would suggest researching different ways to protect your house against spirits. Knowledge in this subject is your power. The more you know the better you can protect yourself. Spirits like these feed off negative emotions as well. Notice whenever your in a bad mood and try to calm yourself out of it.

And yes, you should get help from someone who knows what they're doing. A psychic medium to tell you what the problem is, or maybe even your pastor if you have one. Good luck and be careful.
FelixFTM (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I'm not sure about what it could be. It doesn't sound like a demon to me, but it does not sound very nice. I think that this is an evil spirit, and I think you should find help and try to get rid of it before it gets any worse (and don't use a ouija board, that is the worst thing you could do)
Take care,
Felix

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: