You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Two Shadowy Kids

Real Ghost Stories

Two Shadowy Kids

 

This happened when I was about 12 or maybe 11 years old. I was at home on both occasions and there was a lot of light. One day, I was in the kitchen, my sister was really little like maybe 5 or 6 years old and my brother was around 9 or 10. I was naturally taller than my brother and my sister was shorter than my brother. It was a bit late and so we were sent by our parents to brush our teeth. We only have one bathroom so we would usually all go in the bathroom together and brush our teeth together. There's a really long hallway from my room (which I shared with my sister and brother) to my parent's room. In that space between my room and my parent's room, there's the kitchen, bathroom, 2 closets, and the entry door to our house.

So, first I made my way to my parent's room to say goodnight to them. I thought I heard my brother and my sister leave so I was like "Oh, okay..." I started walking towards the bathroom and in the wall between our pantry closet and the kitchen I stopped for no apparent reason. I looked up and I saw the light of the bathroom on and two shadows. One looked like my little sister and the other like my brother. They were holding hands. I thought "Aw... That is so cute!" I turn to the kitchen and my brother and sister were still in the kitchen! I obviously didn't say anything to them because I didn't want to freak them out. I went to the bathroom and nothing was there. I thought that it wasn't like a bad omen or anything though because it was just little kids.

Another more recent time, I saw another shadow. It was last year. I was in the kitchen and I was helping my mom cook. My mom told me "Go get me a can of tomatoes from the closet (pantry)". I told her "Okay". I went to the pantry and felt a bit colder. I also noticed that I kind of hesitated to go in the pantry. I said to myself "C'mon! What the hell would you be scared of? There is nothing there!"

So I go inside and I turn to my left to get the canned tomatoes. Then, I saw a shadow the size of my sister run towards my parent's room. At first I freaked a little. I sprinted back to the kitchen and I asked my mom if my sister had run towards her room. She told me no. My sister was in the kitchen the whole time and hadn't run. I told my mom about what happened and she thought I was playing around! Ugh! I was so mad! I knew I wasn't just seeing stuff! Well, this is my second story.

I kind of know by now that the little shadows are probably kids but I don't know the history of my house. I don't really know how to look it up so could you guys help me?

Other hauntings by Tima

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tima, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
Hey Tima, I would love to help, just give me a little information about the house or address or something and I'll try to see what I can find in the internet. Unless you want to look it up yourself, I don't know if this could help but go to google or something and type History of (your address here) and maybe just maybe you'll find something out. I don't know though, I could be wrong because I never really had anything I needed to look up but it's worth a try. If you would like me to help, don't hesitate to ask.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: