You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Ghosts Are True. Believe It or Not!

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Are True. Believe It or Not!

 

I bet you sometimes ask yourself, are ghost real? Have you ever wondered to yourself and asked yourself where is that thing I put down in that spot and now it's gone. I know I put it there, or I know I seen it there. Mysteriously it's gone. Well let me reassure you that, yes, they are real. I asked myself this question many, many times throughout my life and I always thought that maybe they are true or maybe they aren't! The day came that I can now swear to you, cross my heart, believe me it's true that I have experienced a couple of situations that I have now come to realize that Ghosts DO EXSIST on this planet...

I was brought up in a family of seven children, I was the second eldest. Lived our lives on farms in old houses, not rich and not poor either. I used to think I was imagining things throughout my life and wondered if I truly saw the things I thought I saw. I began to doubt my self.

When I was married and had children of my own, we moved into my husband's grandfather's house. His grandmother passed away in the house years and years earlier, and his grandfather passed away in hospital. We moved into the house, I was cooking dinner one night in the kitchen and out of the corner of my eye I saw two ghostly figures gliding past the kitchen door, it looked like they were holding hands, but that was what I saw out of the corner of my eyes. I looked in at the door and I walked out and looked around to where I had seen them, I walked out to where they had gone and I couldn't see anything, my husband was in the lounge room and that was where the ghost had came from, I asked him "did you see that?" he replied with "what?"

I told him what I had seen and he just looked at me. I thought to myself if this were real and I truly did see this then it must be grandma and grandfather and at least they are together now. I was not spooked but it answered my questions, ghosts are true. Strange things happened in this house, we heard things, we came home to the microwave being on one afternoon, there was nothing in the microwave, it was turned off but it was going. I called out to my husband and we both stood there looking at it trying to figure out what the heck was happening. We looked at each other and thought "unplug the damn thing". That is what we did.

Sometimes we woke in the mornings and the fridge was opened and at night when we went to bed we would hear footsteps across the floor, my husband woke one night and said he saw his grandfather standing at the fireplace, I used to sometimes lay in bed and think I seen something and felt the presence of something in the room but I just chose to ignore it and believe to myself it wasn't going to hurt me...

This is so true and I have chills down my spine. Believe me. This is the first time I have ever shared these stories. But as I have learned to live with these ghosts I always believed that they will not hurt you and that they just want to share this world with us.

Accept it and let them live. We can't get rid of them and they don't want to hurt us. We will all be ghosts at some time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chance, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
I agree with everything you have said, even though I have not really seen a full ghost, but I have seen things out of the corner of my eye, and I have heard things. I also know people who have seen ghosts, and I believe they will not hurt us.
Thank you for sharing your story and opening up to us!
Take care,
Chrono 😳
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
Thanks for sharing your story yeah I do believe in ghosts because I see them. I can see through things at night, I hear voices and noises, my dreams come true the bad ones, I'm also a bit telepathic as well. Some of my stories are on the psychic experience website. 😊
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
You know, I have the same problem you did. I always wonder if ghosts really exist. I mean, to me it sounds silly but I can never find a good logical explaination. I have had so many strange experiences. My parents told me not to believe in them because they're not real. Well, I guess they have to "See it to Belive it". And sometimes I think to myself that everybody's stories are huge lies. They just want to scare us all. But I just don't know what to think anymore. I get so confused. I get so lost in my thoughts. I wish I could actually see a real ghost at this very moment. To see if they really exist. I'm only twelve and well... I want to know the truth. I really do.
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
i realy enjoyed reading this thanks so much for telling it. I do believe in spirit's/ghost I do believe they are around us.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
Thank you for sharing your story with us chance. I believe that ghost/spirits are around us on a daily basis and for the most part choose not to be known. That and I believe our loved ones return to let us know that they are in a better place or are no longer in any pain or suffering. To let us know they love us and will miss us as much as we do them. I am sure you will get the "it was demons or a hallucination you seen" routine before long. I hope they don't put you off from sharing further stories with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
beankitty (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-13)
Chance, thank your lucky stars these are quiet and non malevolent. I had hoped that ours was too, but it was not. There was no living with it.
You are blessed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: